Kos Rumor Mill

DeletedUser4356

From the stats, it looks like almost everyone from ZEP joined Eviction and Troll Inc. I wonder where it will go from here since ZEP is no longer a threat. Good job to both alliances tho, they took a big opponent.

Apart from that, a new alliance just flourished, -APOCALYPSE-, Immag is a good player. Too bad they are spread out everywhere.

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that Youshey's alliance is no longer an "elitist" alliance.

"The most active alliance is The Baguette Brothers with 100% active players in the last 24 hours."

Who is the most honest? You or the Oracle?

Dame

DeletedUser9851

"The most active alliance is The Baguette Brothers with 100% active players in the last 24 hours."

Who is the most honest? You or the Oracle?

Dame

He he is not saying you're not active or not good, he is saying the Baguette brothers are not elite. You are now accepting more players that are not from France. Is that not true?

DeletedUser9082

ImmaG is a good player, but that alliance had a lot of internal issues and it is now split-up. I have no idea what happened tho ;)

DeletedUser

Indeed, we are choose to me more open. Its don't mean we are less selective.

Dame

DeletedUser9851

rumor has it there is a new war brewing between 2 top 12 alliances in a certain ocean. This one I'm not sure about. Someone chime in.

DeletedUser9851

My grepobot shows Eviction taking Troll inc. cities.

that's the one.

Let here predictions, or comments on this one.

My prediction is Eviction will bring down Troll inc. but not based on any stats. I just think Eviction has been the more aggressive of the 2 in O54. But what the hell do I know.

no idea.jpg

DeletedUser

I heard that Havoc (no skill players) and Ocean Elite are working together! So is this information true? Plus the PACT with Pound 59! (What's left of the Old Chronic Crew)

So who has either of these alliances red? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4322

Hi Soda Can,

I checked your profile you look pretty lonely in ocean 35 and just starting. We might just send you a welcome package once you get out of beginner's protection for calling our players having no skill. Of course you would know everyone in our alliance has no skill because you checked the stats on everyone of our players right? And some of us may have changed our names from previous servers so you would know that info as well. Be careful who you **** off when you don't have an alliance to give you support. And we are pacted with alliances that share our goals. Like sending players who insult our entire alliance to the rim : )

So if I say you guys have no skills, will you rim me as well? Because I don't think you guys have any.

Also, Isn't soda can in the rim already? and only have 175 pts? What can you possibly do to him? LOLOLOLOL

DeletedUser5973

Hi Soda Can,

I checked your profile you look pretty lonely in ocean 35 and just starting. We might just send you a welcome package once you get out of beginner's protection for calling our players having no skill. Of course you would know everyone in our alliance has no skill because you checked the stats on everyone of our players right? And some of us may have changed our names from previous servers so you would know that info as well. Be careful who you **** off when you don't have an alliance to give you support. And we are pacted with alliances that share our goals. Like sending players who insult our entire alliance to the rim : )

Hey SC,

If these fools grow a pair let me know (Evil Grin). I got birs just sitting in my harbor because they are too scared to attack us

DeletedUser9851

The DLU from just one of my cities should stop them. soda can.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Happy feet

Please post some of your attacking styles of your mighty noob players... No one in this world should worry about Havoc players. Keep building what you build and happily attack way!!!

Havoc likes picking 175 cities, as their gentlemen's bags far too small, hence will not pick any fight with anyone with big bags! You big guys might seriously hurt them.

DeletedUser

:p
So what have I got to lose if I pick a fight with Havoc!

1. Get rimmed
9e585fe282382413e33da6dde0954a4f.jpg

Sorry to say... I am already in the rim!!!

2. Havoc turning on me
9b646f7074d59909bcb21d47ccda7a52.jpg

Sorry to say... I am only 175 points in the rim..... under bp. I wait few days ghost restart and come after you again!!!

3. Experienced players with new ID
09c8e50c06b95777706dfa726264935d.jpg

Sorry to say... You can keep hiding but we know who you guys are. Your fan club is following you!!

4. Put your money where it matters!!
201411_1921_aafaa_sm.jpg

So you going to fight a big alliance and show me your skills?
Sorry to say.... you wouldn't DARE!!!!

DeletedUser3002

There are 2 evictions now. Does that mean they are growing out of control?

DeletedUser12119

Trolls broke faster than we were expecting, and we didn't want to lose good players in our core. We have complete control over our growth as should be evident based on our grouping.

DeletedUser8639

I heard in one week the new top 12 needs to be made because there will be drastic changes

DeletedUser

Just had a quick look - is it Band of the Red Hand + WDM/WTS (Baris) vs the world?