killerbeez

DeletedUser6819

i was dropped like a pair of worn out boots, this ally isnt about people its about numbers, i will have my revenge i swear....

DeletedUser

These people suck at playing the game you shouldn't have joined them in the first place

DeletedUser

Yeah , they do suck , I have a whole bunch of them on my island and were still conquering there cities

DeletedUser

no particular cities shall not be named without permission :)

DeletedUser2063

no particular cities shall not be named without permission :)

Wow ok. That's kinda funny but it makes me sad because he's being truthful. It's not leaking info bud if it's something anyone can find on grepostats or grepointel

DeletedUser

haha you are just sore cause you are being farmed on a regular basis and you haven't taken any of our cities at all...in fact you have failed twice in your endeavours to take an ally city because we stopped you...so please stop fibbing...you should have thought twice before threatening us with conquest while we were all in beginners protection...I have the mail you sent me

DeletedUser

Your right I am sore , sore because I have about 10 of you guys on my island , and im still running all this , and we may have not conquered your cities but what I meant is that your cities are being cleared , and you seem to be losing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your right I am sore , sore because I have about 10 of you guys on my island , and im still running all this , and we may have not conquered your cities but what I meant is that your cities are being cleared , and you seem to be losing

Cleared?? I think you are having delusions...you are being farmed...you are the one who is being cleared...you started it...next time don't threaten people especially when you have lost 3 CS's and counting...how many more do you want to lose? we aren't a bunch of newbies...some of us play in several worlds and for some they have been playing for years...so please don't make stuff up...it makes you look umm well like a newbie...

DeletedUser

And you . . .my people know what were doing , you say you guys are completely experienced but I really don't believe any words you say or talk about

DeletedUser

I've only seem Killer Beez in Lambda, and they can't play, they can only play on speed 1 worlds, pretty pathetic, I like that they are trying to step up their game with the big boys, with no avail :-D

DeletedUser

i was dropped like a pair of worn out boots, this ally isnt about people its about numbers, i will have my revenge i swear....

As for this bit of drivel it seems some clarification is in order....you never responded to the mail I sent out...you had no growth at all...I saw you post once or twice in the forum that was it....activity especially in the early stages of the game through BP is so important...you had none of that...we gave you several days to see if you would respond...nothing...and as for the KB's not about people thats a load of horse manure....and where are you now? your last city ghosted and I see you are hiding in 36 in another one of those desperation alliances...nice

I've only seem Killer Beez in Lambda, and they can't play, they can only play on speed 1 worlds, pretty pathetic, I like that they are trying to step up their game with the big boys, with no avail :-D

why oh why do you punks have to resort to name calling and stupid accusations....its like kindergarten all over again...geez

DeletedUser

I hope you guys aren't taking my words seriously , its not like im going to fight you guys in real life , its a war game and I do admit that you guys are a worthy opponent , but I need proof to believe that you are guys experienced and know how to play

DeletedUser

Waterboyy, your the best

DeletedUser

Yeah , they do suck , I have a whole bunch of them on my island and were still conquering there cities
What are you guys conquering now Waterboyy? I was in your alliance. I don't recall taking any of their cities. If you are going to use " we're" you might at least want to have the ability to conquest, which you never did. Waterboyy claimed that his city couldn't grow because he was always being farmed. So I guess the beez were doing the farming. I thought Waterboyy said they sucked. What does that say about him? Stick to chutes and ladders Waterboyy, leave Grepo to the grown ups kiddo!

I hope you guys aren't taking my words seriously , its not like im going to fight you guys in real life , its a war game and I do admit that you guys are a worthy opponent , but I need proof to believe that you are guys experienced and know how to play

I can't get enough of this. I wish I had looked through these forums a long time ago. Sometimes a girl just needs a good laugh and Waterboyy never fails to deliver just that. He has some nerve asking anyone to show proof that they know how to play. Maybe he is looking for someone to teach him how to play.

And you . . .my people know what were doing , you say you guys are completely experienced but I really don't believe any words you say or talk about

Still standing by those words kiddo?

DeletedUser

What are you guys conquering now Waterboyy? I was in your alliance. I don't recall taking any of their cities. If you are going to use " we're" you might at least want to have the ability to conquest, which you never did. Waterboyy claimed that his city couldn't grow because he was always being farmed. So I guess the beez were doing the farming. I thought Waterboyy said they sucked. What does that say about him? Stick to chutes and ladders Waterboyy, leave Grepo to the grown ups kiddo!

I can't get enough of this. I wish I had looked through these forums a long time ago. Sometimes a girl just needs a good laugh and Waterboyy never fails to deliver just that. He has some nerve asking anyone to show proof that they know how to play. Maybe he is looking for someone to teach him how to play.

Still standing by those words kiddo?

Didn't waterboyy tuck tail and run? seems that way from reading other threads