ITs SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2770

AHHHHH, cucci so much while the great AD was gone.... Yes I said great and I am referring to myself in the 3rd person...Only the great can do that.... Anyhow whats funny is how the cl******* leadership that always used to come in here and talk hasnt.... I think they learned their lesson and sent you in to sound foolish for them

Crimonsky so funny with the wahhhh thread lol

I think SVB will absorb BB :D

In all seriousness though, BB has controled the server since the beginning of the world, Why would things change now lol

Some of you may know that we are all very close here and we had a get together where we all went out to the east coast to meet up and hang out with each other.... So it just so happened that wonders would have started the week we had a planned vacation for months and we didnt like the idea of that..... Now that were all back in our war caves lol we will be making sure to give you all what you want....

As far as cl*******s go, we take cities from them whenever we like period....But wait thats anyone

DeletedUser9654

Who cares is CL*****les know where our WW islands are? Let them send 24 hour CS at them and try and land.

DeletedUser

Who cares is CL*****les know where our WW islands are? Let them send 24 hour CS at them and try and land.
Just like Keelee tried to do lolololol. Go back to taking cities at 4am when no one is online.

DeletedUser

Just like Keelee tried to do lolololol. Go back to taking cities at 4am when no one is online.

hahaha yea since sending a small cs package is a real hard effort to sink...good job. it was worth attempting on someone that isnt very active, not like i cant rebuild that in less than a day

like ive pointed out time and again, i take cities during all portions of the day.

how about you grow some hair on your chest and actually tell people who you are. you must be real ashamed

DeletedUser

hahaha yea since sending a small cs package is a real hard effort to sink...good job. it was worth attempting on someone that isnt very active, not like i cant rebuild that in less than a day

like ive pointed out time and again, i take cities during all portions of the day.

how about you grow some hair on your chest and actually tell people who you are. you must be real ashamed
This is absolutely hilarious. From what i hear there are plenty of half active people where tbx ww islands are. But yet c********s are so horrible that the everyone is worried about them. Tbx is the real threat, c********s are noobs lol.

DeletedUser11005

lol, what's really hilarious how often you check this thread and then avoid validating any of your arguments... keep repeating the same lame statements... It's quite amusing.

DeletedUser

lol, what's really hilarious how often you check this thread and then avoid validating any of your arguments... keep repeating the same lame statements... It's quite amusing.
You guys have no argument. SVP doesnt fight anyone without BB holding their hand. BB claims to have kicked out their players because they all met up on the east coast for the weekend and they were on vm(lol). The Feds are awful founding noob players that dont like AD and are probably going to sabotage your WW dreams. You guys arent going to win WW, its pretty obvious so keep stalling. Too many spies in your alliance that arent happy with leadership. I doubt you guys build one WW lol

DeletedUser10895

You guys have no argument.
. You have no credibility. You also have no account in grepo under this name anymore.. guess you lost your only city.

SVB doesnt fight anyone without BB holding their hand.
- BB, please hold my hand on the rim while i sim a little longer... Thanks for allowing me to kill my enemies cs's and bottom feed on thier quitters after they gave up trying to take my cities.

I doubt you guys build one WW lol
lol, hehehe, lol,hehe. lol... I doubt you have or ever will see one built other then someone else's, no matter how long you play this game.

From what i hear...
I'll bet you think the U.S. moon landing was a HoAX too.

DeletedUser9014

. You have no credibility. You also have no account in grepo under this name anymore.. guess you lost your only city.

- BB, please hold my hand on the rim while i sim a little longer... Thanks for allowing me to kill my enemies cs's and bottom feed on thier quitters after they gave up trying to take my cities.

lol, hehehe, lol,hehe. lol... I doubt you have or ever will see one built other then someone else's, no matter how long you play this game.

I'll bet you think the U.S. moon landing was a HoAX too.

Haha Crim, don't be too hard on cute little Cucci, he has no idea of the information we know about our enemies and what they're doing.........
Let him continue to make his useless/foundless claims. He's proven he doesn't know how to read stats so he's somewhat challenged.
Feel sorry for the little guy and his inability to read stats...........I'm sure he's convinced his lady friend that the length of his thumb is what six inches looks like too.

DeletedUser11005

You guys have no argument. SVP doesnt fight anyone without BB holding their hand. BB claims to have kicked out their players because they all met up on the east coast for the weekend and they were on vm(lol). The Feds are awful founding noob players that dont like AD and are probably going to sabotage your WW dreams. You guys arent going to win WW, its pretty obvious so keep stalling. Too many spies in your alliance that arent happy with leadership. I doubt you guys build one WW lol

I think the Cl*******s have misled you... Just because it's puckered, it doesn't mean you have to kiss it. Although this does explain why the only thing coming out of your mouth is crap.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11005

...........I'm sure he's convinced his lady friend that the length of his thumb is what six inches looks like too.

I doubt the kind of lady friend willing to come chill in his mom's basement has that high of standards anyway, lol.

DeletedUser7319

Not to mention Poseidon, he is a HUGE advocate for Gerbils, I'm talking like BIG fan!! I can only hate but so much on a man that shares his love of Gerbils almost as much as me! Those little guys just really get him goin'!!!!!! o.o

DeletedUser11005

Well dang Butler, why didn't you mention this earlier? I don't care if he sucks at Grep or not. Anyone who shares our love of gerbils is a true Bridgeburner! Someone find out his real name, we gotta get this guy in video chat ASAP!

DeletedUser7319

Well.... i feel bad....

So this is how it went down. Cucci heard of my political promises and was on board from day ONE!!! I was more than happy to have him on my side, and not to mention to have his support. Well, Poseidon as you know i was victorious..... and i fulfilled most of the promises i had made ,,,,except for Cucci. I totally forgot and wrapped up in the world of grepo politics.

I am to blame for is Mindless rants and trolling attitude becuase I..... forgot....to send him his GERBILS!!!! Im deeply sry Cucci, i got so enthralled in this crazy game that i forgot to send you those wonderful little guys!!! Please dont take your misguided anger out on this awesome guys!!!! I sent you triple the amount!!! BE HAPPY!!! YAY!!!:)

DeletedUser7319

Real talk..... it was a blast, takes a lil getting use to, but you get really, really close. Life long friends now!! YAY!!

DeletedUser11005

I think he's just upset we didn't invite him to the movie shoot... Next time Cucci, you can be in the middle, I promise.

And we can bring our Gerbils!!!!!!!

DeletedUser2770

lol to to funny..... Posidon love the crap comment and crim always find you funny

SB3 Im stealing your line, cutie lil cucci sounds like dirty talk to me lol

Why would I lie about me having my players leave to stall wonders cucci.... Especially to you

To many spies in my alliance lol, I believe that one just like I believe my members are unhappy...Wait im lying they are unhappy they are unhappy because they want to dissolve all NAPs and fight everyone and I dont think that now is the bets time so ya there a lil aggravated with me and call me bad names...In fact we have a saying here in BB and that is stop acting like a cucci lol

A dirty cucci at that lol

Just to let you know the members who left BB are attacking and taking TbX cities as we felt bad for you guys and are tired of hearing you cry lol.... Who knows maybe you can reform the coalition against BB that was fun and worked out so good last time lol

Hey but what do I know I have only taken 4 cl******* cities in the last 3 days which is amazing since you guys are so good

Last but not least, lil tip....... I cant remember the last time BB lost a city to an opposing alliance on the rim of our core..... What makes any of you think that you guys will be able to land a cs on our wonder islands that will be built deep inside our core oceans

Sorry not done yet, cucci you better hope we dont build one wonder because as long as we have just one built that means the server wont end for the crown and you bunch of simmers have to actually come to us and fight and we all remember what happened the last time players/alliances brought it to BB, right? So for your sakes better hope we dont get any wonders built

Still not done lol, I hope you guys stick around for the crown and dont just speed to get the four pat yourselves on the back and say yaayyyy we won were the best because until you get all seven built you dont get no swagger

DeletedUser

lol to to funny..... Posidon love the crap comment and crim always find you funny

SB3 Im stealing your line, cutie lil cucci sounds like dirty talk to me lol

Why would I lie about me having my players leave to stall wonders cucci.... Especially to you

To many spies in my alliance lol, I believe that one just like I believe my members are unhappy...Wait im lying they are unhappy they are unhappy because they want to dissolve all NAPs and fight everyone and I dont think that now is the bets time so ya there a lil aggravated with me and call me bad names...In fact we have a saying here in BB and that is stop acting like a cucci lol

A dirty cucci at that lol

Just to let you know the members who left BB are attacking and taking TbX cities as we felt bad for you guys and are tired of hearing you cry lol.... Who knows maybe you can reform the coalition against BB that was fun and worked out so good last time lol

Hey but what do I know I have only taken 4 cl******* cities in the last 3 days which is amazing since you guys are so good

Last but not least, lil tip....... I cant remember the last time BB lost a city to an opposing alliance on the rim of our core..... What makes any of you think that you guys will be able to land a cs on our wonder islands that will be built deep inside our core oceans

Sorry not done yet, cucci you better hope we dont build one wonder because as long as we have just one built that means the server wont end for the crown and you bunch of simmers have to actually come to us and fight and we all remember what happened the last time players/alliances brought it to BB, right? So for your sakes better hope we dont get any wonders built

Still not done lol, I hope you guys stick around for the crown and dont just speed to get the four pat yourselves on the back and say yaayyyy we won were the best because until you get all seven built you dont get no swagger

I made a couple of comments and the entire human centipede alliance comes back with lame comments. Thank you for the amount of time you spent writing that. It makes me laugh. Also, i know for a fact 4 people on BB WW islands that are going to shaft you bad. 2 you will never EVER guess lol. I heard about you guys skype chats lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.