Lamia Wars - BP ending

DeletedUser10179

I want to know what is going on around Lamia. I don't know of any big wars coming out of BP except one. I would like to know if any alliances are targeting other alliances or if BP ending is going to have big wars following it. I can let you know now that ocean 54 may be pretty bloody for an alliance or two over there. But which alliances will be targeting who? that is for you guys to figure out.

But please post here if your alliance is planning on war once BP ends or you know of an alliance planning on having war once BP ends. Thanks

I thought I would start this thread so alliances know what is going on.

DeletedUser

I'm sure a lot of us would like to know this info. I certainly would. But I'm also betting those that know aren't really up for sharing right now... :p

DeletedUser10179

I know... I was hoping that some alliances would be able to leak some information like I did. I just let people know that Infected has already planned war with an alliance in 54... which alliance though?

DeletedUser

I know... I was hoping that some alliances would be able to leak some information like I did. I just let people know that Infected has already planned war with an alliance in 54... which alliance though?
It's no secret. We all know what time it is. Difference is we also know who on your roster will turncoat.

For those who do not know he is talking about Infection and Vae Victus and yes there will be blood.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

Lol he is right..

When does the new world come out? I expect many players to abandon ship here and run there when that opens

DeletedUser10179

Lol he is right..

When does the new world come out? I expect many players to abandon ship here and run there when that opens

Oliver... I am going to send you a Skype message... It is important... we need to merge quickly before VV conquers our cities... White Tiger Emporium sounds like a good place to run too... we will talk about it on Skype ok.

DeletedUser10023

Think this is gonna be fun, I am also interested in the upcoming wars!?

DeletedUser

MRA of the Year plans to turn all of Soulcatchers and Infection into farms by the end of the first week off BP.

DeletedUser10023

MRA of the Year plans to turn all of Soulcatchers and Infection into farms by the end of the first week off BP.

clearly they are all horrible players in infection and SC so we will have nothing to worry about!

However, since I have 10+ years of experience, can I get leadership right? all of them!

DeletedUser10023

So now that BP is off, are there any wars anyone knows about? :)

DeletedUser

Oliver... I am going to send you a Skype message... It is important... we need to merge quickly before VV conquers our cities... White Tiger Emporium sounds like a good place to run too... we will talk about it on Skype ok.

Its funny, at the end of the day we will see who is still around :) A leadership team that has already won Alpha, doing well on kappa, and bringing in people who are in one of the bigger alliances on PI? I think we will all be just fine :) Oh wait, we are noobs, with no experience.

DeletedUser10179

Yea, for a second there you were trying to plant into your brain that your alliance was good and had good players... then you realized "oh yea... what am I thinking... we are noobs" But you should stop trying to use sarcasm because it is making you and your alliance look preeeetty bad. I feel bad for the players that have to sit here and listen to you go on and on claiming to have an experienced alliance when the players watching us argue know for a fact they received a blind invite from an MRA... They didn't go to your alliance expecting experience... and they definitely didn't get any. But this is there first worlds... they don't know what to do.

DeletedUser7813

Experience means that you don't make the mistakes that noobs do. Experience only counts as experience if you LEARN from it and make smarter decisions because of it. Here on Lamia, you've maxed out your memberlist, spreading yourself all over the place. Your average score has suffered for it, as well. I've been willing to give you guys the benefit of doubt, but you can't just *say* you have good leadership and a strong alliance, when the stats on THIS world clearly show it to be not true.

http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us36&ref=xe8qh7rivgsm65704b5pjfdc9bnrk95j6lq7t1

DeletedUser10179

Nicely said Aesur... But mflip if you think you are better than us then why don't you do something rather than beg your alliance for support... at least make it interesting and put up a fight... do you wanna be that guy that gets hated on because he says he is all that but can't prove himself... please give us some BP... attack us...

DeletedUser

Who Am I begging for support? No one that I know. Dont worry, at the end of the day it will be fun, We did bring a lot over from different worlds who started in different spots. AGAIN NO WORRIES...

DeletedUser5088

*munches on dorkus's popcorn*

SC looks pretty good so far :eek: