Jeb's School for Scoundrels

DeletedUser5517

And Jeb you just admitted to being the "Idiot" Don't worry I am sure someone will give you a hug. Maybe set up a safe space with some hot cocoa and cookies.

Mmmm Cookies!!! Mongo like cookiies.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser5517

Wheres the follow up to this Jeb? You revolted the city, but where is the city take? Come on tough guy, lets see it.

LOL at bragging about your alliance stacking the crap out of your city. I am sure if we had two safe oceans and weren't really fighting anyone else we could load up frontline cities like that as well

Dear God Bendy, say no more...
Lets all MRA up, and be a bore.
It must suck never being right...
All those points don't equal might!

Out with those invites, left and right!
Look at those points, what a pretty sight.
Feeling all big and oh so pretty...
all a glass house though, what a pity.

You talked crap in trash talk; you talked trash in here.
Stop stalking me and I'll grab a beer.
Nobody likes you, that much is clear.
Its probably best if you get the feck outta here!!

DeletedUser9276

How does it feel hording all of the alliance defense while we trash your teammates Jeb. Quite the team player you are.;)

DeletedUser9276

I cant wait to read Jebs next poem about how Scots reduced his city to 3k points and still going down. Make sure to mention all of the defense you had your alliance mates put behind a level 1 wall and all of the biremes you horded while we took 10+ cities from your alliance mates.

Chop Chop mate.

DeletedUser15452

I cant wait to read Jebs next poem about how Scots reduced his city to 3k points and still going down. Make sure to mention all of the defense you had your alliance mates put behind a level 1 wall and all of the biremes you horded while we took 10+ cities from your alliance mates.

Chop Chop mate.

Too bad Jeb's gameplay isn't as big as his mouth. Poor boy is down to 3 cities and ranked 513 on the server. Guess he's not as tough as he thinks he is. Keep dreaming Jeb, that's the only thing you're good at in Grepolis.

DeletedUser5517

Too bad Jeb's gameplay isn't as big as his mouth. Poor boy is down to 3 cities and ranked 513 on the server. Guess he's not as tough as he thinks he is. Keep dreaming Jeb, that's the only thing you're good at in Grepolis.

You have to love people with an IQ below 60... Apparently, its politically correct. Flyboy I know this is difficult to understand and I dont want your brain to overheat. Look around before you speak you will save yourself a lot of shame. I know that it is hard to believe that someone can join a world, make a few little comments, and change the entire world dynamic, but hey I am the one and only Jeb ;) . I haven't lost a city yet and certainly not from any of you commenting on how bad you are beating me. I have been in this world 10 days. I will have 7 cities in a couple of hours... where were you in 10 days? Gl keeping up buddy...

Yet another one who doesn't read the lessons... these guys. I can see why they are following a founder who gets schooled by the village idiot

DeletedUser5517

Chop Chop mate.

Notice you say, "reduced the city to 3k." Nowhere in there did you say Scots took your city. Scared of a little player with 3 cities. there were 4500 biremes THERE ARE OVER A HUNDRED OF YOU!!!! What you didn't want to give me bp? I doubled in size in 24 hours... guess you messed that up too. hahaha. Hoarding def? What is that 10 cities of birs? So you mean to tell me that me having 10 cities of def in a city in revolt is crazy? I thought that you would have learned by now that every time you think you are saying something intelligent, you are in fact proving your ignorance. Please keep commenting so when people hop on here they can see that the sheep are following the sheep over there and they should probably bail while they can. It never works out well for the sheep when they provoke the wolves ;)

The one and only,
Jeb

DeletedUser10111

You have to love people with an IQ below 60... Apparently, its politically correct. Flyboy I know this is difficult to understand and I dont want your brain to overheat. Look around before you speak you will save yourself a lot of shame. I know that it is hard to believe that someone can join a world, make a few little comments, and change the entire world dynamic, but hey I am the one and only Jeb ;) . I haven't lost a city yet and certainly not from any of you commenting on how bad you are beating me. I have been in this world 10 days. I will have 7 cities in a couple of hours... where were you in 10 days? Gl keeping up buddy...

Yet another one who doesn't read the lessons... these guys. I can see why they are following a founder who gets schooled by the village idiot
Bragging about hand offs from team mates. The one and only Jeb...

DeletedUser5517

Bragging about hand offs from team mates. The one and only Jeb...

Not at all. It was more about the CL. Anyone who joins the world this late either gets some cities from allies or sims. Do you guys really not understand the fundamentals of this game?

DeletedUser9276

Notice you say, "reduced the city to 3k." Nowhere in there did you say Scots took your city. Scared of a little player with 3 cities. there were 4500 biremes THERE ARE OVER A HUNDRED OF YOU!!!! What you didn't want to give me bp? I doubled in size in 24 hours... guess you messed that up too. hahaha. Hoarding def? What is that 10 cities of birs? So you mean to tell me that me having 10 cities of def in a city in revolt is crazy? I thought that you would have learned by now that every time you think you are saying something intelligent, you are in fact proving your ignorance. Please keep commenting so when people hop on here they can see that the sheep are following the sheep over there and they should probably bail while they can. It never works out well for the sheep when they provoke the wolves ;)

The one and only,
Jeb
TL;DR your post.

I can tell the cliff notes for everyone = Jeb is rude.

Facts
Jeb had 4k + biremes
We didnt see another rim rats city with more than 2k biremes
Rim rats lost well over 15 cities while Jeb had 4k biremes in 1 city and had his allianace stack over 6k dlu behind a low level wall.
Jebs city got taken from 13k to 3k by Scots. At 3k and after numeruos other cites lost they withdrew support.

Could we take a city with 4k biremes? absolutely. Are we going to waste our offense on that city when there is easier cities because Jeb is a selfish player? Of course not.

If anyone is keeping track what a coincidence that this is the most cities Rim Rats lost in a single op to us. All because Jeb thought he had to be a big man.

But hey, you kept your cities jeb and get to pretend you are a tough guy on the externals. And clearly that is whats important to you. By all means we are happy with the forumula of you keeping your cities while we bend your alliance mates over. Get it? Bend your alliance mates over.

HA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5517

TL;DR your post.

I can tell the cliff notes for everyone = Jeb is a little bitch.

Facts
Jeb had 4k + biremes
We didnt see another rim rats city with more than 2k biremes
Rim rats lost well over 15 cities while Jeb had 4k biremes in 1 city and had his allianace stack over 6k dlu behind a low level wall.
Jebs city got taken from 13k to 3k by Scots. At 3k and after numeruos other cites lost they withdrew support.

Could we take a city with 4k biremes? absolutely. Are we going to waste our offense on that city when there is easier cities because Jeb is a selfish player? Of course not.

If anyone is keeping track what a coincidence that this is the most cities Rim Rats lost in a single op to us. All because Jeb thought he had to be a big man.

But hey, you kept your cities jeb and get to pretend you are a tough guy on the externals. And clearly that is whats important to you. By all means we are happy with the forumula of you keeping your cities while we bend your alliance mates over. Get it? Bend your alliance mates over.

HA

LOLOLOL. Do you think that I would have received that support or had it in there if the alliance didnt want it there? Im unclear... How does a player with 3 cities get all of that support? It certainly didnt come from me. As for them recalling the support... again you show your ignorance. It must be common practice to keep all of you support in a city long after the revolt ends. Unlike you, I sent those home... they didnt recall them. You know, I did what a good grepo player should do when there is an op on their alliance... oh wait, you probably dont. You should probably take notes on how to defend when a cs is 16 min away. It wont be long before you are on the other end of that. It would probably be better if you just stopped commenting here. Your blathering on is tireless and riddled with ignorance. Do me a favor before you make your next post. Just go kick yourself in the balls instead... it will feel about as good as it does when i comment back ;)

DeletedUser9276

TL;DR Jeb.

You remind me of smilo. Writing novels where a sentence or two will suffice. Your formula of hording alliance defense is a winning one for us, so I do hope you keep it up.

Yours truely
Bend

DeletedUser14770

Pwooopan PANDA STYLE , im drunk lett make a bet iiiiii bet taht scurvy will loose over 100 citys next week .

bet is a 100k res

DeletedUser3317

Pwooopan PANDA STYLE , im drunk lett make a bet iiiiii bet taht scurvy will loose over 100 citys next week .

bet is a 100k res

Do we have 100 cities? Wow! then we already held on to them longer then I thought we would ;-)

DeletedUser14770

I have started the count hehe this migt be an expensive experience :) at least for me

DeletedUser3317

That's crazy. Barely hit him for a couple of days...not even a week. Something else had to of been in play. No experienced player just caves after a couple of days of being attacked. I could be wrong. either way, I guess it does not matter now. He is gone.

DeletedUser14770

I know man it sucks he was a good player as well and this server needs as many of them as possible.

DeletedUser9276

Patiently awaiting Jebs next poem about how he lost a city to Beer last night. Hopefully he mentions just how many biremes we killed and just how much DLU was slaughtered behind a low level wall again.

It seems Jeb has been quiet lately, I wonder why that is hmmmm....