Kos Rumor Mill

Rodrk

Peltast
Did bayou just compare their alliance to the US revolution? Hmmmm, good thing the minutemen were not inactive or hiding in VM. Let's run the #s
PT - quits every server / VM
RT - VM
Carbon - MIA
Caligula - MIA
Artikiller - MIA
Goatboy - MIA
Rodger - VM - usually
Debo - 12hrs inactive
Sol - quits every server, i guess except this one

besides the above, at least 12 of your 21 players have not grown for weeks. Seems like things are going pretty well. Yup, just like the 13 colonies. I stand corrected.

btw, this is the profile page of every joke / failed alliance

1. alliance first everytime
2. defend like a beast
3. kill crap everyday

More accurate if it said

1. Play your own game and if you don't agree with leadership, bail on your alliance and try and make a deal with anyone that will buy your brand of BS.
2. Run into VM when things are not looking good. 2a. Don't bother defending or posting, it's a waste of time.
3. Attack people in externals cause you are irrelevant in game

DeletedUser2630

That's a pretty good set of lines you all have there! Yup, we all know now (really we already knew) what our enemies think of us. I am assuming you all must also think we're dumb asses to not buy these arguments hook line and sinker and fall in line behind leadership of the mega-alliance called WDM/Eviction/Repossession/WTS.....

My analogy with the American Revolution stands. If anyone were to ask King George what he thought of the colonists what do you think he would say? Bah humbug! A bunch of rabble. Criminals. Let's eliminate them. So far on this point - check one.

The early Americans were close to being subdued but went in to the wilderness and dug in. Prospects looked dim and many were beaten down. But they couldn't be silenced and they had others who joined in their cause (France) and their numbers grew - on this point yet to be determined.

Of course, there were many more failed revolutions than those that were successful.....to be determined. Hmmmm maybe that could be a good alliance name? :)

Point is boys at least we have battles to fight now. Did you all really want everyone to lay down, roll over, and take it up the proverbial?

We love to fight and we should all be happy we have one. I look forward to playing against you guys and let's all enjoy a good fight!
Cheers
BB

PS time to take those meds :)

Rodrk

Peltast
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser9082

Point is boys at least we have battles to fight now. Did you all really want everyone to lay down, roll over, and take it up the proverbial?

Of course they did. I've been saying this for a long time... (See forum posts about cool-aid man lol)

DeletedUser9082

lol I've missed your constant bashing of Havoc as well, I see you are still at it ;)