Lamia Wars - BP ending

DeletedUser5088

Looks pretty good. Here's some feedback:
-Put your contact name in BB code in your profile
-Get your abp up a bit :)

DeletedUser6798

Charl if you are going to steal others' popcorn at least share it with the rest of us.

My biggest question is what happens to an alliance when they decide to turtle up right out of the gate??

mflip I am waiting for the day you flip

then we can call him wflipped 8)

DeletedUser10023

Thread got off topic... any wars going on? can't believe no one knows of any...

DeletedUser7813

Certainly the losing side of a war will come to moan about it sooner or later.

DeletedUser2622

Here on Lamia, you've maxed out your memberlist, spreading yourself all over the place. Your average score has suffered for it, as well. I've been willing to give you guys the benefit of doubt, but you can't just *say* you have good leadership and a strong alliance, when the stats on THIS world clearly show it to be not true.

http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us36&ref=xe8qh7rivgsm65704b5pjfdc9bnrk95j6lq7t1

They don't look that spread out to me, a few outliers but if they can condense towards the group there isn't really an issue. I'm not sure how you can look at that specific map and say their alliance lacks leadership and strength...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2622

How does that say/show anything about leadership? I don't know anything about any of you so I don't really have an opinion. I'm just pointing out that they aren't too spread apart to be effective.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7813

Haha... You are both very spread out... Have you recently looked at how concentrated the "real" alliances are? :p

I disagree. I think VD is in an excellent position.

How does that say/show anything about leadership? I don't know anything about any of you so I don't really have an opinion. I'm just pointing out that they aren't too spread apart to be effective.

Leadership includes when to say "No, you're too far away". Leadership isn't all about assembling a list of players. It's assembling the right players, motivating them to action and accomplishing things together with them. I don't mean to doubt you guys. I really do look forward to you all proving me wrong. But it hasn't happened yet.

DeletedUser

Thank you, Otateral. I agree with you on the leadership point too. Anyway, we better get back to talking about wars here.

DeletedUser10023

Well Soulcatchers are cought up in another huge war! This time they are battling "The Legion fulminata"

DeletedUser2622

Leadership includes when to say "No, you're too far away". Leadership isn't all about assembling a list of players. It's assembling the right players, motivating them to action and accomplishing things together with them. I don't mean to doubt you guys. I really do look forward to you all proving me wrong. But it hasn't happened yet.

I know more than you are assuming about winning this game...

Does this mean SC has multiple enemies right now? Or is the old war over?

DeletedUser7813

We're openly hostile with 2 alliances, but I wouldn't exactly call them "wars"

DeletedUser10023

As far as I know, there are no wars on this server at this time!
I don't really think it would benefit any of the alliances to get into a huge war at this point, and therefore, I don't think any of them will..
But in a few weeks, things should start getting finally interesting! now its kind of just like cherry pickin' ;)