Just SAD

DeletedUser2770

So what is going on in this server....
In the North
-You had SKS maxed out membership with its Academy
-You had ML maxed out membership with its Academy

BB declared war on ML and started taking cities very easily and in return SKS and ML merged lol.... I am just curious honestly on how you have members that actually go along with any of the things you guys are doing. You seem to think that the bigger your alliance or the more points you have the better you are, which in most cases is very true except for grep...

If anyone is in this alliance dont even bother posting on these forums. You should be ashamed of yourself for being in this alliance and it just tells everyone who not only knows how to play the game that your worthless....

In the South
-You had Empire maxed out on membership with its TWO academies who merged with Maggots and some of Black Plague now making Four Empire alliances, forgive me if I am wrong on the current number as I get confused with the constant addition of academies lol.... Same goes for any player under this banner, shame on you for saying boo in this server as your worthless if your in this alliance or maybe just confused

In the Core
-You have what we in BB like to call TBX which I believe are three alliances all maxed with membership as they call it which is one alliance with 2 academies all playing together...

You also have the infamous BridgeBurners [BB] One alliance maxed membership with no academy, fighting all these alliances together as they have all decided it would be better to not fight each other for the oceans they actually reside in but to travel much distance to fight 1 allaince.

Now whats wrong with this picture. I know anyone with a brain would say that this is totally unfair and where is the fun in that, right? Well you would be wrong... What is wrong with this picture is that besides the fact that all these alliances lack any backbone, skill or basically honor, the sad thins is all these alliances are getting beat by one alliance and that is what is wrong with this picture....

I know many of you foolhearted ppl look at points. Well what you should look at is who is taking cities and whom they are taking them from.... Speaking of taking cities look and see who actually takes them and who colonizes as BB does not colonize any cities ever

To those that write me looking to brag, I cant wait to the day that you actually have a leg to stand on, a backbone you can actually see, or a face you can look at in the mirror. As of right now if your in any of these alliances you should be ashamed of yourself gamewise...... Go play sim city

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

butthurt why is that my last 3 cities was one from empire, tbx and sks

I go in rotation and if I had infinite slots I could take 3 a day without a problem

DeletedUser

Your chest must hurt and be concaved by now with all of your chest beating.