Ithaca Times

DeletedUser836

GEFG 3/11/14
After yesterdays fallout I am reporting the alliance GEFG has disbanded leaving 70+ members disoriented and confused on where to search for a new alliance.

Merger? 3/11/14
The merger of Prophecy into Shibo risu has been cancelled.

Archive
[SPR]

GEFG Drop Out (BREAKING NEWS) 3/10/14
This information just into the news room, GEFG has dropped 5 ranks in the last 24 hours and is beginning to fall out. This alliance is in jeopardy!

The Top 12 (Daily) 3/10/14
The top 12 is not really changed other than GEFG going down and AGE OF GLADIATORS sieges rank #1 ferociously. There was a secret merger that I will talk about in the next article.

Merger? 3/10/14
The alliance Prophecy has merged into Shibo risu which caused them to go to rank 12! This is alarming for many alliances in the top 12. I will keep you posted.

NEW LEADER 3/9/14
Age OF Gladiators had everyone fooled and jumped to rank #1 in no time flat. I doubt they will stay there as there is huge competition.

Spy? 3/8/14
A player named Karlos has been identified as the spy from Ephesus who leaked intel that destroyed a alliance. He is being investigated, it is doubted he will be in the world very long on count of his past record of leaving worlds early.

Top 12 Alliances 3/8/14
All the top 12 alliances have a average above 1000 which is good to see. Some of these alliances will die out quickly after beginners protection ends. Right now there are 677 alliances total, this number will wither as the top 12 shifts and changes.
I doubt it will even look similar when the world gets going.
[/SPR]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NEWSFLASH! Elvis is reported to be in Ithaca....under an assumed name. Award offered to anyone who outs him! Stay tuned!

:eek:

DeletedUser

You should go take a look at the "Delphi times" from the US29 forums. That was a properly done newspaper!

DeletedUser836

UPDATED 3/9/14~ No big news as BP hasnt ended for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9287

Breaking news: Merge with shibo risu and prophecy called off interview players for details

DeletedUser7429

NEWSFLASH: Davey Jones II is attacking the player next to him. Attack will land in about 5 years or so. Ill keep you guys updated unless the world has closed before the attack lands. >_<