Lagging issues

DeletedUser4038

World: Actium
In Game Name: Terri16
Have check the known bugs list: Tried but “lag” is too common and was “excluded from the search
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes…. Many many many times
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Yes
Have you tried a different connection: cannot
Full Version or Mobile Version: Full
Browser and Version: Chrome and Firefox
Overview of the bug: Experiencing a lot of lagging, opening alliance forum, market (the worst); using gold to finish construction, putting resources into farms
How often this occurs: constantly, anytime I try to do anything
Work Around: none
I play on several worlds, on both EN and US servers, this is the only world where I have the problem. It happens with or without any other scripts (grepo converter, dio tools), before and after clearing the cache, before and after restarting the browser and the computer, before and after Windows updates. The lag can be anywhere from 10 to 30 seconds long, sometimes it seems even longer but that could just be my imagination from the frustration. Not sure but I think it happened as I was being attacked once because the alarm never went off. I just happened to open the Command and there was the attack, and the crossed swords dropped. Also, during that attack, I tried dumping resources into the farming villages and it occurred and actually didn’t dump the resources. If the player hadn’t cancelled the attack he would have got the resources. I am concerned this lag is going to prevent me from effectively playing and performing the necessary actions to dodge, spell attacks, etc. while being attacked, or launch timely attacks or support when I need to. Which will seriously put me at a disadvantage.

DeletedUser12302

I am having the same issues as above.

Same problems but experiencing on both Lamia and Actium. I play in Firefox and chrome but still the same issues.

Like above cleared caches and even tried on another computer in the

DeletedUser12681

same here and lots of others i have talked to

us41 and 45

DeletedUser4038

Things are getting worse. Now things won't even open at all.

DeletedUser

This is also happening to me (ingame name is BKMiller69) and I have tried everything to speed up my browser but no matter what browser I use (chrome, firefox, IE) it does the same thing and the lag time is really getting ridiculous. I mainly play on Actium, but I am in Delphi, Zakros, and Troy and it does seem to do it in all 4 worlds. some one needs to figure out what is going on and get it fixed fast because it is really starting to effect the way I am able to play this game, and if I can not effectively play then what is the purpose of even being here.

DeletedUser13105

Having the same issues in Athens US26 and Troy US43 servers. Makes it almost impossible to navigate and farm villages.