Kings & Vanilla Tab

DeletedUser6798

Oliver renames thread "Athan & Vanilla Tab- bruh"

readyyyyyy go.

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I guess your emotions have cooled down a bit Athans. Those were a lot more kind words than what I recieved 2 days ago from you and A LOT of others from KOD. Although you did praise me in the pm you were pretty mean :( .. But if you ain't first yer last.

DeletedUser9851

I guess your emotions have cooled down a bit Athans. Those were a lot more kind words than what I recieved 2 days ago from you and A LOT of others from KOD. Although you did praise me in the pm you were pretty mean :( .. But if you ain't first yer last.

Ok, you walk right into this one:

stop being mean.jpg

DeletedUser723

Oggami, you obviously know how to use a meme generator.. I don't doubt that you have flooded the net with thousands of them lol.

But...

Why can't you do us a favor and figure out how to resize your memes!?!?!?

35b5eo.jpg

DeletedUser9851

I've tried everything and can't figure it out. What am I doing wrong? remember this:

baby.jpg

i was asking someone to teach me

DeletedUser10912

Oggami, you obviously know how to use a meme generator.. I don't doubt that you have flooded the net with thousands of them lol.

But...

Why can't you do us a favor and figure out how to resize your memes!?!?!?

35b5eo.jpg

Hey, i was trying to figure out how to resize memes but cant figure it out either :(

DeletedUser9851

hey Kings, help a brother out. How do I make my pictures full size like yours?

DeletedUser723

Depends on whether you're generating the meme, or if you're just copying the image url from someone else's pic. If you're copying the url, just right click the picture and open it in a new tab/window and use the newly opened image to copy the url.

If you're generating your own meme's... get a life.
Plenty of memesh in the sea already.

DeletedUser12275

Depends on whether you're generating the meme, or if you're just copying the image url from someone else's pic. If you're copying the url, just right click the picture and open it in a new tab/window and use the newly opened image to copy the url.

If you're generating your own meme's... get a life.
Plenty of memesh in the sea already.

lol busted....yeah oggami i just copy the url

DeletedUser

Well, looks like you two are on a romantic vacation together. Where did you guys go to?

kings treated me to a little trip in cabo.. at least that's what i thought, we're in cuba.. . still very romantic though