Just For Laughs

DeletedUser8351

NAME TO COME

Actium is open, guys. Here is the link. Please be sure you use the link so we all land near one another![/B]

https://us.grepolis.com/invite-8633...itation_mac=0077fed8&ref=player_invite_linkrl

We offer a great forum and experienced leaders. Looking for active players to form an organized team. Putting word out to a few friends on other servers.

Will post the LINK here when the server opens. Will try to go in together so we all land on the same island or islands that are close together.

Only players that use at least the minimum amount of gold to maintain the advisors for that 30% bonus to resources and bonus to attack and defense need join.

Need a good Recruiter, Admin Officer, Tactical Officer. Must be experienced. We have a good Diplo Officer. We will eat our own if they go inactive. No simmers or quitters welcome. Looking for that strong sense of commitment and friendship. We leave no man behind.

We use Grepointel, Grepolis Report Converter, and Skype.

Looking to have fun. Laughs allowed and encouraged at all times.

Forum Administrator: Dellany
Diplomatic Officer: pohhkotti
Recruiter: PhantomAC
Admin Officer: (updates Member Roster when new members join, tracks inactives)
Ops/Tactical Officer: (Keeps track of our BEATDOWN, CS Status of Members, US/Euro Teams)
Mapmaker: (keeps alliance maps updated under *HQ* tab, alliance + pacts/naps, and alliance + enemies)
Editor for Alliance Newspaper: Keeps alliance Stats and Grepointel stats posted for members weekly
Skype Administrator: (Adds/Removes Skype members)
Forum Administrator: (Keeps forum updated)

If you have the time and experience to be part of a great team, let us know. As you can tell, all Leaders are WORKING LEADERS that help with the admin duties of running an alliance.

NOTE: Several of us are former alliance leaders. Name will be determined by our Members! We have officially started this contest! ONE DAY LEFT to add your choice of name!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8351

I have been gone for a long time, Red. I had a run-in with meningitis. I made it through when I wasn't sure I would. I wasn't able to play while I was so ill. Now I am good to go. I am even more motivated than before. Just looking for a good solid team that wants to win a crown and is willing to put in what it takes now.

DeletedUser

ya maybe ill be nice this world to u nice to see u i just brought red out of retirement for this world :p i am pissing whitey off lol

DeletedUser8351

lol...making a little competition right off the bat? Thanks for the welcome back, guys.

DeletedUser8351

Well, old friends and new are more than welcome. Looking for players who understand what it takes to get to "end game" and are willing to help build a solid team to get there. It isn't leaders that win crowns. It is a good solid team that wins that crown. I am in search of that team. :)

DeletedUser12678

I am not sure if I am up to a 4 speed world... but I will give it a go.

DeletedUser8351

I am not sure if I am up to a 4 speed world... but I will give it a go.

I think we will have a lot of fun and at least a FEW laughs!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser8351

I sure hope some of my old friends from The Gang join up.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser8351

You bet it is...lol. Really miss a lot of old friends from there.

DeletedUser

So your using the same alliance name that sink on US41? Good luck finding players. ;)

DeletedUser8351

Mr. Pants, that name has been around for 5 years. It sunk on one server. You win some. You lose some. But it is whether you have fun playing the game that counts. We have merged with friends. We have had friends merge with us. Once you have been playing for any length of time you will find that it is ALL part of the game. I have also fought with players who were once enemies on one server and fought friends who were enemies on the next server. But we laughed all the way no matter what...lol.

We learn as we go. And we never stop learning because Grepo keep evolving. We will evolve with it. So don't be silly and underestimate us. There are no guarantees on who will win. You may be top dog one day and merge with another alliance the next. Nothing is cast is stone. Who would want to play if it was? I sure wouldn't.