Lamia Wars - BP ending

DeletedUser

I heard that too... Apparently one of the leaders of the alliance that broke the NAP felt offended... Or was that another excuse?

DeletedUser

I heard that too... Apparently one of the leaders of the alliance that broke the NAP felt offended... Or was that another excuse?

Couldn't tell ya. I'm just rank and file. I do as I'm ordered. Can't say as I minded this one, after that opening salvo you guys threw at us out of BP...

DeletedUser

You're welcome. Be prepared for more of those salvo's. By the way, don't take orders to much. Being the wolf instead of the sheep is so much more fun.

DeletedUser10179

Yea... I give Dorkus his orders... listen here... you little girls stop your whining and spill some blood!

DeletedUser

Yea... I give Dorkus his orders... listen here... you little girls stop your whining and spill some blood!

We're TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING, but it's SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD when AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAApex is running the show!

DeletedUser

lol I guess I am. And blood has been spilled already, don't worry about that.

DeletedUser10179

Yea... blood has spilled... this means problems for the bloody guy...

DeletedUser

And, as it's already known round the world, DE vs. what's left of V&D, since they're jumping like rats from a sinking ship...

I kinda feel bad for Apex that these guys were so disloyal to him...

DeletedUser7582

And, as it's already known round the world, DE vs. what's left of V&D, since they're jumping like rats from a sinking ship...

I kinda feel bad for Apex that these guys were so disloyal to him...

I'm pretty sure the others left for the same reason I did: absolutely no support from the team.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure the others left for the same reason I did: absolutely no support from the team.

Which is really strange, considering about 15 of you came over together from US20 (or 21, IIRC) to create that alliance.

I'll concede the point that Apex did seem to get a LOT more support than anyone else in that group when we were blitzing you guys last weekend.

DeletedUser7582

Which is really strange, considering about 15 of you came over together from US20 (or 21, IIRC) to create that alliance.

I'll concede the point that Apex did seem to get a LOT more support than anyone else in that group when we were blitzing you guys last weekend.

Well I wasn't part of the "group" and I don't know where they came from (I'm lazy on research), but I did get a big promise of 'we will support you if you join' ... to quote arkcaine :"pft"

DeletedUser10179

Cirrhosis... wow you joined the wrong alliance TWICE!... oh my