Just For Laughs

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Daedalus :( *I dream about you 3

Anyways rofl so
Theta yah
JFL yah um
Alliances yup.

DeletedUser

I was curious on why they don't make world 3 or even 4 anymore?

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
cuz there kill joys :'(

World Speed 4
No morale
conquest
200 limit alliance would be AMAZING, i think everyone would join lmfao

DeletedUser2569

But then again... The player limit would be almost nothing :p
And they would have to make a new world again withing a few weeks...
Speed 2 or 3 is the best after my opinion :)
but unit speed... 3 or more is always nice xD

DeletedUser

I'm not going to do some fancy tittle to attract a ton of attention. Why? Because I already have around 60 members joining so message me in game or on the forums for what direction we are going. Or you could skype me. Ajax 2025
Played for 3 years.
Join North West when it opens then message me for an invite.
PH

21 members so far(I'm re-counting I assure you I have 4x more members joining)

View attachment 578

Interested in joining. Currently active in US Delta. Getting tired of the slower speeds.

DeletedUser

Will be interesting to see how this goes. You may have recruited some of the former JFL members. But do not seem to remember the original JFL credo/policies. 30 member limit (in a 200 cap world) brutally active, fierce competitors.

I remember them well.
Good luck to you.
Rav

DeletedUser

They got to 50+ members so I don't know what your talking about there >.> Actually they got to some where around 80.

DeletedUser2569

It's hard for any alliance to stay at 30 members later on... No matter how good they are there is a limit to what what 30 players can do ;)
Even tough that limit can be extremely high.

DeletedUser

Yes eventually they did get BIG, but in the beginning they were 30 players later 50. But by the time they were a 100 players the original "JFL" were long gone.

As I said before Best of luck to you, :) I did not post to start an argument.....

Rav