January 2014 Juggernawards!

• Thread starter - The Juggernaut -
  • Start date

DeletedUser6486

Stop Spamming Davie.
VKMSRKJ:gsag;f cmowntsp'tcsgh flgodv;kbn d ox;zkngb s;lzjvdbm s.zenlevsbhiyspo gkf[pSPAMdnsg;ldsi.y;pbshml,gb,jhimt dlav,j nlmfknfgfnbvdzxcgnvbhjm,hbvmyjthdfgryjki7u89876543234567890987643212357oi654ww3456789ijhgfdertyukm,mdng3jh;o fi3nhjsmret 3;eijfvsidrgjm3sdlfgnsdf1gm2dfgnsd1lfkjdsfo5j6er;ojt2w3e6jtalrkgn1tdlfkgsfd5nb.,f1ngE;ROLGJN1ADKLRGJA4D LGJK5,.DJF8N5VLIDR1GKHJMWEF V5JN3

all I'm getting from these are that you like whacking your keyboard with your fist with you eyes closed and see what happens

DeletedUser

I nominate "Ms kass of pitters" for The Preposterone Award. she is a beast!!!

DeletedUser

The winners have been announced! Check the original post to find out! Congratulations to all winners.

On a more somber note, this will most likely be the last edition of the Juggernawards. I have decided to leave the game of Grepolis for a while, perhaps permanently. I need to focus on some other projects in RL, and I've been playing this game for way too long. Thanks to those who have participated the past two months in this absurd little award show I made up. It was fun for me, and I'm glad that the winners have been able to share in my mediocre Microsoft Paint skills.

Seriously, folks. It's been fun. I'll be checking in on you from time to time. Adios for now!

~Jugg OUT