Lambda Newspaper?

DeletedUser

I don't know about everyone else, but I would like to see a newspaper for this world. It encourages forum activity and having a newspaper is interesting to read and to make. So, would anyone like to make one for the people of Lambda? If not I might make one, but I would need some help with it thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

This just in! Knights of Valor aka Gladiators have disbanded and merged into several other Top Alliances such as The Masons & nWo. The top 2 alliances! They are growing strong and they are well organized.! They are the NEW WORLD ORDER! Devils & Angels are rapidly decreasing in numbers as well! They are predicted to be the next one to go!

DeletedUser2569

I think Twister asked for people to help him with a newspaper, not for material to one :p
And everyone that call themselves "NEW WORLD ORDER" is bound to fail :\

nWo and The Mason might not fall right now, but when conquest is reached.... I'm sure they will fall behind very fast ;)

DeletedUser

Well by all of your predictions so far from everyone in these forums, you all have been wrong so far. And I will continue to prove YOU wrong again & again...... and then again once more. Put that in your newspaper! And for the other "bottom" alliances (you know who you are), you guys can stop spamming the "copy and pasted messages" trying to recruit our members swearing to them that our alliances are unorganized and you will be the #1 alliance. NOT ONE member has left to join you, so give it up. We have loyal members and plan to stay in the lead. Run and Hide.

CommanderChris

And Good Luck Everyone and Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2569

Most predictions has been that you will fail... The only ones who mentioned when said that you would fail when people began getting conquest.
So most of the predictions haven't been wrong at all ;)

DeletedUser

I have a newspaper name suggestion.....how about "The Daily Timber" since alliances usually fall like trees at a Timber Camp....LOL

DeletedUser2569

I don't think anyone wants to make a daily newspaper :p
The Weekly Timber maybe ;-)

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone wants to make a daily newspaper :p
The Weekly Timber maybe ;-)

lol Yeah for a daily newspaper we wouldn't have much to write about and not to mention we don't have the manpower to have a daily newspaper. The Weekly Timber is fine, now that the newspaper has a name does anyone have any ideas about what should be included in it. I think it should include info on wars, merges, fall of top alliances, interviews, top 15 analysis, and funny attacks but does anyone want anything else to be included in The Weekly Timber.

DeletedUser2039

The Eta Chronicle (currently with 3 issues and a forth in progress) may be a good reference for you to look at. Links below:
Issue 1
Issue 2 (starts on page 2 of the thread)
Issue 3

I believe US6 (Epsilon) also had a newspaper, but I never read up on it too much. Just know presentation and grammar are almost as important as content. Be sure to reread 1 or 2 times to make sure everything flows correctly.

DeletedUser

I think a newspaper would be good for the Lambda Forums. This place is nearly dead ;)

DeletedUser

The Eta Chronicle (currently with 3 issues and a forth in progress) may be a good reference for you to look at. Links below:
Issue 1
Issue 2 (starts on page 2 of the thread)
Issue 3

I believe US6 (Epsilon) also had a newspaper, but I never read up on it too much. Just know presentation and grammar are almost as important as content. Be sure to reread 1 or 2 times to make sure everything flows correctly.

Thanks Tyler, that was a good reference for me. Alright first issue will be on June 1st, if anyone wants to help with making the newspaper or wants something to be included in it you can PM me.

DeletedUser

Newspaper

I think making a newspaper solely for our server is a wonderful idea if you are still up to the task of making it, and I could surely help you if you need it. It would be a perfect way to unite all the people in the server and could promote peace through alliances so cities could prosper more, or could give valuable insight to players who need it if they do not know what to do.

DeletedUser2039

I think making a newspaper solely for our server is a wonderful idea if you are still up to the task of making it, and I could surely help you if you need it. It would be a perfect way to unite all the people in the server and could promote peace through alliances so cities could prosper more, or could give valuable insight to players who need it if they do not know what to do.
Promote peace?
Naw, that ain't right...

DeletedUser

I have most of the newspaper done already, message me if you want to help for perhaps the next issue. As for the promoting peace part it is a war game, we got to teach players how to fight not how to be bff's ;)

DeletedUser2569

And with teach them, you mean we beat them and show them what happens when you are with the wrong people :p
You have to learn it the hard way ;-)

And i'm looking forward to the first issue :D

DeletedUser

And with teach them, you mean we beat them and show them what happens when you are with the wrong people :p
You have to learn it the hard way ;-)

And i'm looking forward to the first issue :D

lol Yeah learning the hard way is how all the good players do it ;) Newspaper is literally done, only part not done is my thoughts on the top 12 since the top 12 seems to change every day I log in :) I was able to do a lot of the newspaper yesterday since I have been home since I am sick :mad:

DeletedUser

Where's my newspaper????>_<

lol Don't worry it will be posted later today, it is undergoing some minor editing and revision and I have to write about the top 12 :)

DeletedUser

Well I hope there is lots of gossip love it when two alliances or more are at war and like a little smack talk in the forums once in awhile is good for the soul..lol

DeletedUser3712

This just in! Knights of Valor aka Gladiators have disbanded and merged into several other Top Alliances such as The Masons & nWo. The top 2 alliances! They are growing strong and they are well organized.! They are the NEW WORLD ORDER! Devils & Angels are rapidly decreasing in numbers as well! They are predicted to be the next one to go!

This just in.....CommanderChris is dead. Oops. Thanks for playing. Next time try a 0.5 speed world, maybe you can keep up then.