Kos World at War & Predictions

DeletedUser4356

It is a war game :)

Smarty pants
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser15059

Well the only interesting war going on rn is probably havoc and its sister alliances vs wdm/wts/eviction/repossession. I heard Top Gun was doing some "cleaning" to their east, but I'm not sure. The Pound seems pretty peaceful where they are. My alliance is working to get 34 completely under our control, but I won't say anything more. I have no idea whats going on in the far east, but it seems thats repossession so they are probably providing support for the core alliances against havoc. That's all I know, don't take anything for granted, and I probably just restated the obvious.

DeletedUser3002

Yeah as far as the "cleaning up to the east" The bucs were feeling pressure from eviction moving north and they took their top players over to Top Gun. Basically Top Gun picked up where the bucs left off in eating the smaller alliances to their east

DeletedUser11824

Current stats with Elite Band and the main activity happening in this world right now. Elite Band has lost about 74 cities in the last 7 days. (doesn't include loses to Havoc Elite). At this rate they will be gone from this world in about a month. And ocean 44 will become a battleground for control between WDM, Eviction, Top Gun, and Bunny Killers who all want to expand into that ocean. (from Grepolis Intel)

20160810147078908136928.png

20160810147078908116656.png

20160810147078908123175.png

20160810147078908598496.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15059

Funny how the top alliance looks the smallest. All their cities are bunched up in one area and probably blocked by other alliance cities.

DeletedUser9082

It all depends on who is listed first and last on the map. The last alliances will overshadow the firsts ones listed. If WDM was listed last, they would be a big blob in the middle :)

DeletedUser15059

It all depends on who is listed first and last on the map. The last alliances will overshadow the firsts ones listed. If WDM was listed last, they would be a big blob in the middle :)
oh, didn't know that. Makes a lot more sense :)

DeletedUser14888

I wonder how many players will quit tomorrow or soon after. for the 3/3 worlds opening on the EN and US server. US is revolt, EN is conquest.

DeletedUser15059

I wonder how many players will quit tomorrow or soon after. for the 3/3 worlds opening on the EN and US server. US is revolt, EN is conquest.
It would be interesting to see. Chances are you will only leave if you aren't doing well in kos. Higher players might do both worlds as well, as long as they have the time to spare.

DeletedUser15059

Internals and inactivity is everywhere I look, lol. Doesn't matter what alliance you are in, or how good the player is.

DeletedUser2630

Internals and inactivity is everywhere I look, lol. Doesn't matter what alliance you are in, or how good the player is.
Seems to be much more stable now but there will be more large players coming out of VM soon....

DeletedUser15059

Eviction v. WDM, finally some more interesting gameplay