Just For Laughs

DeletedUser

YAY! JFL will be joining the server, reminding everybody it opens on the 28th. Join North West then message me for an invite :D

DeletedUser2039

Hey Purple, this is more a curiosity question than anything, but who are your current leaders? (knowing that you messaged me about it I assume you have picked others) PM me or post an answer if you can, doesn't matter.

DeletedUser2781

r u still looking for players? i would like to join an am playing in 5 worlds so i have some experience.

just deleted all the stuff to make daedalus happy. i feel like making him happy could be a good thing...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why does it say slave under my name and how do i change that?(sorry for all the posts i still need to learn about the forum)

This thread is not the place to ask this question, for the forums to stay neat and clean, all topics need to remain on topic. The title changes based on the number of posts a player has. It shows a players length of time and experience on our forums.

Moving forward now, on topic.

DeletedUser

This thread is not the place to ask this question, for the forums to stay neat and clean, all topics need to remain on topic. The title changes based on the number of posts a player has. It shows a players length of time and experience on our forums.

Moving forward now, on topic.

Hypocrite >.>
I PM you Fitzy.

DeletedUser

Wish I saw this earlier lol glad to see it came through. And I guess King Leo is having fun being farmed?

DeletedUser2569

im being farmed? o_O
By who?
So far i haven't more than 100 resources by being attacked:p

DeletedUser2714

This thread can be removed as JFL...ummmm....no longer exists... :eek:

DeletedUser2569

No? xD
Who said they disbanded? JFL just changed name and kicked PH, a few have might left because of that, but far the most of JFL is the exact same as before they changed name :)