Last User to Post here Wins

DeletedUser11560

u mean this?

f9a7d80f-dacc-4ffa-9742-145fc4d82700_zps9uerdffx.png

DeletedUser271

I really hope he goes places. Like places other than this forum... So we can win.

DeletedUser271

Well, I was obviously referring to myself and the multiple other selves living in my head. We're kinda communist, so we will share victory when it finally comes.

DeletedUser1048

So I've been talking to multiple personalities all these years and never knew it :eek:

DeletedUser11560

juan day, I was sitting on the bench when I met juanica, the love of my life. It was great. We ate ice cream together, went to the movies (That movie Juan Savior was amazing) We hung out together so often we were almost one person. We shared common interests and hobbies. One day, I went to her house to find it empty. Empty like a chamber of secrets with no basilisk. That empty. The house the once was brightly lit and a happy aura now became barren and desolate. I always wondered what happened to that family until one day I went by the newspaper stand and grabbed a copy. On the third page, it wrote in blaring bold in all caps, "FAMILY DISAPPEARED WAS IT DUE TO SERIAL KILLER?" And then...all of a sudden everything clicked.