ITs SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2770

You know with all the hoopla these ppl were spewing it is sad to see the way everything went down....

This is why at the end of the world the only ones left playing are honestly noobs, simmers or players that just want to hug it out....

I figured with a small alliance cap there would at least be some fighting but I was wrong....

Could you all do us one favor and stop ghosting...It is making it longer to get to WW, and us here in BB are all excited about moving on to the next server right after this one is done

Oh and ya I feel sorry for anyone in that world as well lol

DeletedUser2568

You know with all the hoopla these ppl were spewing it is sad to see the way everything went down....

This is why at the end of the world the only ones left playing are honestly noobs, simmers or players that just want to hug it out....

I figured with a small alliance cap there would at least be some fighting but I was wrong....

Could you all do us one favor and stop ghosting...It is making it longer to get to WW, and us here in BB are all excited about moving on to the next server right after this one is done

Go Go Go AD win that world. Missing you man!!! Let me know next time your starting a world.

DeletedUser

Rumor has it Bridgeburners arent fighting anyone and are scared to fight the other alliances so they makes friends with them. They arent fighting 6 of the top 10 alliances. Its sad.

DeletedUser

The Truth,

Ok here's the truth, BB has allied with everyone in the top 6 alliances except the Cl*******s. The Cl*******s are the only alliance that is fighting 6 of the top 10 alliances in Tau. You brag about how tough you are but yet you try to recruit everyone that you are afraid of fighting. How many times have you sent recruiting pm's to the players of the other alliances? The only thing that you are good at in this game is bragging and using other alliances to fight for you so that you can build up in your core and play sim city. If you think you are all that then drop your NAP's and Pacts that you say you don't have and fight everyone like we are.

DeletedUser2770

lol well the truth is always in the eyes of the ones speaking it. So lets have a refresher of what really happened in Tau

Top 6 alliances lol, maybe now that everyone has been beaten or left but at the time that these arrangements were made they werent even in the top 10.... So clearly you like to pick and choose your facts so let me help with that

BB had no NAPs at all months ago when every alliance was not only napped but had 2-3 academies or as they like to call it hold over alliances....

A coalition of all the top alliances was formed to fight against BB which was TbX, Origins, Empire, Maggots, Black Plague, Sofa king Sexy and Molon labe

BB was grossly outnumbered but not outmatched and in order to not fight on multiple fronts we reached out to alliances that we were friendly with but at that time had no NAPs or Pacts with and we made them permanent allies giving SVB a Pact and their academy a NAP and given the Federation a PACT and their 2 closest allies which were more like academies IMO which were Red Dawn and AoA a NAP as well

This enabled us to eliminate 2 fronts our north and east and pick a direction to hit. We felt the best alliance to target for multiple reasons [proximity, location, disputes between them and other coalition members we got wind of] would be origins and that we did full force. After weeks of intense bombardment and attacks the origins alliance respected the players we had and the way we played and joined us.

Origins members and leaders got alot of blowback for joining us as it definitely put a huge dent in the way things would turn out for the coalition which is something I definitely knew would happen which is why they were so heavily targeted... Once they joined the lines of war changed dramatically and the coalition now had many new flanks to contend with and was unable to deal with it as they never were able to fight more than one front being most were made up of first time players and noob alliances

Lets be honest here if the coalition did what they were supposed to do and supported origins with standing defense from their cities 2 oceans away because they were all hugging each it out with each other then maybe this world would have been a little different

I will say publically that until now the best fighting we had came from the origins hands down and that was due mainly because the leaders played with passion that you dont see to much in grep these days

After they folded we had to decide on who would be targeted next.... We did not think that it was smart to migrate to south 55 and fight maggots given they were a small group that played other games and SKS did not have to man cities next to us so it was an easy decision to just move right on with the way we were going and target TbX....

Now this presented some problems as Maggots were only fighting I think 5 of my members and were gaining alot of ground on us in south 55 and also along the western border of 65 Black plague started going offensive and my players had it very rough for awhile there but being we have some of the best they were able to hold the flanks and give us time on the other side of the ocean to handle business

After a few weeks of intense fighting and I will not be ashamed to say it but yelling into the leaders ears of TbX lol how they are in the wrong coalition they came around and decided to fight with us against their former allies....

Now again i will not publically be afraid or ashamed to admit that this was not due so much to TbX losing but Witchking leader of the coalition bad diplomacy and thinking he was all that and treating ppl like crap... Oh BTW I forgot to mention how also after origins joined us the #2 and #3 alliance merged into one alliance creating 2 main alliances and 2 academies full inmember cap which made that right there 220 members vs 55 and that wasnt including maggots, empire or any other alliances

Shortly after TbX joined us the #2, 3, 6 and 7 alliance in rank known as the harbingers of whatever all fell apart/restructured or whatever you want to call it.... Half of them quit, ghosted or went into vaca mode permanently

Now after that happened they reformed to what is now cl*******s which BTW cl*******s asked for a NAP which we would have probably given them so they can fight fairly against TbX as we do blv in making things fair unlike the many cowards on most of these servers but they refused to accept our terms which were to move off our islands which is something we do with any alliance we NAP with just look at the Map.... So after refusal they were punished and are currently still being punished....

This gave us the chance to finally address the long awaited maggots whom we have grown fond of through battle and we respected them[not all just the ones who are with us now] lol..... We then as an alliance migrated to south 55 and once we were set up we started taking cities at will and with the intense fighting and internal problems we were lucky enough to have their best players join us and out of respect to the 2-4 players we wanted we winded up taking in a few we did not want....

After a short time those few left and joined the biggest crybaby in grepolis witchkings brother uhtred who formed legion of suffering [fitting name for the alliance as there getting pumbled]...Anyone who looks at stats could see how well that is going for them but what you all cant see is the 10k DLU we are cracking in every city of theirs and how when they stop 1 cs out of 10 they brag about it lol

Oh we wont talk about how empire fractioned or how Molon Labe reformed and how all the key players/founders and leaders who ever wanted to fight with us are no longer around and if they are they have joined BB or are friendly with us

Now to answer your question which happens on every server I have been on and that is because I am usually leading the winning alliance on every server [check stats] AFter all this time and after us defeating the alliances that grossly outnumber us we are supposed to turn against the alliances who stuck by us when odds were definitely not in our favor?

Sorry thats not how I live my life not the way I play the game and not something I will ever do.... We might have to many allies now yes but months ago when the arrangements were made you had many more players/alliances and that was not the case

BB is a warring alliance and are made up of players from alliances that we warred and beat. Not alliances that merged into us so the crap about recruiting is just crap. however every alliance needs to constantly add players and if they do not then they will not last.

We are the only alliance in this server that has never had an academy

My players dont like peace and anyone who has been part of tau knows we do crazy things when we get bored and have no one to fight [smh just thinking about it] and BB will always be warring, that is a promise.

When the time comes if need be we will open more fronts but I have said this from day one and will say it til the end. Anyone who knows AD knows AD does not enter into pacts unless he knows the alliance and its leaders thoroughly and when a PACT is made I intend to keep it to the end of the server....

NAPs are totally different and can be canceled anytime from either side and there is nothing dishonorable about that. If BB decided to cancel a NAP we will give 48 hrs notice to each and every member of that alliance and most likely a chance in some way or another to not fight with us as everyone who played in tau has probably seen an AD war letter lol

After all this the truth of the matter is the ones who are crying that BB has to many allies are most likely the ones who fought against BB and lost and now find themselves where BB was a few months ago without the capability to play the way we did

Thanks for learning about what really happened in tau lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9014

Well said AD!

Anyone who's fought in Tau knows the real deal, the entire server ganged up on BB except for a few like us in SVB who everyone near us tried the same thing with.

We're an aggressive alliance and we're still #2 in ABP, DBP and of course BP to BB by a long shot.

For anyone that doesn't know, current stats:

ABP

1. BB = 14,662,050
2. SVB = 5,478,582
3. EDS = 4,335,456

6. ClassH**es = 3,956,934

DBP

1. BB = 15,026,090
2. SVB = 6,607,140
3. TBP = 5,827,545

5. ClassH**es = 4,218,661

So based on your current standing as #2 in points, wouldn't you say your fighting numbers are a little embarrassing for an alliance your size????
Last thing I'd be doing is getting on here running my mouth when I had no stats to back up your alliances *ahem* performance Crazy Asian.

You guys all ganged up, we're much bigger than us all and still lost, deal with it.
Maybe do like all your allies have done and hit your VM button........

DeletedUser

Nice letter, but it still doesn't address the fact that you aren't fighting anybody today. And from what i can tell, those 6 alliances are only fighting one alliance. From AD own words, BB was never fighting 6 of the top 10 alliances alone. They always had pacts and naps with multiple alliances. So if 6 of the top 10 alliances are only fighting on one front and one enemy, then that certainly seems cool. They should be crushing the alliance.

I think the gentleman's stats from above are a bit misleading when you factor in how long the Cl@#$$%^&#s have been around. Those other alliances have been around the entire server. *ahem*

DeletedUser2770

Nice letter, but it still doesn't address the fact that you aren't fighting anybody today. And from what i can tell, those 6 alliances are only fighting one alliance. From AD own words, BB was never fighting 6 of the top 10 alliances alone. They always had pacts and naps with multiple alliances. So if 6 of the top 10 alliances are only fighting on one front and one enemy, then that certainly seems cool. They should be crushing the alliance.

I think the gentleman's stats from above are a bit misleading when you factor in how long the Cl@#$$%^&#s have been around. Those other alliances have been around the entire server. *ahem*

They take the players stats that joined so if all my members joined a different alliance the stats would stay the same

BB had no naps until the coalition against us was formed and if you read what I said was at the time my naps and pacts were made the alliances I made them with were nowhere near the top in ranking at the time we did it, they are however now at the top

Thx SB3, you have always been on point in everything and the stats dont lie, just like your explanation

DeletedUser

From what my sources gather, BB had a nap before the coalition was formed. Does Molon Labe ring a bell? So i am afraid that bit of information is not quite true.
So again, it still does not explain why you are not fighting anybody today.
My point is you shouldnt complain about anything when BB seems to be simming until WW starts.
If you look at grepo intel and look at the activity that BB has against the top 10 alliances, it is quite sad...
In regards to the CH stats, i think most of the HOD alliance ghosted or went into VM.
There players stats are way beyond any SVB and compete with BB.
Im pretty sure if CH were fighting just one alliance like the majority of tau is doing currently, it wouldnt be close.
One alliance is fighting 6 top ten alliances by themselves and are not getting crushed.
Says more about the alliance, or does it say more about the people they are fighting.

DeletedUser9014

Cucci, you don't fight in Tau under your name. Do you fight in Tau under a different name?

Your intel is off a bit as well, SVB and ClassH**es or any previous version of them have never fought. Geographically, we're just too far apart. We're on opposite sides of the world.

I can tell you though that we were fighting The Black Plague, The Empire, The Empire Dark Sith, The Empire Jen Jidai, Maggots, Arena and anyone else related to those alliances at the same time. We were outnumbered at least 4 -1 and still have come out ahead.

Your comment about ghosting and VM players works both ways as well Cucci, we endured losing multiple top players including our ABP and DBP leader. Your argument holds water only from the fact that once BB got a hold of the multitude of terrible players in the HoaX alliances, there were lots that couldn't handle the pressure and quit. We had a few that the same thing happened to as well. Point is, every alliance goes through it. The ones that survive replace the ones that leave.

I understand why you're trying to stir the pot, I get it. The UA failed miserably even though it really by sheer numbers should have won easily. The last hope is to now try and get BB to turn on it's pacted allies in hopes that the UA can rise again while BB focuses on someone else. This is your last ditch effort to try and win and really is your only hope so bravo to you for at least trying something.

DeletedUser

Im not arguing with you soul brother, you make valid points. But i believe you always had BB help against your enemies. I dont think there is a UA anymore. It just seems like the whole tau world is ganging up on an alliance and isnt doing a very good job if they are still viable. I am not in tau, but i have a few friends that play in the world. SVB and BB are pacted so i do not expect them to turn on you. However, the majority of the top 10 alliances are only fighting one opponent and on one front, that just doesnt seem right so close to WW.

DeletedUser9014

Im not arguing with you soul brother, you make valid points. But i believe you always had BB help against your enemies. I dont think there is a UA anymore. It just seems like the whole tau world is ganging up on an alliance and isnt doing a very good job if they are still viable. I am not in tau, but i have a few friends that play in the world. SVB and BB are pacted so i do not expect them to turn on you. However, the majority of the top 10 alliances are only fighting one opponent and on one front, that just doesnt seem right so close to WW.

Cucci, the default for all of the other alliances in Tau is to think that BB helped SVB except the alliances that have actually fought SVB, they know different.

Yes, we have and do help each other when the opportunity arises. We've sent support to their sieges as they have done for us. On the attacking front, save for a couple of instances, they pretty much do their own thing as do we.
Both alliances are self sufficient and don't lean on the other to run their business.

I can guarantee you that BB and SVB have zero LTS in each others cities and that's been the same since we pacted.
The biggest help we've given to each other is intel and spell support.

There have definitely been times where we've run ops against certain targeted players though.
Needless to say, those ops have been overwhelmingly successful.

There is no doubt that us fighting common enemies has helped both of our causes. The more pressure you can put on an opponent, the higher likelihood that they will crack.

It's a bit redundant to what AD has said but yes, the top 10 is now full of alliances who are pacted.
That wasn't the case when the coalition was formed a few months ago. You didn't hear anyone from our coalition complaining when we were severely outnumbered.
Now that the shoe is on the other foot, it's not a nice place to be........

DeletedUser

I dont recall BB ever fighting 6 top ten alliances by themselves. They were always pacted or had naps with people. If you look through a few threads in Tau, you will see (just sad) someone complaining lol. It is what it is though, no one is complaining.
The irony is that this particular thread was created in a complaint but BB isnt doing much about it lol

DeletedUser

Well said AD!

Anyone who's fought in Tau knows the real deal, the entire server ganged up on BB except for a few like us in SVB who everyone near us tried the same thing with.

We're an aggressive alliance and we're still #2 in ABP, DBP and of course BP to BB by a long shot.

For anyone that doesn't know, current stats:

ABP

1. BB = 14,662,050
2. SVB = 5,478,582
3. EDS = 4,335,456

6. ClassH**es = 3,956,934

DBP

1. BB = 15,026,090
2. SVB = 6,607,140
3. TBP = 5,827,545

5. ClassH**es = 4,218,661

So based on your current standing as #2 in points, wouldn't you say your fighting numbers are a little embarrassing for an alliance your size????
Last thing I'd be doing is getting on here running my mouth when I had no stats to back up your alliances *ahem* performance Crazy Asian.

Stats, compare my stats, you need to check my ABP/DBP to the rest of your alliance and see where I stand butt munch.

DeletedUser2770

From what my sources gather, BB had a nap before the coalition was formed. Does Molon Labe ring a bell? So i am afraid that bit of information is not quite true.
So again, it still does not explain why you are not fighting anybody today.
My point is you shouldnt complain about anything when BB seems to be simming until WW starts.
If you look at grepo intel and look at the activity that BB has against the top 10 alliances, it is quite sad...
In regards to the CH stats, i think most of the HOD alliance ghosted or went into VM.
There players stats are way beyond any SVB and compete with BB.
Im pretty sure if CH were fighting just one alliance like the majority of tau is doing currently, it wouldnt be close.
One alliance is fighting 6 top ten alliances by themselves and are not getting crushed.
Says more about the alliance, or does it say more about the people they are fighting.

If you are referring to cl*******s fighting 6/10 top alliances thats funny... We dont consider us fighting them as their really not next to us and any cities that are next to us are taken with ease. In fact most of my members dont even bother going after them as they pose no challenge for us to take....

We are fighting so i dont know what you are talking about

As far as Molon labe goes we did have a NAP...which we dropped when the coalition started and went to war with them. Why do you think they merged to SKS, they couldnt handle fighting us

I am always a little taken back at the lack of credit our allied alliances get because of our alliance and I have to say it is truly not fair....

SVB although pacted with us is honestly not next to us at all, even though I have begged for a few of them to migrate to be able to better work with us lol. Whatever they have accomplished they have done on their own strengths for sure.

Like SVB says naturally it helps with both of us working together as it opens more fronts and ofcourse anything we can do to hep each other as far as spells, intel or support of any kind is always handled on both ends

Even our T3 brothers holding down the north against ML at the time who were way more bigger and experienced received little to no help form us as we were to far away....

However what you miss besides the part about us working together is the most important part and that is they had many many chances to double cross us in many ways and the leaders [because there were a few members who wanted to] Did not and they dug right in and fought in the trenches with us

I have played grep to long and have seen these kind of things happen on every server with the rumors, crying, lying, and any other form of method to try and flip the script. That only works with noobs or people who are really no good on the inside lol

We made our bed months ago, with the ppl we wanted in it and that will stay the case til the server is done, no matter how bad our partners sleep, snore or whatever other silly phrases you want to add lol so go ahead and try away try away

DeletedUser

Listen, if your allies choose to give you cities for a nap or pact then that just shows how weak they are. Nothing more nothing less. But dont complain about the path you chose and created. BB still attacks Cl*******s and vice versa so not sure you if that means fighting or not lol.

Like you said, you made your bed and lie in it with the weaklings so just dont complain about it.

How many cities a week do they give you for a nap? lol

DeletedUser9014

Cucci, you sure seem to care an awful lot for someone that doesn't play Tau any more but has "friends" that still play there......
Could you possibly be the reincarnation of the man, the legend, Witchking?
If so, do you still sign your messages with "winner of so and so world" when trying to recruit against BB?
Still one of the lamest things I've ever seen.

Only sheep would have joined that coalition and we've seen what's happened to the sheep in Tau.
It's too bad too. Some of our opponents had some really good, active players that we respected.
Too bad they were stuck fighting under terrible leadership. That will always kill a good players desire to keep up the fight.

I've never understood why folks hide behind an alias. Why not use your game name when posting in the forum?

DeletedUser2770

Cucci, you sure seem to care an awful lot for someone that doesn't play Tau any more but has "friends" that still play there......
Could you possibly be the reincarnation of the man, the legend, Witchking?
If so, do you still sign your messages with "winner of so and so world" when trying to recruit against BB?
Still one of the lamest things I've ever seen.

Only sheep would have joined that coalition and we've seen what's happened to the sheep in Tau.
It's too bad too. Some of our opponents had some really good, active players that we respected.
Too bad they were stuck fighting under terrible leadership. That will always kill a good players desire to keep up the fight.

I've never understood why folks hide behind an alias. Why not use your game name when posting in the forum?

Lets go to church

Can I get an AMEN, preach soulbrother preach wooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.