Kingdom of Erabicon

DeletedUser

We try to make our member's experience unique. You can go from server to server and start over, but then you have the same old grind of training, leveling buildings, etc.

We are a close knit group, currently #4 in Ocean 64 seeking active players.

We run with a unique Greek nobility/vassal system to allow for a greater member support system, to aid in support, resources, mentoring, and other aspects.

If you are in Ocean 64, send an mail to Eratimus in game about your interest.

Nobility System

All members also receive Greek noble titles. Just as in real life, higher and higher nobles are lords over certain lands, your nobility title will be dependent on your points and the number of vassal members you have under your care you have acquired. All members begin as a Lord, then progress to a Baronet (greek) and become a Baron/Varonos (greek) at 1500 points once they take on a member as a vassal. As a landed noble you support and assist those with in your care. In return, you are provided with resources per week for each member you care for

So, not only do you have the ability to go up a Greek military ranking ladder and fulfill active and meaningful positions in the Kingdom, you can also progress up our Noble ranking ladder on your way up to becoming a Duke/Doukas (greek)

Interested in joining?

Now, we ONLY accept new members that are near us of at least 500 pts and above.

If you have any questions, please send a in game mail to Eratimus or jpdo2much

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Interesting vassal system. Good luck to the alliance!

DeletedUser

So if I were in this alliance, what would my title be? :p

= "YOur still a NOOB Dak!... :D"

DeletedUser

So if I were in this alliance, what would my title be? :p

= "YOur still a NOOB Dak!... :D"

Depends on your lvl of activity and current points.

If 1500+ and the position is available, you would be a Baron, taking on vassals of Baronets. If above 3000 you could become a Count/Countess, taking on Barons and Baronesses, If above 6000 you could become a Marquis or Marquess with Counts and Countessas as Vassals, then 12,000 are the Dukes and Duchesses, then 24000 the Grand Dukes/Duchesses etc. But, it all depends on your actiity, leadership skills, and willingness to communicate and work with everyone.

We are currently about to take on our second Count, who was a member who became a Baron with took on vassals, proving his self in activity and leadership, and a bit of initiative.

Last edited by a moderator: