Last Week Tonight Presents: How Is This Still A Thing? Singularity

• Thread starter DeletedUser3110
  • Start date

DeletedUser3110

(if you don't get the reference, youtube the title minus singularity- it's worth it.)

This world has been out of BP for (a little over) 10 days. That means Singularity has taken 23 cities in 10 days- 2.3 per day. You've got maybe 8 good players, two of which (Pos and ES13) are clearly simming (I don't blame them, 62 is more interesting), and one more (Badog) has been in VM for a long time and will face an uphill battle catching up. In terms of points, your #8 member (as it stands when I write this post) spelled his username wrong. 3 of the active members (should I name em now? Nah) complained about leadership which I was slated to be a part of but backed out because I agreed. 2 of those 3 anonymous members complained about half the current alliance, calling them bad players before backing out of the premade altogether while the third ragequit the discord chat due to inept leadership (again, I agree).

Then I check grepointel, all 3 of these players are back on board with the founder currently ranked #28 out of 47 players??? In terms of points, yes, but he has terrible BP too. Not only this, but they're ranked #5???????? How has the rest of the world not caught onto the fact that this alliance is stocked with free cities besides 5 good active players? And those players would have to be easy poaches, unless they are delusional. Which they could be.

Most concerning is that they've lost 8 cities according to grepointel. Yes, that means they've taken almost 3 to every 1 loss, but this early, very few good squads lose 8 in the first 11 days. There's so much junk floating around in every US world at the start, and their top player is a defensive god, that they shouldn't have lost even 4. An actual good squad would have a ratio of around 57:2. Sound familiar, Mouse Club?

Point is, this is a good premade idea gone very, very wrong. And they even convinced some of the top members to tag along anyways! On promises of what, two weeks survival? If you play this server and share a border with these guys, do yourselves a favor and take these cities while you can. Lastly, be careful who you confide in then leave out to dry.

DeletedUser9851

I'm not in this world but:

kewlstorybrofob.jpg

DeletedUser10912

(if you don't get the reference, youtube the title minus singularity- it's worth it.)

Most concerning is that they've lost 8 cities according to grepointel. Yes, that means they've taken almost 3 to every 1 loss, but this early, very few good squads lose 8 in the first 11 days. There's so much junk floating around in every US world at the start, and their top player is a defensive god, that they shouldn't have lost even 4. An actual good squad would have a ratio of around 57:2. Sound familiar, Mouse Club?

Point is, this is a good premade idea gone very, very wrong. And they even convinced some of the top members to tag along anyways! On promises of what, two weeks survival? If you play this server and share a border with these guys, do yourselves a favor and take these cities while you can. Lastly, be careful who you confide in then leave out to dry.

I've never heard of this alliance until you made this point. Kinda silly seeing as though there are tons of alliances with free cities to be had. And just because people label it a premade doesn't always mean they're gonna have great players. Some people call it a premade but then invite everyone that asks for an invite. So I still don't see your point. Personal vendetta maybe?
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser15730

Singularity= No longer a thing. Alliance is completely falling apart and good players are leaving.