Lambda Chatter

DeletedUser

Battle Protection has lifted! May the waters churn and grounds shake throughout the worldthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2039

Get this updated with reports from in-world if anything funny happens...I want to see some epic noob fails.:D

DeletedUser

Major Glitch in Lambda! I would suggest everyone hold any attacks or farming raids as we do not know yet if we are going to lose our units and ABP's!!! We are getting to the bottom of this now!

-Tis

DeletedUser2569

Yeah!
I would suggest only attacking my city with swords and archers. I'm totally cleared so no chance of loosing units! :)

DeletedUser

My stats from the de.server are the greatest this game has ever had:) Check with grep management if you don't believe me. They will not release my info. but I assume they will confirm that I hold the records for ABP's/DBP's/Player of the Year, etc...for any world on any server EVER!!! I assure you that you don't even come close to what I have done in Grepolis!!! -Tisiphone

OMG! LMFAO!: "I hold the records for ABP's/DBP's/Player of the Year, etc...for any world on any server EVER!!!" -Tisiphone

Tis, you are so full of $#!+

DeletedUser

My stats from the de.server are the greatest this game has ever had:) Check with grep management if you don't believe me. They will not release my info. but I assume they will confirm that I hold the records for ABP's/DBP's/Player of the Year, etc...for any world on any server EVER!!! I assure you that you don't even come close to what I have done in Grepolis!!! -Tisiphone

OMG! LMFAO!: "I hold the records for ABP's/DBP's/Player of the Year, etc...for any world on any server EVER!!!" -Tisiphone

I stand by every word!!! I know you are mad as can be because things did not go your way but your childish games and your baby fits only make you look worse. Now bringing it to the external has got to be one of the funnier things I have seen in a while...LOL
I was just getting ready to send you a private message of all my stats on the de.server!

Why don't you share the rest of the message...LOL

-Tis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are my stats! Feel free to contact me on the de.server! I will be happy to confirm who I am:)

I have no more time for your baby fits! I hope this does not turn you away from playing this great game of Grepolis!

-Tis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you held the records for ABP's/DBP's/Player of the Year, etc...for any world on any server EVER!!! than I definitely would not want to play this game... lucky for me, you don't.

DeletedUser2569

Tis just post a screenshot of your stats from the .de server.

DeletedUser

Who else is bummed about the "Forced Loyalty" being changed in the next round of updates? I sure did like the mood top up while it lasted:cool:

Would be great if Ac04 would do an auto update section for Lambda!

DeletedUser

We are now moving closer to Conquest.:). Who is getting second city fever...LOL

Looks like The Masons have a few very good players! I am not sure how they are going to operate with there cities spread out everywhere but I am curious how they are going to play it out...:)

DeletedUser2569

Tis, seriously -.- How long do you plan to avoid answering?
Just post the stats...

DeletedUser

Tis, seriously -.- How long do you plan to avoid answering?
Just post the stats...

I am not avoiding. This matter is beneath me! Those who know me, know I am telling the truth, for the most part.:) I am no longer indulging the subject. I have sent and had confirmed by some of my members as there were questions to the validity of my claim! That is all that matters to me!!!