ITs SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You remind me of someone... You keep going on with your self righteous sermons but I'm not getting that same snap of your cape when you finish a post that he had. I mean you're good and plenty entertaining but it's not quite the same. A shame, I was starting to miss the WitchQueen too.
Que? lol

P.S. The question is who has SVP fought that the BB didnt fight?

DeletedUser9014

P.S. That question is as relevant as you in this world.

Don't worry Crim, he's just upset he didn't get to hang out with the cool kids of Tau.
He was beat down here a long time ago but it's still scarred him.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser

Don't worry Crim, he's just upset he didn't get to hang out with the cool kids of Tau.
He was beat down here a long time ago but it's still scarred him.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

So both of you posted and clearly avoided answering the question. Which in turn answered the question lol.

Nobody thinks you guys are good. Its basically you 2 patting each other on the back lol. Just awful

DeletedUser9014

So both of you posted and clearly avoided answering the question. Which in turn answered the question lol.

Nobody thinks you guys are good. Its basically you 2 patting each other on the back lol. Just awful

You answer my question and I'll answer yours. I asked a long time ago and still no answer.
Until then, I'll ignore your question which if you did research you'd know the answer to.

Oh yeah, I really don't give a damn who thinks what of us. Send a CS and see or come to our ocean, then you'll see how SVB rolls, until then your hyperbole keeps reaffirming what type of guy you are.

DeletedUser

You answer my question and I'll answer yours. I asked a long time ago and still no answer.
Until then, I'll ignore your question which if you did research you'd know the answer to.

Oh yeah, I really don't give a damn who thinks what of us. Send a CS and see or come to our ocean, then you'll see how SVB rolls, until then your hyperbole keeps reaffirming what type of guy you are.

Why dont you guys actually fight a decent alliance 1 on 1 and see how well you do. Cl******s would destroy you guys in less than a week one on one. Too bad you guys are away from all the action. From what i hear, you guys have been away from the action the entire server lol.

DeletedUser11005

Why dont you guys actually fight a decent alliance 1 on 1 and see how well you do. Cl******s would destroy you guys in less than a week one on one. Too bad you guys are away from all the action. From what i hear, you guys have been away from the action the entire server lol.

Was that serious statement? You really just called Cl*******s a decent alliance? Even without 10 of its top 20 players, BB still has 3 times as much ABP... And to answer your question with a better one; IF SVB hasn't fought anyone in the entire server, why do they still embarrass Cl*******s in every category that matters, battle points? Both attack and defensive bp. No worries, I can answer that for you... They are SIMMERS. Led by their knitting queen, they wouldn't last a month against SVB. So quiet down little caped crusader, you can still claim that the big bad cl*******s are the #1 alliance in tau... Just not in anything that matters. But who knows, maybe they'll win wonders, they are built for the simmers of the game.

DeletedUser11005

And you care way too much for someone who doesn't play in Tau... You are the WitchQueen, aren't you? Only someone with as depressing a life as him would care so much about a server they aren't in. So Piggly Wiggly, I do apologize that things didn't work out so well for you but making a separate account to come on the forums is just as much a failure as the big bad Harbingers of Ghosting and running home to your mommies when things don't go your way.

DeletedUser

And you care way too much for someone who doesn't play in Tau... You are the WitchQueen, aren't you? Only someone with as depressing a life as him would care so much about a server they aren't in. So Piggly Wiggly, I do apologize that things didn't work out so well for you but making a separate account to come on the forums is just as much a failure as the big bad Harbingers of Ghosting and running home to your mommies when things don't go your way.
Gosh you are stupid lol. And from what i understand, BB has been on this server longer than most Cl@@@@@@s, so those abp/dbp stats dont take that into consideration. For an aliance that begs players to join all the time and "have the best" players, you guys sure do a lot of begging. SVP is garbage compare to c********s, and they havent fought anybody without BB holding their hand.

P.S. If BB is so much better than everyone else, why did they kick you guys out to slow down WW? Seems like you guys werent prepared. Meanwhile an alliance with a bunch of first world players is making the world sweat lol.

If SVP is so much better than C*********s, why do their top players stats suck so bad compared to the top c********s players? They have BB holding their hand and their stats still suck. Maybe 1 or 2 guys in the top 20 while c********s have like 6 or 7. I mean the 2 SVP simmers in here arent even in the top 20 for anything lol. Just awful

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11005

LOL. I thought about responding but you really can't argue with stupid. You should just go back to your cape and drumset, I'm sure you can get your anger out at the next larping convention bud. But thank you, I always appreciate a good chuckle.

DeletedUser

LOL. I thought about responding but you really can't argue with stupid. You should just go back to your cape and drumset, I'm sure you can get your anger out at the next larping convention bud. But thank you, I always appreciate a good chuckle.
Beggars cant be choosers

DeletedUser11005

Gosh you are stupid lol. And from what i understand, BB has been on this server longer than most Cl@@@@@@s, so those abp/dbp stats dont take that into consideration. For an aliance that begs players to join all the time and "have the best" players, you guys sure do a lot of begging. SVP is garbage compare to c********s, and they havent fought anybody without BB holding their hand.

P.S. If BB is so much better than everyone else, why did they kick you guys out to slow down WW? Seems like you guys werent prepared. Meanwhile an alliance with a bunch of first world players is making the world sweat lol.

If SVP is so much better than C*********s, why do their top players stats suck so bad compared to the top c********s players? They have BB holding their hand and their stats still suck. Maybe 1 or 2 guys in the top 20 while c********s have like 6 or 7. I mean the 2 SVP simmers in here arent even in the top 20 for anything lol. Just awful

Just to point out another one of your false claims based on looking through the stats in your own self righteous eyes...

I joined the server late and spent the first six months in O52/O62 until migrating down to join BB. This was the first world I ever played in and when I came to BB I still had no idea how to play. And yet, in the past few months, I've passed every single member of Cl*******s in ABP. So given your own logic looking at the stats, Cl*******s still suck since a noob like myself was able to catch and pass every single one of those simmers in ABP.

Just want to point out that your argument for Cl*******s joining late is baseless and they still suck.

DeletedUser

Just to point out another one of your false claims based on looking through the stats in your own self righteous eyes...

I joined the server late and spent the first six months in O52/O62 until migrating down to join BB. This was the first world I ever played in and when I came to BB I still had no idea how to play. And yet, in the past few months, I've passed every single member of Cl*******s in ABP. So given your own logic looking at the stats, Cl*******s still suck since a noob like myself was able to catch and pass every single one of those simmers in ABP.

Just want to point out that your argument for Cl*******s joining late is baseless and they still suck.
All you do is take internals and bottom feed off of the empire. Most of your cities are in 055 you clown lol

DeletedUser11005

lol, you care so much, I love it. Continue please, tell us more about the greatness of Cl*******s. Window lickers like you are the best form of entertainment in the game.

But thank you. You just emphasized my point. I suck and passed all of them. The only logical conclusion one can make is they must suck exceptionally well.

DeletedUser

lol, you care so much, I love it. Continue please, tell us more about the greatness of Cl*******s. Window lickers like you are the best form of entertainment in the game.

But thank you. You just emphasized my point. I suck and passed all of them. The only logical conclusion one can make is they must suck exceptionally well.
You can suck and still get tons of abp from taking internals lol. The world would have been won already if BB was so good. What yall stalling for anyway? lol

DeletedUser

You can suck and still get tons of abp from taking internals lol. The world would have been won already if BB was so good. What yall stalling for anyway? lol

I thought you did research and looked at stats and all that? If you would notice a lot of our members were on vacation so of course we stalled WW.

DeletedUser

I thought you did research and looked at stats and all that? If you would notice a lot of our members were on vacation so of course we stalled WW.
Well i guess the world now knows where you WW islands are lol. Thanks guys.

I hope you guys arent selling your allies with the whole, "we are going to rotate you guys in" dream. Its almost as lame as you guys taking cities at 4am and thinking you are good lol

DeletedUser

Well i guess the world now knows where you WW islands are lol. Thanks guys.

I hope you guys arent selling your allies with the whole, "we are going to rotate you guys in" dream. Its almost as lame as you guys taking cities at 4am and thinking you are good lol

people go on vacation and since we stall WW it shows where WW islands are, that is some interesting logic....

not sure why you keep bringing up 4 am. we have shown that we can take cities whenever we want. what is sad is that cl*******s still don't do anything about it and don't fight back.

what is lame though, is how you are on these forums and don't even play in this world. sounds like fun!

DeletedUser

people go on vacation and since we stall WW it shows where WW islands are, that is some interesting logic....

not sure why you keep bringing up 4 am. we have shown that we can take cities whenever we want. what is sad is that cl*******s still don't do anything about it and don't fight back.

what is lame though, is how you are on these forums and don't even play in this world. sounds like fun!

Not sure exactly what your talking about, looks about even to me. Meanwhile c*******s are still fighting 4 other alliances lol

http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us20&A=2145&D=5998&H=9999

DeletedUser

Not sure exactly what your talking about, looks about even to me. Meanwhile c*******s are still fighting 4 other alliances lol

http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us20&A=2145&D=5998&H=9999

Good job ignoring all the other points. But also good job at pointing out the city conquer list from the entire length of the world, too bad it doesn't take out all the inactive cities that cl*******s has gained or the cities out in O24 or wherever that we could care less about. Meanwhile in O44 where cl*******s has around 150 cities they do not fight back, or do anything for that matter.

and please name the 4 other alliances that cl*******s is fighting. i can count 2, the federation and tobedetermined

and still, no one even understands why you even care about this server or this game for that matter since you don't play. or maybe it is just because you are too scared to point out who you really are, since you can't back your talk up with how you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.