Lamia Milestones

DeletedUser

that's not a milestone

Actually it is ... milestones 1 million then 5 million then 10 million but if you disagree, you disagree but every world I have been on has had someone claim that ... but I will just settle that we were first :)

DeletedUser6486

Actually it is ... milestones 1 million then 5 million then 10 million but if you disagree, you disagree but every world I have been on has had someone claim that ... but I will just settle that we were first :)

I know 5 million is a milestone, someone said mamluks first to 6 million, but they deleted their post

DeletedUser

I know 5 million is a milestone, someone said mamluks first to 6 million, but they deleted their post

I'm looking at the first post by Apexpredator and he lists the milestones there ... Mamluks are first on many of the higher end milestones

DeletedUser

Player first to 500,000 Tuf2bme Mamluks
Player first to 50 cities Greekzta Mamluks
Player first t0 250,000 Tuf2bme Mamluks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8025

That is correct Firebrand was the first to 250k. Just looked at both stats.

DeletedUser

Well, 75 towns for me...

and 500k ABP for Superunknown

DeletedUser

TSF #1 accross the board in Attacking, Defense and Fighting.

Over 10mil total BP and climbing

DeletedUser

TSF #1 accross the board in Attacking, Defense and Fighting.

Over 10mil total BP and climbing

Not true.
560bc8736f.png

DeletedUser

Ah, supporters of alliance-owned everything... whatevs.

SearsRepairman, first to 1mil BP (besides Artemisia, lol)

DeletedUser

Ah, supporters of alliance-owned everything... whatevs.

ummm yes

So you think counting BP made while in anther alliance... BP that also came from fighting you or defending from you is the truest representation of your team???

ya... whatevs lol

DeletedUser

ummm yes

So you think counting BP made while in anther alliance... BP that also came from fighting you or defending from you is the truest representation of your team???

ya... whatevs lol

Yeah, because counting all the BP gained from players who have came and gone is a better indication of an alliances BP standing than the total from the current individual players on the team.

And, yes. If they gained BP while fighting me, I don't mind that BP being counted twice...lol

I was referencing the BP standings, not necessarily the effectiveness of your team. But, tbh, I never considered doing stuff like building CS just to sink them. That is an interesting idea...