It was just a matter of time

DeletedUser

From Ithaca server*

Greeneggsham today at 12:05
Well looks like you guys are going to have it a lot easier now that I am quitting Tau, I don't have enough time for 2 servers and this one is more at my pace. Good luck in Tau, although clearly you won't need it.

And another "leader" bites the dust boys. I waited to post this after we had 2 of his cities in siege and stacked.

DeletedUser2770

really...this frecking stinks where is all the competition going to be, well let me rephrase who else is going to take cities stack them to the briom and then wait to be pimped

I hope his posse of ubber good players dont leave as well

Waiitttt this is april fools joke

DeletedUser

R.I.P green eggznman

hehe good one Crego...He put me on the inactive to be farmed list in ithaca too...I'm not sure who will keep him alive there...my city is named Crego's Defense...

I think this goes under the Greatest thing the Devil ever did is convincing the world he didn't exist category....
Happy April Fools.

So...sure...consider me having quit...and don't mind when I keep attacking you..and Crego...go try and seige me-cause lately i've been killing more of your troops than you have of mine...
And stop having *cough* dreams about capping my cities...Crego...I'm having pictures of you on a couch talking to the psychiatrist about that one...I won't even bring Freud into this one...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^My psychiatrist tells me it is going to happen very soon thank you very much!

Also putting you on the ithaca inactive list was pretty funny also...and that wasn't even on April 1st lol. Gotta keep you on your toes there my defense! lol