• Thread starter DeletedUser9449
  • Start date

DeletedUser5088

Charl, you do the newspaper now.

Lol
th

DeletedUser

I would do it if I had any idea of where to start

Take a look at other newspapers on the forums (including this one) for inspiration.
all papers contain a few interviews, but perhaps you could add some or all of the following:

- Top 12 alliance rundown or an alliance of the week, where you give your opinion (or ask for someone's opinion on that alliance) and then get an interview with a member or leader of that alliance.

- Top 10 Player rundown or Player of the week where you give your opinion on that player as to why they're your player of the week, and get an interview with them (or an ally of theirs)

- Top 12 Sink or Swim

- Comic/puzzle/game of some description to get readers to become involved in the paper.

There's more but I won't bombard you with ideas for it =]

DeletedUser

I might give something a try, at the very least draft something and see how it works. I might cut those top numbers down to top five, or even top three.... Just can't imagine interviewing people. o.o

Ideas are good though! Keep 'em comin'!

DeletedUser

throw a few big battle reports in there from different alliances =D War report section!

~whitey

DeletedUser

I might give something a try, at the very least draft something and see how it works. I might cut those top numbers down to top five, or even top three.... Just can't imagine interviewing people. o.o

Ideas are good though! Keep 'em comin'!

Well I'd be happy to help out where I can so gimme a shout if you decide to take the newspaper on. I made a newspaper on Chi and I've done one or two other newspapers and a coupla PnP's, so I'm used to doing things like this. Just don't want to devote myself to doing it solely on my own.

DeletedUser5088

I heard the first issue of the Ithaca Observer is pretty good

DeletedUser

Well who's gonna be the one to do this?

Not it.

thisisgrepolis