ITs SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Cucci, you sure seem to care an awful lot for someone that doesn't play Tau any more but has "friends" that still play there......
Could you possibly be the reincarnation of the man, the legend, Witchking?
If so, do you still sign your messages with "winner of so and so world" when trying to recruit against BB?
Still one of the lamest things I've ever seen.

Only sheep would have joined that coalition and we've seen what's happened to the sheep in Tau.
It's too bad too. Some of our opponents had some really good, active players that we respected.
Too bad they were stuck fighting under terrible leadership. That will always kill a good players desire to keep up the fight.

I've never understood why folks hide behind an alias. Why not use your game name when posting in the forum?

There are plenty of people that post in this forum that dont even play in this world but give their 2 cents lol. Why does that bother you? I am afraid i am not female dog king. So you are wrong there. I think the sheep are all allied with BB gifting cities to not be attacked like you guys soul brother lol. Its extremely weak on your part. Maybe you need to address that first. Are you guys trying to win this world or ride the coat tails of someone else? If you are trying to win the world, then i suggest you and your alliance get some ballzzzz. If not then continue being a sycophant and carry on your current path lol.

Sooo how many cities a week do you give BB to keep a nap? lol

Preach!!!!

DeletedUser9014

Want to know why it bothers me? Because it's spineless. Man up and use your real game name. Maybe you still play Tau (you care too much not to) and you're afraid of repercussions.
Just because plenty of people do it doesn't make it right.

I think you need to go back and properly read those reports you posted Mr./Mrs. Anonymous.
Those clearly show BB giving cities to us and others, not the other way around so don't let your words play you for a fool and learn how to read what you post, LOL.
Honestly, you just made yourself look like a total joke.

I'm sure AD can get into details if he wanted about them gifting cities. Because they're a core alliance they've continually had to re-tool their cities depending on which direction they're fighting. There are also only so many slots so players move out of an area and put that city into safe hands with a trusted ally who wants to be in that area. It's called team work.

I'm expecting an apology about your above post once you figure out how wrong you are.............guess I'm asking for too much from someone who hides behind an alias.

I'll get off my pulpit now until you post some more false information and try to twist it.........I need a breather.

PS. Talking about "ballzzzzz" I just checked stats but I do know how to read them.
Last 60 days for conquers.......SVB = 74 - TBP = 1 / SVB = 81 - The Empire = 1 / SVB = 26 - The Empire DS = 0
I'll add it up for you since you have an issue with correct information SVB = 181 - Opponents = 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right, so you guys never gifted cities to BB? lol Go ahead and sit there and lie. Better yet, reply with a post making an excuse why you did.

And SVP( the p stands for cat) isnt fighting anyone. Are you seriously bragging about the empire after their best players switched sides and the rest are in vm? Plus you and BB are double teaming them anyway lol.

So once again, instead of excuses, tell me how exactly you plan on winning this world?????
Surely all 6 alliances cant join BB lol.

DeletedUser9014

Dude, you need to give your head a shake. Grepointel doesn't lie, look it up. We never gifted cities to BB, EVER.
Whatever fantasy world you live in, please go back there and troll somewhere where you're relevant.

Name call all you want internet tough guy. Look at the ops we've run and look at the cities we've taken from active players recently. I don't have to convince you, it's all there to be seen. No bragging, just stating facts to counter your male anatomy reference.
We were fighting 5 separate alliances at the same time against us and our academy and still prevailed.

That's right, I forgot, you don't know how to read reports. You got on here blabbing your mouth and your own reports made you look like a fool in your own argument. Now that is funny!!!! I will give you credit, you still posted here after making probably the worst argument in the history of Grepo. Please do some more research, we need another good laugh at your expense on these forums.
Kindly remove your foot from your mouth and be gone to where someone cares about what you think Mr.Incognito.
School's dismissed.

DeletedUser

5/23 kinda makes you look silly. BB must have had war against you guys for a day lol.

The more upset you get, the funnier i become...

Hold up, so your bragging about ops against the Empire?

Class dismissed lol

DeletedUser9014

The 3 cities on 5/23 was an inactive player who had cities close to their ocean that we asked them to take. We were short on slots taking the rest of his cities. Don't believe me, look it up........was a terrible loss of one of our best players too.

Not bragging, ever. Not my style. Just stating facts so you don't get on here and try to keep misleading folks with what is and has really gone on.

DeletedUser7319

no use soulbrother, he is just a troll.... I know whats true, you know whats true, and the players and alliances that actually matter in this world know whats true. Even if he was dead wrong ( which he is) he wouldnt admit it anyways.

DeletedUser10895

5/23 kinda makes you look silly. BB must have had war against you guys for a day lol.

The more upset you get, the funnier i become...

Hold up, so your bragging about ops against the Empire?

Class dismissed lol

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouf and remove all doubt.....

send me a cs coochie.

DeletedUser

Oh ok an inactive that u asked BB to take lol.

So is SVP fighting anybody without BB help? You guys are like a little girl crossing the street and BB is holding your hand the entire way. And once you finally cross the street your bragging about it lol. I think i just exposed how weak and pityful you guys are.

You actually bragged about ops against the empire lol.

DeletedUser2770

Lets call a Spade a SPade......

It was SVB that helped BB....I know it is hard to believe for many ppl who really cant look at the big picture but BB was outnumbered and fighting fronts on all sides. SVB stuck by us when they were propositioned to attack us when the odds seemed totally against us. That eliminated a front for us and let us concentrate on fighting in one less direction. It also enabled us to build LTS in a safe zone. If SVb as well as The federation werent led by smart loyal players BB the fate of BB might have turned out differently

We never ask our allies to give cities over nor would we ever suggest it as it is insulting [we dont insult our friends].... When making a NAP with an alliance we were warring that lost we will however as part of the NAP make that alliance hand over all cities on islands we inhabit. If it was a mutual NAP like with us and TbX then we will do the same on both sides and create lines of division in which both alliances move in separate directions [usually the number of cities are even]

Now as far as gifting cities goes SB3 is 100% correct, it is BB gifting cities to SVB and that is because of the recent addition of players that were in their territory or because we fought an enemy and won and now we no longer need those cities. We like to stay on the offensive and clustered and handing cities over to a trusted ally helps both of our alliances

Lets not talk about what the empire is now or other alliances for that matter. The fact is at the time of our pacts we were not the bullies but were being bullied and now the things have changed you guys are sorelosers..... Not our fault were so awesome and they all stunk

I think my man butler had it right SB3, we know what happened, they know what happened and the server knows what happened so why even try and relate.... Cucci you stink, your friends stink and you should troll another server lol

DeletedUser

Lol, so who is SVP fighting by themselves again?

AD, i counted at least 4 forum threads with you crying and complaining about events. Nobody is complaining except you. You created this thread lol.

DeletedUser2770

I dont think I ever complained about anything...... You should learn to read

DeletedUser

Why dont you read "just sad" so you can feel a little bit better about being so dumb.

DeletedUser10895

Why dont you read "just sad" so you can feel a little bit better about being so dumb.

why havn't you answered SB3's question.. why do you give so much as 2 fu*ks about tau if your not in the world..

where are you and who are your friends? answer that.

SB never bragged about an empire op because we never ran one.... bottom line, is they suck ballz.

Something i will personally brag about is having survived a 6 month onslaught by those dolts and the garbage attacks they sent 24/7 and PREVAILED.. 16 cities lost, 133 attempts.. I have over 200 empire cs on my wall to justify that statement......

coochie mamma, what world to you play in?

Forget your friends in tau.. i offer you a challenge that others in this world have failed or shyed awawy from.
come at me one on and one, and i will show you how SVB does. join tau, let me know, and we can go head to head....

otherwise take your rancid coochie mane to the world you are currently simming in, and have tons of fun.

I request if you again... send me 1 cs see what happens. Then you can run your mouth.

i'm done feeding the troll because WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN TAU!

They failed. We prevailed.

DeletedUser

Lol with your stats, i wouldnt be calling me a simmer. The fact is SVP hasnt fought an enemy without BB holding your hand. Your friend soul brother bragged about ops on the empire, please refer to a couple of pages back. So you and BB survived a 6 month onslaught from the empire? lololololololol

Go sit down little girl, your getting angry.

DeletedUser

UNREAL. I have played Grepolis for years, and have never posted. I used to read these forums at least, but now I can barely stomach to. It is the same in EVERY world, the forums start out active, then fizzle and die, and the reason is because of people like CUCCI. Sure he has his 2 cents, but being that he doesn't play this world, and his "source" isn't basing his opinion on fact, or even intelligence for that matter, that 2 cents is more like 2 pesos, and really isn't worth the time it takes to read it. I love how the strongest fights in here, come from the people who like to go to ALL the forums and just pose, and comment on people and things they aren't part of. My message to your "source" is that if he and his alliance were willing to fight even half as hard as CUCCI has fought here, then they wouldn't be in the hopeless position they are in now. IN ALL FAIRNESS TO CUCCI, i think that Grepo-intel must be suffering from a major glitch, because i just pulled him up on it, and i KNOW there is no WAY that a guy playing one world (with one city IN that world), would come in here, with info that he got from a guy who's sister heard from someone who's ex-boyfriend overheard in a mens room, and try to pass it off as fact. I know that can't be the case. It just can't. And before you ask, Ms. Cucci, YES, I have been fighting in AD's alliance, for quite a few months now, but am NOT a cheerleader by ANY means. In fact, I think its fair to say that I have been a bigger pain in the ass to him, then your little "source" ever has. I recently found myself with some unexpected time on my hands, *wink*, and decided to see if ANY of the people that are allegedly still fighting in this world were maybe hiding in here, because they SURE aint in Tau anymore. Not only can i confirm that almost EVERYTHING that Ms. CUCCI said was absolute garbage, but a few of the things listed....I DID, like being one of the 3 or 4 players holding the line (with ORDERS to NOT take cities for a couple weeks, i might add), because the bulk of us were busy in the north and west, STOMPING all comers. Origins, TBX, and whatever WITCHQUEEN called his thing that week, SKS, whatever, and while that occurred, EMPIRE (that is all 4 incarnations of them), and the black plague didn't grant a time out till the others were done fighting and could join in. Now maybe my math is wrong, but ALL the alliances listed were ALL the top alliances at the time. Once Whtchiepoo got thrashed, and left his people out to dry, we were told we were free to mop the floor with the rest, and we did. The 3 cities on 5/23 or whatever were NOT a payoff, i know, I TOOK 2 OF THEM! I moved quickly, as they were in our area, and that was that. MANY of our guys gifted to SVB, not the other way. WHY, you ask? Ill let you in on a secret......If you have cities spread over 7 oceans, regardless of how many, you aren't huge......YOURE TOAST! We kicked some of the more distant cities in favor of staying in 55, GIVING THE WHOLE WORLD THE FINGER, then beating them like rented mules!!! And that is EXACTLY what happened. You are correct, there WAS a price paid by SVB, and the price was to be targeted by the whole world right along with us. Now if you can tell me how when we had 4 guys holding off 3 alliances, while AD was slapping witchqueen around and all the rest for that matter, how we helped SVB. I never saw a thing from any of them (no matter how much i may have wanted to), and we gave them NOTHING. Thats right, no spells, no intel, and certainly no defense. I have 5 defensive cities TOTAL out of 65. How could i give them ANYTHING??? I know what you are thinking.....these guys aren't THAT good to take on the whole world, AND WIN! You are right. What we are is active, smart, and unlike your little buddies in SKS, oops, i mean class holes, we know where the "attack" button is. There it is, in a nutshell, and unlike whatever point of view you may have, mine has stats and facts behind it, not the irritation and fear that your "source" has clearly showed in Tau. You would know the shameful truth if you werentsuffering from the absence of brain, or is the problem a couple feet lower?

DeletedUser

Ahahahahhahaha!!!! lol

Do you guys actually read these old threads? You can learn alot about Tau and how horrible you guys really are.

You take the best players, cry about how you are the best, and take most of your cities on late summer weekend nights lol. Then brag about how good you are lol. You guys are a joke. Only noobs brag about taking cities when people are sleep and think they are good.

The coalition failed because witchking was awful, not because of BB. From what i hear, an alliance moved over 2 oceans to get close to the fight with BB and BB turtled up all around them lol.

All these ladies coming out in their beautiful cheerleading outfits.....

DeletedUser10895

6en6ea.jpg

DeletedUser

Ahahahahhahaha!!!! lol

Do you guys actually read these old threads? You can learn alot about Tau and how horrible you guys really are.

You take the best players, cry about how you are the best, and take most of your cities on late summer weekend nights lol. Then brag about how good you are lol. You guys are a joke. Only noobs brag about taking cities when people are sleep and think they are good.

The coalition failed because witchking was awful, not because of BB. From what i hear, an alliance moved over 2 oceans to get close to the fight with BB and BB turtled up all around them lol.

All these ladies coming out in their beautiful cheerleading outfits.....
Why dont you come play with us then? show us how bad we are haha

DeletedUser

My buddy Crazy Asian tells me how awful you guys are, they send me screen shots of just god awful attempts. For it to be 5 alliances against one, you guys are just awful.

You guys should be the coalition of awful....

Status
Not open for further replies.