Lamia News

DeletedUser10179

ok... as long as you use correct grammar during the interview... you should work on that a little, get some practice.

DeletedUser8562

im waiting for it, never seen something like this before. this a pretty good idea.

check out the delphi and the chi ones
great reads even if your not on the server!
and xpert, look there for ideas!

DeletedUser10179

ok... will do, I hope to make improvements every issue.

DeletedUser10179

Lamia News Issue #2 comes out tonight @ 10:30 PM ET... WHO IS EXCITED FOR THIS NEXT ISSUE!!!

DeletedUser10179

I don't think it is a big deal but I think this next issue needs to be slightly delayed until tomorrow night or morning... I am a busy guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9651

What if a meteoroid strikes the earth and we all die then we dont get the final newspaper

DeletedUser10179

then I will make one in heaven... if you go to hell then to bad...

DeletedUser10179

good question.... I have decided I have my hands full and it wasn't like anyone was actually reading them... also they were not good... so I figured someone better at this stuff can step up... so I am officially resigning... yes after 1 issue, lol

DeletedUser10111

I read and enjoyed it. Xpert i can understand the time it takes could conflict with game play. Lets face it that is why we are all really here. You did fine for your first try and maybe in the future you could just do a shorter version. Best of luck in your gaming.

DeletedUser

I thought you did a pretty good job. Too bad you're resigning. Thanks for the issue! haha