Jerry Springer Thread (Trash Talk Central)

DeletedUser4951

Purpose of this thread is simple. If you got some trash to talk, post it up in here. Lets see who has a problem with somebody and what comes of it.

DeletedUser

TheCook... I hate that guy. UHG! He's crazy always talking (bleep) about himself.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser14420

His cooking is horrid, not even a naval crew that has been starving for days would eat it. Let's face it, TheCook is all salt and no sweet. Does he even deserve his self proclaimed title?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok now thats below the belt... hahaha. But you are right I don't even eat his cooking...

DeletedUser14420

I don't eat your cooking, so it never falls below my belt.
lol, even salty on yourself.

DeletedUser14420

Welp, he literally asked for that.

Jerry!!! Jerry!!! Jerry!!!

DeletedUser

yeah this guy is a below average player who complains about gold. funny though, come to my island and get upset when you get attacked, meh.

DeletedUser14420

Only simmers get butt hurt when attacked. This is a war game after all.

DeletedUser11243

yeah this guy is a below average player who complains about gold. funny though, come to my island and get upset when you get attacked, meh.

He came to the island after being warned by his own leadership that it was not a good move. (Hmmm. Maybe Bio was right) If he sent these kinds of messages to you can you imagine what kind of a Drama Queen he was in his alliance. With people like this, and given all the crap I saw in the pnp and world chat, is it any wonder that Bio ghosted? What a bunch of babies. Perhaps Kwazy Cupcakes is a better game for them.

DeletedUser13754

lol, look at the position *cough* on a core island *cough*

Ask whitey about me I am sure he will tell you I am a nobody! Have a nice day! Take a look at some stats and positions before you make assumptions. :)