Kicked out of my alliance.

DeletedUser

You can't really destroy them all without Conquest. Get that city of yours built WITH Conquest before you go around "destroying" everybody. You are just going to wind up pissing off an alliance enough to take your 1 city.....which is what I was trying to get through to you.

DeletedUser

Um, no sir.

This thread is about Warriors of Ragnarok, which was actually a good strong alliance. YOUR alliance took me in knowing I was involved in a war, feigned the idea of support... then chicken-pooped out... while some of your members, bored as I am, went behind your back and attacked Elite anyway.

I left you intentionally. Because it was just BORING.

And your leadership is condescending. And I'd rather make one gallant last stand then just sit there playing it safe like a chump... when you're in the safest part of the world anyway. Nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i know no one asked lol but in my opinion, if the leader of your alliance had a pact its your job to follow it unless your the leader you cant really say other wise.

DeletedUser

but you should speak with the leaders about the pact first, then destroy them all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6819

you always have a free will if members following you without questioning it becomes dull

DeletedUser

you always have a free will if members following you without questioning it becomes dull

true , i have alot to say about things and things get changed once in awhile. but at the end of the day leader makes the decisions. if you act on your own you will get kicked, just like if the leader says dont attack this alliance and you keep doing it. its not because you dont wanna be dull its because you wanna be dumb IMO

DeletedUser

Or your alliance is so desprate to not be attacked, they'll make pacts with any poorly run failed MRA.

DeletedUser

Lol I wouldn't think of ourselves as desperate. I don't know why we have a pact with Elite myself but I'm not going to attack them just because they're on my island. I know that the pact will eventually dissolve as most do.

DeletedUser

Lol I wouldn't think of ourselves as desperate. I don't know why we have a pact with Elite myself but I'm not going to attack them just because they're on my island. I know that the pact will eventually dissolve as most do.

So did I. I just knew it a little bit more. I have no hard feelings, it makes perfect sense that you kicked me out. I would have kicked me out.

But then these chumps breathed light into the topic in attempt of a failed slight.

DeletedUser

Well I didn't kick you out but I agreed with the decision. The alliance can't have players who won't listen to their leaders.

DeletedUser9628

well at least you had a alliance that plays the game apparently! lol my first experience here was in an alliance by name only, did not realize I was only building a city for another player and would have my hands tied under conquest with all the red messages basically saying you cannot defend yourself under conquest......lame, lame , lame.....no re building troops, ships, etc.......but you can farm the villages for the player that is taking your city lol