Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser

In the spirit of sportsmanship, I sent Cranky some resources. Instead of a thanks, he called me a creep.

DeletedUser10363

Maybe he wanted you to come do a favor drop?

That Statue of Zeus had to sting a bit....
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser2622

In the spirit of sportsmanship, I sent Cranky some resources. Instead of a thanks, he called me a creep.

How is that sportsmanship? You sent resources and a taunt and expect to get some gold star of sportsmanship? Pathetic. It's funny that I have been around here longer than most and I've never quite met players who are worse sports than CV. Have quite a few friends in CV who say the same thing. I have never been someone to complain to a mod, but the disrespect shown by your alliance to mods and other players is just sad.

DeletedUser

How is that sportsmanship? You sent resources and a taunt and expect to get some gold star of sportsmanship? Pathetic. It's funny that I have been around here longer than most and I've never quite met players who are worse sports than CV. Have quite a few friends in CV who say the same thing. I have never been someone to complain to a mod, but the disrespect shown by your alliance to mods and other players is just sad.

I take umbrage to this statement in that I have never been disrespectful to a mod and characterizing Cranky as a "player" is being overly-generous.

DeletedUser2622

"6" forum posts... signed up to solely participate in this thread. I can tell what kind of "player" you are if you wish to call yourself that as well.

Ranked 6th in the world, 8th in fighters... 143 cities.... and only 14 come from an alliance other than your own... :)

DeletedUser10363

There ya go Spives
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
Welcome to the mildly unpleasant banter thread
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Although, trying to take a shot at Binski by referencing his statistics is about as logical as Cranky claiming to be a good "player" after going 0-9 in his previous servers....

Binski only has about 893% more battle points than you. Nothing major.....I guess you taking those cities from "The Chosen Ones" really fluffed your ego a bit?

DeletedUser

Despite the fact that you and Crank have more combined points than me, I only have 1,022,994 more battle points than the two of you combined. Just simply stating facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2622

Although, trying to take a shot at Binski

My only "shot" at Binski was that joining the externals to participate in this thread, because in-game taunting wasn't enough.

You read the statistics I posted how you wanted to, and then compared them to mine. You are about as defensive in the externals as your alliance was 90% of the server.

The fact that I took proportionally more cities from an actual enemy, than both you and Binski individually and combined from an enemy doesn't fluff my ego at all. I haven't played this world nearly as seriously as I could have so I have no ego; that's the difference between myself and both of you. For some reason you find it necessary to use these externals to scream about how much better you are than someone else. I've already won my share of servers, and I can honestly say the alliances I was in never acted the way your alliance does. Even worse is all the complaints from your own alliance from friends of past servers... I don't want to say too much, but it only takes one person on your WW islands to click the leave alliance button :) I'd be careful.

DeletedUser10363

Then I guess being defensive for 90% of the server equates to about 15 of the top 30 attackers and more total ABP than Mamluk.

As for your proportional comment... Thats just comical. I have taken 51 red flags and have 78 cities. I guess you are counting ghost cities in your conquer numbers? lol

The most hypocritical part of it all is the fact that you guys come on here and spout off about disrespect and sportsmanship... Maybe you should read through Cranky's posts for some background on the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

My only "shot" at Binski was that joining the externals to participate in this thread, because in-game taunting wasn't enough.

You read the statistics I posted how you wanted to, and then compared them to mine. You are about as defensive in the externals as your alliance was 90% of the server.

The fact that I took proportionally more cities from an actual enemy, than both you and Binski individually and combined from an enemy doesn't fluff my ego at all. I haven't played this world nearly as seriously as I could have so I have no ego; that's the difference between myself and both of you. For some reason you find it necessary to use these externals to scream about how much better you are than someone else. I've already won my share of servers, and I can honestly say the alliances I was in never acted the way your alliance does. Even worse is all the complaints from your own alliance from friends of past servers... I don't want to say too much, but it only takes one person on your WW islands to click the leave alliance button :) I'd be careful.

I respect former The Union players as you guys were an honest bunch but from day one of the server your leader (Tyler Boyd:He kept the forums alive though so I am happy) and many players (Not really you) from your team bragged about how much better you were than everyone else (even though it was true) until you finally one the world 1 1/2-2+ years later. So you lose a little credibility there.
KZ I been on just silent and barely growing trying to keep active till WW. I am so minuscule compared to most of you guys now TBH I can't really handle more than 20-30 cities so I probably would reach a limit before I stopped growing. As I don't use gold except when I gain for logging in 30 days straight and inviting new members, the fastest way for me growing is 5 minute farming and I can't stand I was mostly on other servers but I am back to see WW though and hope to get my activity back up.

DeletedUser2622

Port, just as a slight disagreement, if you re-read through the forums most of those posts were relatively clean mate, especially compared to what this thread has become. TU never taunted an enemy to the extent that KZ and his bunch have been doing, and never got into arguments with the mods on the forum. We congratulated players who defended well against us, and eventually they joined; this was only possible with mutual respect of both teams.

Anyways, that was my favorite server by far, a lot of intelligent and dedicated players there. I'm still not sure what to think of this world as there has pretty much been one ever-present war. Each team has been unable to defeat one another, mostly due to city density and how quickly each team controlled their realm of the world.

RIP Tyler Boyd (In grepolis of course; the chap is still around)

DeletedUser2622

Impressive display of defense last night/this mornin fellas. Hats off to you

DeletedUser

Tonight is going to be crazy. I've just had reports dropping left and right since midnight last night and it looks like no end in sight.

DeletedUser

yes it should. This is the battle of the server, 2 monster machines head to head.

gonna have a couple beverages and watch reports pop.

Good luck to both sides
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser10363

Clint's computer is going to blow up.

Some serious dbp numbers are going to be posted over the next 18 hours... A few people are already putting monster figures up and it just started.

smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser

I hope everyone, especially Clint uses double BP and lets see if we can crash Grepo Stats and Grepo intel