Just bad......

DeletedUser14684

so yesterday, i get a mm from someone that is really bad at grep. so i look and she/he/it sends a report of a conquest followed with a picture of a some my little pony. i was quite offended by the mm. not sure how someone waste so much time on grep and is still a scrub. now granted the day before, we destroyed 25k dlu at a siege they had and im sure they were a little.....(the feeling u get when u sit down and it hurts). But i could not understand why she/he/it was so happy about landing a cs. i then reminded the person at the same time, we had a few of their cities in siege and an excuse followed. i then advised maybe we knew something they didnt know. the funny thing is, i think she/he/it was helping us by saying "go after the brony." maybe thats why she/he/it sent that mm with that pic. so we decided to take she/he/it advice and decided to put the brony in siege(my or may not be the founder). of course they couldnt break it and decided to do something silly. i guess after the brony woke up and sat down, she/he/it felt a little pain, decided to get a few cs sniped just to rub it in. i thought ponies sleep standing up.......

DeletedUser

yes you got 1 city off me congrats :D, we could have broken but decided not to feed you the BP. Mut got me sleeping no doubt, we all sleep time to time and i catch plenty of you offline and eat your offense. this loss bothers us probably way less then you were hoping for lol. im sure i will lose many more cities by then end of this world, as will all of you.

DeletedUser14684

yes you got 1 city off me congrats :D, we could have broken but decided not to feed you the BP. Mut got me sleeping no doubt, we all sleep time to time and i catch plenty of you offline and eat your offense. this loss bothers us probably way less then you were hoping for lol. im sure i will lose many more cities by then end of this world, as will all of you.

1. no you couldnt have broken it, stop lying to the public. u dont have enough ls

2. as soon as u saw ur city in siege, u went rage and lost 2 more cs on super lame cs attempts

3. u had a pretty bad weekend, AD says it will only get worst

4. u are euro, u have awesome sleepy times

5. there is a lesson learned, before u send out a mm to the enemy alliance bragging, make sure none of ur cities are in siege and ur founder isnt sleepy

DeletedUser

im not going to argue lol but whatever makes you happy silly foot... nddd im not euro ;)

DeletedUser14684

did i mention u did pop militia though in a couple of cities. not sure why u didnt dodge your units or tell your team u were in siege until several hours later....

DeletedUser

i only pop militia on the land, not CS. which was not till later. anything else you wanna make up?

DeletedUser14684

just wondering why u pop militia in cities before the cs, clearly popped militia in other cities after the cs, but didnt tell ur team u had a city in siege??? i can show u reports of militia popped a couple hours after the cs landed in ur cities.....

DeletedUser

i pop militia before i went nighty night. when there was no CS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14684

so what about the report i have of militia popped 3 hours after the cs already landed? did u pop the militia right when the cs landed then went to sleep??? why didnt u tell ur alliance ur city was in siege then? were u upset? did u miss ur snipe?

DeletedUser

we knew it was in siege 2 hours 25 minutes after. hence why your last 4 attacks didnt hit anything but militia and i even replied to your dear mut. beer i got no clue who you are.. thought you were almighty but we stop caring who is who when almighty did a back snipe with fast transports + 3 seconds after CS and another 45 sling snipe at + 3 seconds with militia pop and no attacks for hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14684

i dont think u get the point of this thread scrub, but u just failed pretty bad and that made me chuckle lulz.....