Lag!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Is anyone else experiencing bad Lag Issues on IOTA?
For a couple weeks now I have been experiencing some very bad lag. I play several other servers and they play perfectly. I only have a problem with IOTA.

DeletedUser3157

There was lag about 5hours ago but played through it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

You played through it!?!?!?!? I JUST GAINED 6 LEVELS OF RESPECT FOR YOU!

@.@, well I couldn't exactly leave my alliance hanging, had to get some support out. Anyway we didn't lose any cities :)

-Vys

DeletedUser2569

How long did it last? :p If it only lagged a few hours, loosing a city is kinda impossible:p

DeletedUser

i've noticed the lag on this server..it'll lock my computer for about a min or 2 when i first load the world...

DeletedUser

You should not be experiencing this. Please open a support ticket.

DeletedUser2569

Try using Google Chrome if you're not already using that. I use that and i have never experienced lag in any world, on any server.

DeletedUser3257

This world has lagged for me since i joined it. But, you know, it's either play through it or stop playing.

DeletedUser3349

There are a few things you can try to resolve this.

1) For a quick fix press Ctrl + F5. This is a hard refresh that should resolve your problem.

2) Clear your cache. If you are unaware of how to do it you can find out here.

3) Try changing your browser or update it. If you are using older browser it could cause issues. I suggest if you are using IE that you change your browser to another one such as Chrome or Firefox.

DeletedUser

It has always worked for me on chrome.
Today I log in and all is well, but I click to farm and nothing pops up, a blank box :(
Fixed :)
I'm a happy gal once again!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3560

nah...the game is Laggy since yesterday, I have tried clearing Cache, updated browser and done other maintenance to my PC....My EN worlds are fine, but as soon as I long into US worlds it bogs everything down....