Knock out Domination

DeletedUser11131

Greetings players of Grepolis US I come from the EN servers. I played a bit on the last world with this same alliance made it to the top 5......its not that hard on this server but still an accomplishment before a huge disagreement between leadership occurred. Besides the point im an experienced leader just iv had alot of bad luck on past worlds both in The EN servers and the US servers. The world will be opening soon so id like to start of this post by starting of some recruitment before the world opens. Please consider joining K.o.D we are not a mass recruiting alliance and theres no worries about MRA anyway considering the low alliance Capacity. Your all welcome to join as long as you are active and communicate with other alliance members.

JOIN US FOR FUN AND GLORY

Ironevo

DeletedUser11069

Good luck ironevo
i already joining an alliance with friends

DeletedUser11131

Looking forward to seeing many of you here on the forums there in the new world..........anyone interested in joining the alliance private message me now.

DeletedUser

Please consider joining K.o.D we are not a mass recruiting alliance and theres no worries about MRA anyway considering the low alliance Capacity. Your all welcome to join as long as you are active and communicate with other alliance members.

You know, mass recruitment doesn't necessarily mean running an alliance of 2000 people. It means you let anyone who asks join in.
If anyone who asks are invited, then you'll eventually find your alliance torn apart due to lack of structure and loyalty.