Jeb's School for Scoundrels

DeletedUser14770

quick question here - that 2x just popped up so that means everyone who got there awards before 11.pm this morning are shitt outta luck LOL becouse i just bought an ingridient and that did not doubble ::p wtf

DeletedUser5517

See Jeb looses a city and the world crashes... Even the game doesnt think it should be possible ;)

DeletedUser5517

Patiently awaiting Jebs next poem about how he lost a city to Beer last night. Hopefully he mentions just how many biremes we killed and just how much DLU was slaughtered behind a low level wall again.

It seems Jeb has been quiet lately, I wonder why that is hmmmm....

Bend there is no way that you could catch up to what has happened so let me try to help you figure it out...

First lets give you some questions to ponder:
1. Why would a player who has played this game A LOT talk so much trash to the largest alliance in the server?
2. What would that player have to gain by doing this?
3. How many slots do you think Jeb has now?

Thanks for the bp nub...

DeletedUser9276

Bend there is no way that you could catch up to what has happened so let me try to help you figure it out...

First lets give you some questions to ponder:
1. Why would a player who has played this game A LOT talk so much trash to the largest alliance in the server?
2. What would that player have to gain by doing this?
3. How many slots do you think Jeb has now?

Thanks for the bp nub...
You personally did not gain that much. A lot of that support was not yours.

Feel free to backtrack though and pretend you wanted us to take your city now that you got your ass kicked though lol

DeletedUser5517

HAHAH check grepointel man. Now use your brain... I know ill give you time to pull it off.. if you were at CL 3 and got that much bp... how many more cities would you have?

QED

DeletedUser12275

Why always players use the excuse of bp whenever they lose a city, i remember every world i have played in people saying "oh we lost a city but we got 50k bp" dudeeee end of the day what are you going to do with that bp if you can not keep your cities safe? Get used to lose cities jeby cus we are just getting started.....

DeletedUser5517

Why always players use the excuse of bp whenever they lose a city, i remember every world i have played in people saying "oh we lost a city but we got 50k bp" dudeeee end of the day what are you going to do with that bp if you can not keep your cities safe? Get used to lose cities jeby cus we are just getting started.....

Dude!!! If you join a world when players have 50 cities and think you are going to battle and not loose cities you are as intelligent as bend...

DeletedUser9276

You clearly thought you weren't going to lose cities and are just backtracking on what you said now after the fact. You are always trying to make yourself look smart and that everything was part of your plan.

As kings said, you better get used to losing cities individually and as an alliance. This is just the start.

DeletedUser5517

You clearly thought you weren't going to lose cities and are just backtracking on what you said now after the fact. You are always trying to make yourself look smart and that everything was part of your plan.

As kings said, you better get used to losing cities individually and as an alliance. This is just the start.

Oh i will admit I never want to loose cities my man... If we can agree on nothing else we can agree on that. That doesn't mean that a player with 3 cities is not aware that he cannot hold a city against the largest alliance when it is behind enemy lines on enemy controlled islands.

DeletedUser11057

I don't understand why people make so much drama about loosing cities? Fact is this is war game, if there are two sides fighting one can't conquer without other loosing city, it's just part of a game. And 50k bp for a city? I'd gladly give my city for it. Because 12 hours after I'll have 3 new cities.

I lost my main city during early game, when I had like 3 cities or so, but it gave me enough BP for 7 more cities. It sucks because I wasn't able to do bandit camps for some time, but I took other city on same island later to make up for it.

DeletedUser14770

Wtf just happen did honey badgers collapse? I will lile to withdraw my top 12 comment on them ..

DeletedUser3317

Wtf just happen did honey badgers collapse? I will lile to withdraw my top 12 comment on them ..

Ya, i think it happened last night. Dont worry though, i am sure Band is already working on another alliance/academy/waitlist/ whatever else he will call it to create a world of the largest MRA in the history of Grepo :D

DeletedUser9276

I see that skrewball has returned to the externals. And what a surprise he is talking about me.

Don't you ever tire of obsessing over bend? How about instead of worrying about what beer and bend are doing you think about what you can do to stop us from kicking your ass?

You may find that to be more productive

DeletedUser3317

Ya, your alliances carries you pretty well. As for your productivity question...I joined way later then you and i think i passed you. Dont really remember or really care to be honest. I just like poking fun at you because you are so sensitive. It funny only because of how much you use to swear at people in this forum and get so angry. You kind of remind me of the guy from big trouble in little china. You know the guy that explodes because he gets so angry because the leader of his clan just died. LOL! Come on bend. Have some fun with your anger issues. This game cant mean that much too you.... does it?

DeletedUser3317

and the obsession continues.

I admit it son. I worry about you. When i tip your mom every other night, she tells me things about you before I leave. Like, how you are always playing this game, and lack many person to person social skills which is what leads to your anger issues. She worries that your low self-esteem in real life hinders your development as a functioning person in society and hopes that one day you will find a girl.

I reassure her that you are ok and will eventually figure things out. But not to hold her breath on you finding a girl unless she is on your computer. :p

( I can see bend on his computer right now. He is getting all angry and looking for some of his guys from his alliance to come in here and help him.... Maybe have them give him a thumbs up or two for some confidence... Bend is getting so angry...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:)

LOL! come'on bend, just have fun with this. Its all for laughs. We are amused by you :)

DeletedUser9276

Yawn, see you in game skrewball, or most likely not. But whatever