'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser16164

***active members
Active member = a player who spots a CS incoming.
Active members = active siege.
All three PITA takes were not active sieges or active members. Members yes, active no. (its knit-picky I know, but important)

HOWEVER, your point is well taken. And a player of his size should be taking MANY more cities than I am capable of taking. Plus I have been busy!! clicking "run festival" takes time and energy....
OH I know, I'll claim "I'm mostly a defensive player" works for you right. That is what "defensive players" that don't have incoming attacks do right?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
... clicks run festival...

Also both sides are using LTS just ask wilson. But once again LTS 3-4 hours away from all the main support is an acceptable reason, LTS on your own front is kind of funny.
Out numbered 5 to 1 in cities on that island when the wall went up. Now now, you are getting into throw around definitives again and IGYS is no longer 3-4 hours from his support. Now he has 8+ cities that are near an hour, so you will have to come up with a better reason for the remaining LTS.
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

p.s.
...fighter rank doesn't mean anything...
Everything you have ever said or will say is null and void.

1. ...for some reason even thought my name was mentioned...
2....Iwilson and Jryan being 2 of the people with walls...
3...P.I.T.A was wanting to PACT with ROO to take on M.I.P...
4...BS is spewed next...
5...Also no hard feelings or hate towards anyone here...

1. Al brought up your name that I/we needed protection from you. You took cities next door to each other and we jumped on them quickly after they became red. To say a PITA island isn't true - 1/4 PITA 1/4 MIP half VM or ghost. But the point is still you landed on a couple ghosts we moved you out. And I did give adequate respect in my posting to the fact we are struggling to handle your moves! You handed some off, we handed some off... not sure that narrative is longer than that?
2. I will correct this again "WALL" not wall(s)! Its huuuuge... HUUUUGE, its the best wall. Everybody knows, its the best wall. (*level 4 wall = not a wall.)
3. News to me! Seems like something RoO would have been all about though... A chance to hug with another team... That would mean they pulled off a pact with every single alliance on the server at different points. A tall feet to say the least.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

5. Always, just a game and I have mad respect for many here - that said trying to scrape some entertainment I am sure I have offended some...
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

...clicks run festivals...

DeletedUser5524

Too much reading. Only thing I gained from this is “hugging it out”. If you think a pact with wolverines and bloods are the reason you are losing then that is the probably why you are losing. MIP and PITA should be grateful for our relationship with wolverines as they can brag that they took cities because all Wolverines do is build troops and cities for you to farm and take. Sadly bloods only have like one active member. So if this is hugging it out you surly have not seen Katane ;). Now that was hugging it out.

DeletedUser5524

Also, ROO never allied with WD god rest their souls. Jcoo still leading what remains so maybe there is still a chance ;)

And while fighter rank is probably one of the most important stats I am going to go on a limb and say that you could have a really agressive LMD player who is equally as skilled as someone who is number one fighter but has poor stats due to being a lmd. So while fighter rank is probably the most important it is in rare cases not the best judge of skill. Also some people farm allies or inactive even with the attempted blocks at making this happen and appear as top fighters even though they are not.

DeletedUser16002

Wilson, an active player does not have to be someone who spots the CS.. lol. Being an active player and a player who's "online" are two different things. Active players get caught offline all the time, knit picky I know. If you're expecting a welcome party everytime someone attacks you, then you're doomed, this world or the next lmao.. "CS INCOMING WILSON, HERE LET ME PING YOU A COUPLE EXTRA TIMES TOO AND GIVE YOU TIME TO SET UP"
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
you crack me up scrub lol

I didn't knock you for using LTS, you're right, you're out numbered and outmatched, use all the LTS you want bud, I just wanted to make a point to jryan that both teams do in fact use LTS, keep your painties in a bunch. Yeah he has 8+ cities but you have what, your whole alliance still? The moment he uses his snipe or leaves a city empty, it's vulnerable. Want to know who doesnt have LTS right now? ME lol. Why cry about his LTS when you literally have an ocean full of other reds you could target or chase? Oh that's right you're comfortable near the rim :)

Is it? Because Zeek just stated that yes fighter rank does mean something, but allow me to clarify for someone who's special and reads things so literally lol. Point rank means nothing when compared to fighter rank yes, in that sense fighter rank says a lot, but still not a good judge of skill like zeek said. So when a noob hops on forums crying and making a big deal about a players fighter rank, I'm going to say "fighter rank doesnt matter" because it doesn't lol. You could literally wake up tomorrow, have the same fighter rank, and start tearing off heads. But lets be real, you're a simmer and that probably wont happen
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser16164

I am going to go on a limb and say that you could have a really agressive LMD player who is equally as skilled as someone who is number one fighter.
Don't get too far out on that limb, its always easier to be an LMD than to actually play... LMD's are a sideway strategy, a loop hole exploited. Loop holing is an indication that skill, talent or time is lacking. There are some good LMD's out there sure... as good as top fighters... no way or they wouldn't settle for being an LMD (for one reason or another).

1...Wilson, an active player does not have to be someone who spots the CS.. lol.
2. scrub...bud...someone who's special...noob...simmer...
3. The moment he uses his snipe or leaves a city empty, it's vulnerable.
4. but still not a good judge of skill like zeek said.

1. Active players spot incoming CS's, not every-time, but anyone who is actively playing the game would notice a CS heading their way. As you say offline times find us all at inopportune moments - cities get lost - so while 'an active player does not have to be someone who spots a CS' active player DO spot CS's. And active players create active sieges.
2. That is so many creative pronouns to describe one person I wondered if you were still talking about.... Clicks run festivals.... sorry distracted...
3. If only that were true. Inno is running Events at a rate by which all our inventories are stacked to the gills without even needing to gold. So that point is just silly! No city is "vulnerable" unless the player is offline anymore... In RoO and RoO2 there are 90-100 Myth cities built just waiting... Clicks run festivals...
4. I love that quote on Zeek! LOL Zeek would honestly say "Fighting points are not a good judge of skill"
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
Yet another great quote.

p.s.
...fighter rank doesn't mean anything...but still not a good judge of skill
Everything you have ever said or will say is null and void TWICE NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
It so is achillies lol..... Also Wilson we have more then 100 myth nukes I got 14 myself. We are not hugging this out if anything MIP is VMing or quiting bc of us attacking. Pita Spams players which was evident when Igy went north I saw the reports I guess MIP rubbed off on you guys. There version of ops is too spam and during all the nonsense slip a CS in sounds just like your strategy... PITA tried to pact with us but we turned them down.
Active is defined by anyone green or logging in (in grepo terms) I hope I do venture north at some point bc it will be easy pickings...

DeletedUser16194

How do you define pact Al? Are you talking about over a month ago when I proposed to you a way to make this world more interesting? Because I found those messages, and the word pact wasn’t mentioned once. Matter of fact I even used the word understanding, ensuring that you wouldn’t confuse it for a pact. Seems you awkwardly did, or you’re trying to make that message fit your narrative. You’re wrong.

Come on up here, have some fun if you want. You have to have the slots ;)

DeletedUser16164

14 festivals that run 3-4 times a day. That sounds so fun! ...clicks run festivals... (nearly 20% of your cities sim every day LOL)
I have never landed CS due to spam attacks?? So when you say "sounds just like your strategy" I assume you must be talking about PITA at large... Or lieing again...

That is the single weakest definition of "active" I have ever seen. LOL you can be "green" when on VM for heavens sake!?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
gain 1 bp or gain 1 city point. Is NO WAY to prove if someone is active.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
No wonder you think you guys have been taking "active cities" LOL

DeletedUser15630

I never accept spamming but I did see the reports was started by roo not mip attacks or hc is not spamming sending min troops or attacking and recalling is spamming also if a person or 2 does it doesnt mean that allaince is doing it its not mip at all. Man another person who writes a lot lol. Pita is a one ocean allaince thats all they will ever be cant fight so they play badger. Again here is just who crys the loudest. iwilson you have nothing to be griping about you have an excuse for everything. should quit now pita would be better off without yo to tell you the truth

DeletedUser16164

Can’t fight meaning: 1/4 the size lol

Why would we be expected to stand a chance? Lol if RoO brings their 120+ people up to our 30 I would hope they could sweep us up.

PITA leadership choose MIP early on and it proved a poor choice thus far. No crying just facts.

Oh so we are going personal now? You have never internacted with me in game so it must be externals. For someone who is so proud to be above “he said she said” surely you didn’t take someone’s word?

I made it obvious the externals (name is issues with tissues for crying out loud - pun intended!) are all for entertainment and I believe little of the stuff spewing sooo... must be My one lost city to an enemy at 3am. Seems to add up... I honestly have no idea what I did to get under your skin so royally but now it just cracks me up!

Do we really have to all take this game ‘that’ seriously?? Lol

P.s. Excuses based in logic and fact are called reasons.

DeletedUser5524

I never accept spamming but I did see the reports was started by roo not mip attacks or hc is not spamming sending min troops or attacking and recalling is spamming also if a person or 2 does it doesnt mean that allaince is doing it its not mip at all.
Curious to know who in the alliance is spamming and hopefully you are not talking about me when I mass HC. Tbh I think this world has had legit no spam compared to some worlds so I like to laugh when I see people crying about it.

Why would we be expected to stand a chance? Lol if RoO brings their 120+ people up to our 30 I would hope they could sweep us up.
Boy you better hope we bring our "120" players up. 60-70 of them will be free food and bp for you. Don't know why you cry about wolves/bloods and too be fair even some of ROO2. It just shows how disconnected you are from the real fights of this world. ROO2 are new players for the most part who Al graciously accepted, tutored and trained something that many leaders are not willing to do so I am not bashing them in any means. And again I know you are posting for kicks and troll baiting but it is fun to add some fuel to the fire sometimes ;)

There are a lot of easy targets in any alliance even the best ones and yes it is a strategy to target the weak in order to gain a foothold zeek is right its not going to be all of us it would be a GROUP. You have to have a mix of fighters supporters builders etc and then have a next wave ready to step up when needed. I, like discussed above always believe in grooming players tutoring them and every world I (we) employed this has paid off.
Players confuse Mass Hcs for spamming, anyone who has been spammed or has done it too someone knows what it is.

Its fine to spice up the forums but being aware of world events and being factual would be nice Wilson and Jryan bc otherwise the act is getting tiring.

DeletedUser15630

Curious to know who in the alliance is spamming and hopefully you are not talking about me when I mass HC. Tbh I think this world has had legit no spam compared to some worlds so I like to laugh when I see people crying about it.

Boy you better hope we bring our "120" players up. 60-70 of them will be free food and bp for you. Don't know why you cry about wolves/bloods and too be fair even some of ROO2. It just shows how disconnected you are from the real fights of this world. ROO2 are new players for the most part who Al graciously accepted, tutored and trained something that many leaders are not willing to do so I am not bashing them in any means. And again I know you are posting for kicks and troll baiting but it is fun to add some fuel to the fire sometimes ;)
nah zeeker you never bother me this was ocean 35 stuff to many babies on both sides

DeletedUser1048

Hi Bawla get at me bro
Rolling.gif
since you have me blocked but messaged that I suck and talk trash, I guess here I go although I have landed on you twice and cleared a few of you're cities while you have done nothing...

And wassup Zeeker ? how about you running another OP on 5 of my cities so you can take 1 again,:p oh I forgot you don't have AK here to help you out anymore LOL but seriously you should stop taking inactive rock cities and run another OP so I can pop my ds token for 4xbp and use it on all the internals coming up since so many players/leadership have quit on us..

If it's any reassurance you definitely sucked today. Even that noob Bawla has 3 of your cities in siege. How many cities is it in total now, 12? 15? Any that people want?

Speaking of 4x, well played using yours after you killed off your offense. No better time to use it. On the bright side you will have at least 4x the free slots that you started today with
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

The city names are cute, if only you spent that much time sniping CS :p

DeletedUser16136

Lol, I find it funny cause you talk so much trash and then ghost. I remember I first met you when you got super salty on katane cause I attacked your 1k point city there. Told me to come try it on Herm ;). Well, I've cleared and taken a couple cities now, while all you've done is hit militia and cry on forums :p. So cya bud. I'll miss all the big talk with nothing to back it up.

DeletedUser1048

LOL I'm sorry but who are you??? I didn't recognize that name in the game so you must be one of those forum trolls who like bringing up past "beefs" that don't concern them..,,I've lost cities but I've also taken some while you hid away somewhere and popped up here to talk about me like a bitch? o_O

Yeah I imagine you wouldn't recognize many names now that you ghosted. I hid in plain sight, with you as my neighbor
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
idk that assessment was a pretty fair evaluation. Not many ways to characterize losing cities like an internal. Really disappointed you can't see how your trash talk has come full circle with you as the butt of the joke.

Okay so I could have easily continued on and regrouped while dealing with the constant harassment of having my alarm sounding off thru all hours and being outnumbered 110 to 1 but sorry I have better things to do with my time now so I went out with a bang and sent everything I had to break a siege while others started sending support and attacking my cities..

You know what could and would have in common? They are both excuses for why something wasn't done. Went out with a bang, no you laid down without a fight. Threw your stuff at a siege and then ghosted the next morning. To call that a bang is suggesting you've done nothing for months. Criticizing is my job, don't try and take it away
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

. ...I don't mind being public enemy number one for standing up to the bullies and snakes in this game and calling them for what they are. (drama queens backstabbers trash ect..) and I could honestly give two shits what others think of me here because at the end of the day they don't know me and this is just a game but to some it obviously means more than that... I have nothing to be ashamed about because unlike some of you Grepolis doesn't run my life and I've never had to betray anyone or switch sides because the game got too difficult...

The fact that you felt the need to give this disclaimer is itself an indication you do care about what others think. That and the deflecting to the faults of a hypothetical group of players.

I can take a beating and bounce back while most leave so I don't know why you want to continue taking jabs at me when one on one I would probably mess you up without having to use a shit load of gold like most top players do nowadays..... And to my fans Zeeker and Metal I don't know why you guys are agreeing with this clown when the only time you were able to land a CS was when I was either by myself or being OP'd but hey congratulations it took all of you including an LMD to finally get me to quit..

You probably "can", you sure didn't this time though. Got knocked out. Clown, ouch that hurt. Almost as bad as the cities I took from you
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

Riko is being salty HUH i love players who get salty when they get spanked LOL....

All seriousness this was Reigns World we had leadership , we had a plan and we had a tight group who communicates well and while we do not go full tilt all the time we have others that stepped up when needed. Every War we were in we came out on top, Yes one top alliance early on folding helped but they were heading that way as attrition would eventually catch them . MIP i thought would be a bigger challenge then they showed, instead they were a giant waste and full of players who fight independently or in cliques not as one. With all the players that quit or left their alliance and sub alliance the ending might have been different but most could not handle action and when we (ROO and ROO2) did OP a player we feared said player would quit LOL..
No leadership at all and thru all the name changes they underwent no clear purpose or plan and no communication.

Lastly a shout out to ROO we are the best or top 3 out of 280 worlds (US), Point Wise , City Wise, Attacking and Defending..