land expansion (ANSWERED)

DeletedUser

so the daily reward only give your first city 100 population and it only apply to one city and not the others right? Also why does it say max 300 population limit per city on it description?

DeletedUser298

Ya that's part of the 7 day reward thing. It only applies to one city and it's been quite while since I've got it so I don't know what it means by max 300 population.

DeletedUser271

so the daily reward only give your first city 100 population and it only apply to one city and not the others right? Also why does it say max 300 population limit per city on it description?

Because you will be able to purchase city expansion in Grepolympia's shop (Grepolympia has been tested on .zz servers) ;-) And there will be a limit of 300 pop added to one city :)

DeletedUser13161

Once the event is over, I will get to keep up to the max 300 population?

DeletedUser271

Yup, the spell remains until the end of the game, unless your city is conquered, in which case the new owner will no longer have it :)

DeletedUser

I am not sure if this is 100% correct.

If you play on a conquest world and defend your cities by killing the Colony Ships offensivly after it hits your city, you will loose all the buffs on this city like the whole Tyche-Thingies or a Residence the instant the CS hits. This i know from my own experience. Takes a bit out of the fun of those rewards.

I am not 100% sure, if you loose the land expansion too, but i believe you do.

Can someone clarify this?

DeletedUser10048

As far as I am led to believe because the CS lands and effectively takes control of the city you then lose all event bonuses assigned to that city inclusive of pop bonuses.

DeletedUser

As i postet above, i know that this happens with all the buffs that run out on their own anytime, like Tyche and the residence.

But since the Land Ex. is permanent, i do not know that with 100% certainity. And i do not have a world, where i can test it :(

DeletedUser10048

As i postet above, i know that this happens with all the buffs that run out on their own anytime, like Tyche and the residence.

But since the Land Ex. is permanent, i do not know that with 100% certainity. And i do not have a world, where i can test it :(

I investigated via Ingame Mods and that was the answer i was given.

DeletedUser

Sorry for warming up this thread here, but i can now confirm that this information is incorrect.

The reason, why i had been so insistent in the first place was, because i thought that i remembered the landexpansion not disapearing when a city is under siege and the CS killed later. But my memory has been wrong before, so i would not want to make a big fuzz about it.

But i stumbled upon a screenshot a few weeks ago in the german externals:

20150525lander35xrnd4i8t.png

This is the german version of "Your city is being conquered" and it is clearly visible that the land expansion is still there. But no one in the german externals could exactly explain if this is the correct behaviour or merely a bug. I have taken the liberty to write to one of the devs and he has just answered:

"The land expansion will only disappear, when the siege is over"

DeletedUser10048

It will show if its being conquered but afterwards is no longer available.

DeletedUser

But it will not disapear the instance a CS sticks to your city. Which is a vast improvement for me, because i defend my cities mostly offensive.