Kos Rumor Mill

DeletedUser9851

Rumor has it, the original hanky crew has moved from Zero to New Day to OE. mr_hankey_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10453

Rumor has it that 3 of the top 5 alliances are working together... lol I remember the old the times where the top alliances fought everyone. But that is just my opinion. I guess this way it is a lot easier to not even make it to world wonders

DeletedUser5973

yeah bud, but those alliances were not the top alliances when they started, just took out everyone else

DeletedUser10453

Hey Rclay :-D, I miss all the guys from epsilon. I was just trying to spice things up lol

DeletedUser5973

I know lol name is Evil Grin here. You look like you didn't miss a beat in your time off

DeletedUser10453

I thought, I would casually try to join back but forgot how addicting this game is lol. I look forward to joining the new revolt with you guys when it comes out :p

DeletedUser14867

Rumor has it Havoc even begging WDM to stop by offering free bp.

DeletedUser2630

rumors are just that, rumors. for you guys in WDM, I miss you all. cheers BB

DeletedUser9851

We miss you, and the rest of you trouble makers too.

DeletedUser2630

nice sucker punches thrown in the dead of night......ooh, I think I'm scared now. I guess the gloves are off now huh?

DeletedUser9082

The entertainment factor of this forum just increased exponentially :p (for me)

DeletedUser11088

rumor has it that some malcontents unwisely left WMD and are now getting absolutely wiped!! BTW, hows that coalition going for you guys?? LMAO
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser2630

227 years ago 13 little colonies "unwisely" left the British Empire. That worked out pretty well.
Appearances can be deceiving.....two big players lost a lot of cities. perhaps what you don't know is that for both RL intervened. Anyone that knows those players can vouch for their abilities and they would not have lost those cities if they had been online.
It's a marathon not a sprint and both players will come back stronger than ever.
But if it makes you feel like a big man to gloat it shows to me that you are instead a big baby bear :)
as for the 13 little colonies, only time will tell. at least it provides everyone with some fighting but try it when our players are here.
see in you battle soon I hope!

DeletedUser11088

You really dont know what trash talk is all about do ya miss.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif
if i had known you guys were going to jump months ago, perhaps i couldve been closer to you, sadly my direction changed, but if you would like i could come cuddle and keep you warm
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif