Juktas News - Week 1

DeletedUser

The Juktas Weekly
News you can trust... Maybe

Fall From Grace

Well, well, well... It's been a busy week in the world of Juktas. The gods are having a good laugh at the mayhem that's going on beneath them. You all know about The Borg Coalition and their epic titanic like sinking, which forced them to disband shortly after losing their best players to Radioactive. Why did this happen? The answer is simple, and I will keep it so without delving into great detail. TBC was under very poor management. It was pitiful, to be honest, and early predictions for Sink or Swim proved to be right. It seems that Radioactive has made their intentions crystal clear, world wide takeover. Let's look at the stats for a moment. Radioactive currently sits at #1 in the rankings with a whopping 523615 points, setting quite the divide between them and the next alliance, Futurus Sanguis who is currently ranked #2. With TBC out of the way, a new war is being waged by RA with Eighth Circle, who has fallen to #21 in the rankings since losing some of their biggest cities, their players fleeing to RA for safe haven. However, they cannot yet be counted out. Not until they are disbanded and all but forgotten, can RA say that they have beaten another alliance into the Juktas ground. Let's jump to a few quick Q&A's from each side!

Radioactive

[spr]Swamp-Fox

Q- What are your thoughts on EC's current leadership?

A- I think they are failing personally. Trying to take our cities and breaking the NAP we had was just a noob mistake. And they paid dearly. Now they are running off trying to make deals with other alliances because they didn't plan defense and offense well enough and lost.

Q- Do you predict that the same thing that happened with TBC will happen with EC after the war has ended?

A- I do think the same thing will happen. People will start leaving (which has already started happening) and then bye bye Eighth.

Q- Any additional thoughts that you would like to add at this time? Any message you would like to send to future alliances who plan to war with you?

A- Something I will tell future alliances who plan to declare war on us is good luck! But in the end have fun, that's what this game is about.[/spr]

Eighth Circle

[spr]Zane4

Q- What are your thoughts on the leadership of RA?

A- Excellent leadership. I have nothing against any of them.

Q- What are your personal predictions for the outcome of the war?

A- Not sure really. The worst that can happen is we get rimmed. The best that can happen is we make them move on to an easier target. Proper winning will be difficult to impossible for my alliance.

Q- Do you have any other thoughts that you would like to add at this time? Any messages for future alliances that may declare war on you, or that you may declare war on?

A- If the rest of you guys are as good as RA, then this will be the funnest time I've ever had in this game.[/spr]

Surprise Interview of The Week!

[spr]Draceus

Q- Draceus, what are your thoughts on the war between RA and EC?

A- Well, EC may seem like a good alliance with their point average(that has now plummeted to under 5k), but they are turning out to be a disappointment. They could be The Borg Collective II in my opinion. I don't think anyone would disagree with such a truthful and reliable fact.

Q- Do you have a prediction for the outcome? Do you think they can turn it around in time?

A- I don't think a prediction can be made in this situation, there is only an inevitable outcome. And this outcome is them being depleted into a single few which will not be able to rebuild, thus get conquered and be known as getting RIMMED.

Q- What about your own alliance, which seems to be doing very well? What are your plans for the upcoming week?

A- Well, our alliance has gotten into a custom of each other's ways, so our chemistry is starting to sky rocket. Well those plans will hold what ever they entail, not sure of it yet, just have to let time pave our road.

Q- Do you have any other thoughts that you'd like to add at this time? Any message you would like to send out to other alliances?

A- Well we just want to show everyone in this world that we can play the game, putting some fear into them is something that makes me happy. Maybe even scare them enough to make them stay up all night fearing attacks from us.[/spr]

Lines have been drawn and wars will be waged. People will lose and people will win. Cities will be lost and alliances disbanded, but Swamp-Fox said it best. Remember to have fun!

-Word of The Week-
Rimmed-Obliterating a player or alliance. Used quite frequently in forums and chat.

A Moment With Niko

[spr]Words of Wisdom: The best revenge is to not be like your enemy. - Marcus Aurelius
G6uBVXi.jpg
[/spr]

Grepo Gif of The Week
*WARNING GRAPHIC*

[spr]
i0FKmTx.gif
[/spr]

That's all for this week folks! Stay tuned for next week! If you would like to be featured, or have any ideas, stories, or suggestions, please send me a message in game!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey charl, not sure which of our guys attacked you but if they did they certainly didnt bother to tell anyone else. to us the NAP ended with you guys calling it off a few minutes before attacking.

DeletedUser

hey charl, not sure which of our guys attacked you but if they did they certainly didnt bother to tell anyone else. to us the NAP ended with you guys calling it off a few minutes before attacking.

Zane I'm going after you if you be quiet.

DeletedUser8889

lmfao lie through your teeth much? You guys put us into revolt, launched cs' (which all got sunk miserably) and failed other revolt attempts.... then a few hours later we just put you guys into revolt and started taking your cities, destroying your morale completely... but ok...

Anyway good job Celia :D I hope Issue 2 will be a lot more joosy ^_^

DeletedUser

on the 15thNAP
check-mate
check-mate today at 10:00
Sorry, man

Our council has decided to cancel the NAP.

Apparently this is going into effect immediately.

as far as anyone here is aware we didnt attack till the 16th. dont you hate it when facts show up.

DeletedUser

yeah. nothing against the war. if i were them id fight us too. its the saying that we hit first that is incorrect.

DeletedUser

didnt know their side till now. after all why ask it was just a NAP nothing too serious.

DeletedUser8889

yeah. nothing against the war. if i were them id fight us too. its the saying that we hit first that is incorrect.

keep lying through your teeth you sound so stupid on this end, nobody ever attacked you until well after your op on us... hahaha you are really sounding dumb

DeletedUser

you sure you didnt want to quote me on mine above that? it seems to fit with the commentary better.

DeletedUser5088

Nice try Zane :D

Anyway the point is your "OP" was funny

Great job the paper

DeletedUser

With TBC out of the way, a new war is being waged by RA with Eighth Circle, who has fallen to #21 in the rankings since losing some of their biggest cities, their players fleeing to RA for safe haven.

Not sure where you got this idea from. It appears they've had players leave, but they've only gone solo or formed "Total War".

Otherwise a very good paper. If there's one thing Zane has, it's integrity. He knows this game is about having fun, which can be pretty hard to remember when you're getting your butt whooped ;)

DeletedUser5088

Not sure where you got this idea from. It appears they've had players leave, but they've only gone solo or formed "Total War".

Otherwise a very good paper. If there's one thing Zane has, it's integrity. He knows this game is about having fun, which can be pretty hard to remember when you're getting your butt whooped ;)

We have had a bunch apply to us

DeletedUser

We have had a bunch apply to us

Well there ya go. I expected Celia to know better than to release some insider information. Remember what happened when Snowden spilled the beans?

DeletedUser

Well there ya go. I expected Celia to know better than to release some insider information. Remember what happened when Snowden spilled the beans?

Btw, PandoraX, you should be in the top 12 after tomorrow.

DeletedUser8889

Too bad they managed to slip in... don't worry I fixed that and got a scolding. thisisgrepolis