Last User to Post here Wins

DeletedUser16136

Thanks
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

DeletedUser1048

My body decided to say forget sleep let's make you sick and keep you up all night :D

DeletedUser1048

I'm with you on that.

So how'd you come up with your name? (I know I'm the best at making conversation)

DeletedUser16136

You are! It's my steam name, I came up with it a while ago when I was playing TF2. I did a lot of trading, I think I meant to make it MetalCorp or something like that, but I was too stupid to spell it right :p.

DeletedUser1048

lol Nice. So do you got some nice fancy gaming pc then?

Oh and spoiler alert, my parent's made this name I have :D

DeletedUser16136

Nah, its pretty crappy, TF2 doesn't take much to run luckily. What about you? Lucky you, it's a very pretty name
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser1048

Nah, its pretty crappy, TF2 doesn't take much to run luckily. What about you? Lucky you, it's a very pretty name
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

Yeah no gaming pc for me either. It would be nice to have, but then again I refuse to look away from grepo so maybe not. I know right. I got like the most generic first name in America and then have a last name that means snow in a language I wasn't very good at in high school :D

DeletedUser16136

Ah, I probably should of known that, I took spanish in high school too :p

DeletedUser11560

Hey were any of youre spanish teachers like actually strict about spanish or were they the type that just puts in spanish music all the time but didnt care about teaching?