Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser11038

You must of brought the side of your family because they sure seem to be dropping out at a fast rate LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know right? We may be simple people but we like the company out there with the smart folk.

By the way awful lot of effort to take some baby cities. Still lots left so you better step it up. My side of the family also likes to bring down property values
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Dang it supa... I didnt get to see what it said. I would have gotten a kick out of it. Tru3 is a scholar and a poet and im sure whatever he said would have made me a better person. I mean he and I are so close and he knows so much about me that his incite and criticism are important to me. Tru3 and yellow...
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
Grep buddies for life

DeletedUser10048

Hahaha Yellow my eyes are filling at the emotion you're showing for each other. My one wish in life is to have a bromance that even comes close to yours.

DeletedUser

Its good to set goals Supa. My relationship with Tru3 has brought meaning into my life. My advice is to work hard. Do all the right things and your own version of Tru3 will find you and bring balance into your world.

DeletedUser11038

I try to help every individual i come across in life wether its in a good way or bad way lol. I am a very friendly person and play well with others its just hard to find the right words to describe what im trying to say sometimes ;)

DeletedUser10363

What's up with all the Mamluk quitters lately? According to Cranky's logic...that's a direct reflection on leadership. Lulz

DeletedUser11038

Well we have all known that he is a terrible leader.... MAYBE they might have a shot at WW. Wait no there is no hope lol.

DeletedUser10520

Oh and tru and yellow...... enough of the niceness..... LS nukes at 20 pace's please........ This is a war game after all :D

DeletedUser

Well we have all known that he is a terrible leader.... Maybe if he can get a few more accounts under his control then just MAYBE they might have a shot at WW. Wait no there is no hope lol.

To me though all these insults are because I wouldn't play ball with with KZG and Tru and just sit back and let them run a very boring server. TC could only handle TSF because we supported TC when TSF attacked. Once that was gone you guys fell like dominoes. We hit you guys so hard you stopped helping smaller players hence my comment about poor leadership and inactive accounts. Our inactive players are for much different reasons and involve real RL issues. You tried everything in the book to account for the slaughter you guys endured at our hands and TSF and never accepted blame yourself. You finally had to get VIG to come in and defend you because you couldn't do it on your own. This is a practice as old as the progenitor alliance Dark Elite who built nothing but offense, grew fast but relied on other alliances to defend them. That didn't work and DE is a sad memory. Failure is the hallmark of the leadership of TC. Basically you guys bore me to death with all these posts since your only defense for your loses to us is personal attacks, something you have been telling members of my alliance who are getting concerned that some of your team have fallen on your heads once too often trying to keep up with us. Like I said I'm growing bored with your child like behavior

As for wonders I have no doubt we will be competitive and it would be a mistake if anyone doubted it.

redmage111

Senior Citizen
A lot of this is sort of silly to get involved with ..but this.." ...progenitor alliance Dark Elite who build nothing but offense..." is just blatant nonsense/hyperbole from people just looking to take pot shots at a lot of people who are no longer in the server. Laud or complain about the DE of Lamia.. that was just not the case.

DeletedUser11038

cranky that is the biggest joke i have ever heard of... Yes we may have shared defensive forums and a FEW of your guys may have sent out a little support but you guys NEVER sent out enough support to "save" anyone. Yea also your right you guys did slam us hard there for a few weeks and picked on all of our easier guys to go after but that came to a fast stop there didnt it? Actually i think you guys had to resort to colonizing cities because you guys couldnt get anymore off of us LOL that is a joke in itself. Yes VIG has always been a good ally to us but if you werent so blind and or stupid you would realize that they are way to far from where you guys are attacking to send support to effectively save a city..... Dont be mad that you guys finally hit a brick wall that you couldnt get through after widdling through some weaker players so you guys decided to switch over to mostly defense now because your getting no where. You guys will be a contender for WW i will give you that but it doesnt mean you guys arent still a joke.

*** Its very hard to take you guys serious when 1map hits harder and is more effective than your whole alliance and he is just one player LOL.

DeletedUser10048

Ladies & Gents,

Please keep this trash talk thread on topic about the alliances & players within Lamia.

Anymore talk about moderators &/or cheating/bans and i will close this thread.

Regards.

DeletedUser

TMN is the largest alliance in pts, average points and city count within a single alliance

TMN is second in ABP as registered in the in game count and behind TSF

TMN is 4th in DBP but that is because of TC's reluctance to attack early in the war

TMN have destroyed more alliances than anyone else and cover the majority of oceans.

TMN/TSF/Knights have taken more cities in this war than the other side by a very wide margin ... arguments for the recent 30 days are weak unless you include the complete picture.

VIG recently attacked a single city which took us 14 hours travel time to defend. By the time my support arrived the battle had been going on for 16 hrs with no revolt. While I only know how many LS crashed and burned on my wall after I got there I can report that by the time it finished my biremes 14,800 lS were destroyed along with 5 colony ships and the player who owned the city received almost 700k in DBP (double BP but still impressive) placing him in the top 10 in defense. I have never seen an alliance throw that much of an attack and still not get the city. Who is the joke here Tru.

Nuff said

DeletedUser10048

Ladies and Gents of Lamia,

I have cleaned the forum of any:

1- Accusations of cheating/bans,
2- Personal Insults,
3- Profanity and implied profanity/masked profanity (****).

It is however perfectly acceptable to call each other Noobs.

I have re-opened this thread on the basis that you keep to the forum rules.

Please dont make me take such action again and feel free to resume the banter about each others gameplay.

Regards.

DeletedUser10111

Need to hear more from the Vig guys I wanted to thank them for letting me take not 1 but 2 of their cities within 8 seconds of each other. That was a couple days ago and i still have some support sitting there. Best part was watching one of them attack the others support right in my harbor. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser10363

Cranky... Just come off it man.

Are you seriously going to write off how drastically things have changed with the excuse of "the big picture".

We have never denied TSF/TMN/TMA/KoTR/SK and everyone else hit us hard for awhile. However, you continue to deny "the big picture" yourself. You guys drastically outnumber us! LOL

You allied yourself with everyone and simultaneously attacked us repeatedly on multiple fronts. For you to act like you did something strategically by piggy-backing off of people who back-stabbed their "allies", is exactly why nobody likes you. Even your own pact mates don't trust you. I would be glad to forward all the messages to verify. LOL

You guys have taken more cities from us over the course of the war. Nobody is denying that. We were caught in a massive onslaught when 1map went to TSF. The Germans also got off to great start with their Blitzkreig attacks. How did that end up?

You act like the early battles gave you some symbolic victory. If anything, for us to withstand the massive volume of attacks while being outnumbered and outgunned, speaks more to our abilities to overcome than to anything you have done. Based on the combined size of you and your allies, the fact that there is no other alliance around to attack you, and that our allies have no way of helping in 54/55, you should be expected to make constant gains. Yet, after that initial phase where you inhaled our outlying players and those who were inactive, you have been getting smacked.

You guys have taken 2 cities from us in the last 36 days now.....Explain it away all you want...The fact is you guys are weak. Unless you can take inactive cities or piggy-back off of 1map and pictureplan, you are completely inept.

Greek did get 700k DBP from Vigs in that city, that's true. He also lost a city during that very same exchange which of course you neglected to mention. You guys have COMPLETELY stalled out. You have no momentum heading into World Wonders. You are still hemorrhaging players weekly due to inactivity.

The only reason you haven't imploded faster is because TSF has some serious fighters in the core, battling us every day. And they are having their own problems themselves...Those very same fighters that keep them afloat are growing increasingly frustrated with Yellowarmy and their horrible ops.

Its pretty obvious.. and easy to verify. Just look at who actually does the conquering of enemy flags for your group of allies. 1map, pictureplan, tonja, gotheridge... Basically the group who back-stabbed their own players and joined the enemy are the only people who are worth anything...and they like Superunknown 's strategies...But I expect things to continue to shake up very soon... Im sure KoTR and SK will try to weasel in to TSF somehow. Im curious if you all find some courage and decide to actually end the whole Lamia vs The Collective to see if you really could hold up in a fight where you don't outnumber your enemy 2 to 1. My guess is that's the last thing you want to happen. Then I think that 2 conquers in the last 36 days would be 0 conquers indefinitely.

DeletedUser

Love it. thank you for bringing me back into the conversation as I have tried to stay out of it. Memories are very short here.... do we forget what TC did to us at the beginning of the server?

Lets also address the frustration part... again this is the misinfo that you continue to post. Im sure you think you know whats going on but I think its just more of the same game that you play. Thats the game of starting rumors and making claims to stir the pot... and yes I know that is true :)

btw I do not plan ops. I just post them

DeletedUser

It is hard to take KZG serious when he says anything. He has accused TMN of being the biggest builders of colonies ... wrong TC is. In fact most of the cities they have gained over the last 60 days are colonies. He has accused TMN of not attacking of late. It is true we slowed down on the attacks but that is only because TC has turtled themselves against us and any attack is pointless because we just give them DBP to build more colonies.

This world is wrapping up and I suspect we have less than a month left after the next 13 to 14 million is applied.

The real truth of the matter is that we and our allies fought a war with TC that blew them up for most of this server. TC never had a real answer and rarely took a city during initial 3 months of this war. So we haven't taken a City in the last while ... where were you guys KZG in the first 90 days of this war

The real truth is you guys started to turtle and build colonies and then have the nerve to tell people TMN were the biggest colony builders. The vast majority of city growth you guys have are new colonies so again you prove to be noobish in your propaganda.

You are very fond of telling people what you think of their game. You once complained and used "LOL" about me using gold to fast build 2 levels of a wall. I basically told you that I was sorry you couldn't afford the game. BTW KZG the real cost to build 2 levels in 12 minutes was a little less than 4.00US. Or shall we tell everyone about the 2 times when you could have revolted me but you sent the attack as a non revolt attack and then you sent swds to finish the job but what I had left easily stopped you ... nah lets not waste peoples time with boring stories about other peoples screw ups that is how we view your noobish comments that you send to my alliance members.

Now we have slowed down a bit and that has more to do with wasting resources on a turtle or giving you DBP to build more colonies. All this exercise of yours is simply to goad me into wasting resources. It is a shame that TC decided to not fight back other than the occasional flurry and that one of the largest alliances decided to turtle rather than play a war game. While I tip my hat off to VIG for going after a city in 34 with everything they had but they lost more than 20,000 LS in an attempt at a single 8k city and then failed to take it. I won't be making those kind of mistakes no matter what boring thing you have to say. There is a month left in this server maybe less. TMN has accomplished most of it's goals in this war with you ... TMN and her allies have easily won this war and nothing you can say takes away from that.

DeletedUser10363

So basically your answer to my question is yes, you will continue to pretend that you guys are capable fighters. ;)

I hope you send Greek weekly cash bonuses. He keeps you guys relevant in the fighter ranks.

Yellow- I guess pictureplan and poseidon were just using their vacation days when they broke off and formed the two person alliance? It didn't have anything to do with the lack of support they got on their conquer attempts? Just curious because poseidon's departure just so happened to come directly after all of his navy sank in bunnyG's harbor...

But hey, I don't want to stir the pot too bad. I just try to keep it from sticking...things would tend to stagnate if we followed Mamluk's lead..