Lamia News

DeletedUser10179

Lamia News
I plan on starting a newspaper type thing. It will be weekly, in fact every friday between 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
(eastern time)​

Interviews:
I will have up to 5 interviews a week with different questions in each to keep things interesting. These interviews will be with... founders of alliances, leaders in alliance and members so we can see how satisfied members are with their alliances.

If you are would like to be interviewed please PM me. Your interview may not be in the paper depending on how boring you keep the interview. I am looking for interesting and honest responses.

Comics:

I will try to do some comics over time, I may not have a comic every week. Also no guarantees you will like the comics... I will do my best. If you are interested in making comics for the Paper let me know, because I would like to get someone who is good at making comics to do so.

Stories:

I will add in stories with funny messages people have set players.

If you have a funny story between a player or a funny message someone sent you then please PM me.

Special messages/ announcements:

If you have a message to a certain external forums user I will put it in the paper... once again please PM me the announcement you want to be made public... for an example it can be sort of used as a trash talk thing or a shout out type idea. I wanted to add some new things they haven't been in papers before.

Jokes:
I will pick the top joke messaged to me and put it in the Lamia News. If you are interested in sending in a joke please do so. It doesn't have to be overly "clean" but remember kids play Grepolis also that might be offended by swearing or other "non-clean" type things...

Thanks everybody I hope you support my ideas and I will add different things to each upcoming issues of Lamia News. Each issue will have different ideas and special additions. If you have any questions regarding Lamia News such as wanting to help out on the papers please PM (private message) me. Thanks, I hope to get the readers involved with each paper.

The first issue will be out this upcoming friday... if there are any problems I will let everyone know. Thanks...

I hope you like it, Sincerely

XpertGreek

DeletedUser2622

Finally. Been waiting for someone brave enough to take up this task.

DeletedUser10179

I have the time available so I can take on this task and make the papers as nice as possible.

DeletedUser10023

Great idea, if you are looking for someone for the interview, you know where to find me ;)

DeletedUser10179

Sneak Peak:
We have a hilarious message from AraragiSenpai a player Hunyuk recently conquered... this extended message contains the F word 5 times along with much more profane language. It also includes many threats and is a very funny message to read. This kid things he is king of Grepolis. This message will be in the Lamia News Issue coming out this upcoming friday. I hope everyone is excited for this issue!

DeletedUser10111

Oh bring me the gossip.. Thanks for being bold enough to take on this one. good luck i look forward to it already.

DeletedUser10179

Everyone we are still looking for someone who could specialize in comics for the paper. Thanks

also we need a few more joke entrees... you guys determine the outcome of the papers quality.

DeletedUser

Everyone we are still looking for someone who could specialize in comics for the paper. Thanks

also we need a few more joke entrees... you guys determine the outcome of the papers quality.
This might help your endeavour.
6c1639789ed0c0e4865d386f9857dba6.jpg

http://www.pinterest.com/Wild1fashion/funny-comic-strips/

DeletedUser10179

oh, I did look at the link... there are a bunch of them.

DeletedUser10179

The Paper will be out by 11:00 Eastern time tonight. Thank you I am just putting the finishing touches on things. LET ME HEAR WHO IS EXCITED FOR LAMIA NEWS!!!

DeletedUser

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

DeletedUser

W000000000000000000000000000T!

(even though you backed out on interviewing me :p )

DeletedUser

im waiting for it, never seen something like this before. this a pretty good idea.

DeletedUser10179

W000000000000000000000000000T!

(even though you backed out on interviewing me :p )

Dorkus you got next issue... this issue was mainly getting players background information... but we have a really cool interview with... you will find out.