JPL

DeletedUser4586

JET PROPULSION LABORATORY

Seek Apologia in-game.

All placement directions may be accepted for a short period as game fills up.

Expect swift drop from alliance if activity is low unless with good explanation.

Merges quite possible as Beginner's Protection grows short.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2498

i'm fairly certain the purpose of this section is to recruit members for a premade alliance. if you aren't providing info, i doubt you are going to convince people to join. i get that a lot of people don't want to let other alliances know what direction they will start in, but no information at all seems "a little" excessive for security purposes. i'm just not exactly seeing the purpose of creating this thread. am i missing something? :s

DeletedUser4586

There is true purpose.

It is a place for my friends to see. To know that the 'pre-made' idea ...is active.

And yes, for you to write ...what you just wrote. You have missed nothing my friend. ;)

DeletedUser

i'm fairly certain the purpose of this section is to recruit members for a premade alliance. if you aren't providing info, i doubt you are going to convince people to join. i get that a lot of people don't want to let other alliances know what direction they will start in, but no information at all seems "a little" excessive for security purposes. i'm just not exactly seeing the purpose of creating this thread. am i missing something? :s

I agree with you and what you are saying but I also have to +rep Apologia for the originality. I like the idea of hiding the nature and location of his alliance. If he already has a solid member base, I like it. :)

DeletedUser

What about the experience you have, what location, recruitment, diplomacy. Where is all that info we need? I doubt anyone will join if the profile is hidden.

DeletedUser

What about the experience you have, what location, recruitment, diplomacy. Where is all that info we need? I doubt anyone will join if the profile is hidden.

Have you not read the posts? He has concretely said that he will not post anymore information.

DeletedUser

Have you not read the posts? He has concretely said that he will not post anymore information.

I know that, but I am stating that not alot of people will join if they don't know anything about the alliance.

DeletedUser

I know that, but I am stating that not alot of people will join if they don't know anything about the alliance.

As I said before, make sure to read the above posts. Someone already said what you are saying and he responded saying that he knew and it was just to let everyone know they were coming, if I read correctly.

DeletedUser4586

As I said before, make sure to read the above posts. Someone already said what you are saying and he responded saying that he knew and it was just to let everyone know they were coming, if I read correctly.

Thank you. (Edit: Dang it all, this is hard world to get ANYONE to join. lol!)
But you understand (and cripes, at least read) my simple posts, and offer an expository. +1 rep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not saying you should, but me and Joe are very experienced players and we work well with experienced players... so we want to know if you have experience

DeletedUser

I am not saying you should, but me and Joe are very experienced players and we work well with experienced players... so we want to know if you have experience

Experience is all relative. What are you looking for in a leader? Aggresion, Domination, Peace? That's how you should be choosing the leaders that have proven they have some skills.

DeletedUser

Experience is all relative. What are you looking for in a leader? Aggresion, Domination, Peace? That's how you should be choosing the leaders that have proven they have some skills.

I am pretty sure he is looking to see if this guy knows what he is doing. Anyone can create a thread and say I give no info... He is just wanting to know if maybe he has done this before then he can go from there.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure he is looking to see if this guy knows what he is doing. Anyone can create a thread and say I give no info... He is just wanting to know if maybe he has done this before then he can go from there.

Possibly. But what would make Apolo reveal his personal information mere hours after he said that he would not be releasing information?

If I was TexasCriminal, I would private message him.

DeletedUser

I am agreeing with that person. But thank you, now I know it is against the law to agree with people.

DeletedUser4586

First post edit.
Merges are quite possible as beginner's protection grows short.