Krikens

DeletedUser

I am looking for veteran and or new players who are looking to find a regular group of individuals to form an alliance to play on a regular bases going forward from world to world, who typically find themselves usually playing alone and or just haven't found the right alliance for them as of yet. I have played in multiple worlds, ran multiple alliances for awhile until I stepped down and gave control to another founder as I was transferred out of state do to my job. So have been out of the game for a bit , but coming back now. All players are welcomed to apply at this time. I am looking to build the core leader group for our leader counsel etc from the ground up. I am sure the beginning will be slow, and we may win some loose some, but the objective is to grow solid as a core unit for the future going forward, so defeat is not an option but an opportunity to learn and grow. Success is simply a gift of playing the game beyond your opponents ability.

Thanks

Kriken!

DeletedUser5088

Did you lead the Bear Clan on Omicron?

and Good Luck

DeletedUser

Yes created it then had to turn it over to the other leaders as I was called away for work, withnothing more than a phone call of what airport I was to arrive to within the next 3 hrs, then shipped out for several months and did not have access to internet. Now my ( term of service ) as we will call it is over and I am back into normal scheduling etc in the real world, and will not be leaving again ever, so looking to reconnect with old friends and make some new etc. And thanks good luck to you too, enjoy the game. I am sure we will meet again, looking forward to it mate.

DeletedUser

For now until a final name has been selected by the panel. Just keeping it simple at the moment, thanks