Juicy Reports

DeletedUser12654

Post here records of some reports that got those BP juices flowing... thisisgrepolis:mad:
I want to see some crackers here!!!

DeletedUser

Juicy Report.jpg

Got this one today actually :)

DeletedUser

Nice attack

why would you block out your own name? its worthless to post a report unless we can put a name to the attack. also, no one knows if you actually sent the attack. could be someone else's report.

Not saying you would do that but, some times it happens.

DeletedUser

Nice attack

why would you block out your own name? its worthless to post a report unless we can put a name to the attack. also, no one knows if you actually sent the attack. could be someone else's report.

Not saying you would do that but, some times it happens.

I go under a diff name in game and put some pretty opinionated stuff on here, would hate to damage my rep. in game from what I say on the externals and make more enemies ;)

DeletedUser

I go under a diff name in game and put some pretty opinionated stuff on here, would hate to damage my rep. in game from what I say on the externals and make more enemies ;)

you know i could find out who you are easy. i know who you attacked, and could follow up through that. ;)

DeletedUser

if i get time i will look into it lol. its not at the top of my To-Do list. do i get a prize if i figure it out?

Sure mate, I'll give you a little prize at the end if thats what floats your boat.