Kicked out of my alliance.

DeletedUser

*Charl's right, edited it back in*

That isn't ideally what you'd want in a "recruit me" thread. Well, I was kicked out of my alliance because I decided to make an attack on a weaker and very poorly run alliance(Elite) that was spreading all around me. Out of a lack of their self-reliance, they made pacts with every other alliance in the area. Mine (Warriors of Ragnarok), was included.

I didn't want to let them mooch off us and grow into a threat with me right on their main island (Their leader's city and their alliances strongest city are on my island)

But since they're poorly run, I decided to take them both. And I've been successful. Newb or not, I know strategy, and I can contribute to a cause without needing to be baby-sat. But eventually, I will need an alliance that is worth fighting for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

why did you just delete that it looks like you had the right to attack them unless your leader said don't

DeletedUser

I figured it was a bad move to air alliance business in public.

Short story, I attack a pact-alliance with good reason, and was booted. But even without the support of my alliance, I'm winning. Which shows how right I was that we should not be baby-sitting them.

DeletedUser5088

That alliance was not good you should be glad to get out of it. The sign that they pacted a small bad alliance is not good

DeletedUser5088

Just a thought for the future though don't attack pacts without permission

DeletedUser

Just a thought for the future though don't attack pacts without permission

I also believe you did what you thought to be right, and pacts with small useless alliances are simply bad for business, but Charl is correct in that you should never attack other alliances without permission from your superiors. They generally know better, but it's also questionable as to why they would choose to pact an alliance that could not be as beneficial to them as your alliance was for them. Just my humble opinion, but if you're doing well without them, then good for you, maybe all of the best decisions were indeed made :)

DeletedUser

You did best by getting out, but I'm sure your former diplo had a rough day lol.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but I'm not going to stop attacking Elite. But with just a little bit of help, I could destroy them all. Are you ready to accept that, good sir?

DeletedUser6819

we are in 76 is that ok for you?
I will give you invite rights to expand our Ally to 66 if you want?

DeletedUser

The thing is, I want an alliance who can expand to my island. Seeing as I'm already at war. lol

I'm sure we can work together somehow.