It has been an honor...

DeletedUser

Dear players,

I am here to announce that effective immediately I will be stepping down as Community Manager of this wonderful community. I am leaving due to personal illnesses that unfortunately for me, I cannot shake. It put me in a position of not being able to be here at the same level as I would prefer and so I thought it was best to step away and give the reigns to someone with the energy and enthusiasm you all deserve.

I have been here since day 1 and I am like a proud papa, seeing how much this community has grown and all the wonderful people who are part of it. I still may pop around from time to time. Until a permanent replacement is found, Kawoni will be the interim Community Manager, if she be worthy, she shall possess the power of Daedalus.

Thanks for the memories and enjoy the game!

Daedalus

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go. Hope you eventually get better.

DeletedUser4967

These are going to be some very big shoes to fill, With the patience of the community and the rest of the Grepo team things will try to carry on with the same enthusiasm and caring that Jesse has brought to Grepolis. Thank you for all your hard work and commitment to Grepo and the community. We hope that you feel better soon and yes it would be nice to see you stop in once in awhile to say hi and or troll the forums.

DeletedUser

Time to pass down the Banhammer!

It was a great time having you as our fearless COMA, Daedalus, and hope you will recover at 110% to return back to the community as a fellow member. Thanks for helping the community grow! :D

DeletedUser9662

Good bye Daed :). I hope you feel better soon mate :)! Good luck kawoni, hope you can handle us :p

DeletedUser10111

I wish you a speedy recovery and improved health, Deadalus take care.

DeletedUser8562

Daed! It's been a pleasure. We will all be sad to see you go!

In the end, (sorry kawoni and nice to meet you) I do not think anyone else will be able to wield the power of Daedalus quite like you did. I enjoyed my time on these forums with you!

Maybe we will meet again!
-check

DeletedUser4967

Kylehob - I am a CoMa for another server, so as long as you are nice I will be nice ;) The hammer has been passed and will be carried on :p

check-mate - Nice to meet you also, but, you are correct there will not be another that can wield the power of Daedalus like Daedalus. I will do my best to carry the hammer. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you leave buddy, I'll make sure I carry the Nubcake banner with honour! ;)

Also, hello Kawoni, fancy seeing you here!

Kariella

Hoplite
Feel better Daedalus and thanks for putting up with us (and keeping us in line)...

Welcome kawoni and good luck... and may you swing the ban hammer with the same might as daed...

DeletedUser5576

Daedalus,

You have done so much for Grepolis and all your hard work is greatly appreciated. You are in my prayers and will be truly missed. :)