'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser16104

Sad when the forum moderator has to comment on the whining LOL

Do you know how many internals we've gone through active and inactive and had to battle other alliances out of them. Lost some and won some. It's part of the war. Never in my life have I seen the refugee rule be construed like this LOL

DeletedUser4356

Yup. He’s got a crown, so it’s for sure his first time playing. Real smart comment

Sarcasm...
Does a crown really mean anything? I've known players with crowns that still don't know how to play. Let's face it, many can get a crown in WW, as there is a way to make sure everyone in the hugfest gets it.

Now, if you walk down to Domination, I would consider it earned it.

Bawla

Citizen
I don't like forums but I have to reply to someone who is acting tough.

Hi Bawla get at me bro
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

I have landed on you twice and cleared a few of you're cities while you have done nothing..
You did clear few cities (few), but I really don't remember you landing on my cities :). KI succeeded in landing a cs but we broke it easily.

Another thing, I don't clear cities, I just take them.
Make sure to rush walls in all cities next time and maybe you will survive.

Have fun mate,

Had a top alliance, had a lot of high point players but lacked one thing in particular (STRATEGY). Why have your fighters on the flanks especially in this world, No offense too Prussia peeps but they were no threat but yet were viewed as a higher threat as us (LOL). Then one flank is not enough you have other fighters fight aganst a Rim ocean instead of consolidating and moving south. Regardless of who is allied with who you got too read the map. Then when the 2nd big war broke out kept the strategy and let those in the middle suffer and get pushed back did not move players.
Instead of fixing it peeps ran and quit, if I do another world I will take note of those that bailed when times got tough. Also for those that bailed bc of WD up a ton of points take note nothing is certain and a smaller better organized and team centric alliance can beat bigger alliances.
I was always stressing there is still time left but barring a miracle GOOD ATTEMPT GOOD NIGHT....

DeletedUser16210

me this morning reading issues with tissues:
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

could you imagine this world being put into a novel / narrative

DeletedUser10733

Lack of strategy is right somewhat. I think many had already quit by the time that started to come bite us.

And Prussia was only viewed as a higher threat than ROO when we were pacted with ROO and fighting WD.

DeletedUser5524

Lack of strategy is right somewhat. I think many had already quit by the time that started to come bite us.

And Prussia was only viewed as a higher threat than ROO when we were pacted with ROO and fighting WD.
I don't mean to comment on this because I may come off as a dick saying it but when I was with you guys several players had stressed they were moving to the Prussia front over the ROO front as they were more dangerous. Some bigger players too which surprised me..

DeletedUser16194

As a former Prussia member, I will admit I was highly confused why MIP was trying to fight us, while ROO was kicking them in. It seemed like a bad call on their part, sending people to hit us. We were not really a threat, considering the absurd amount of inactives and simmers Prussia had to deal with.

Its unfortunate Coin because if you guys focused more on a core and center and pushed South by South East into 55 and more of a border with us (which pact or not should have happened) I know on our end when we knew WD was reeling we I knew it would come between us and we made a push to solidify our North) none of this should be a shock or surprise its strategy.
As far as players leaving that was a mystery too me and others as well, MIP had such an edge. I get that players leave all the time and it happens too everyone but not like it happened here. You find out a lot about yourself when you have too gut it out in a fight in this game sometimes you still end up on the short side but also times you push thru and prevail.

I agree with Zeek, I know Prussia was considered more of a threat by higher ranked players which is baffling also why put fighters like Snakez55 and Chaeyeon in the middle of nowhere on the other flank and some others..

Jryan I still think PITA had a shot at the WORLD at one point but instead just build LS and well not sure what. If only PITA turned south and pushed what a core they would have and of course gain players along the way, Another failed Strategic decision

DeletedUser16016

Its unfortunate Coin because if you guys focused more on a core and center and pushed South by South East into 55 and more of a border with us (which pact or not should have happened) I know on our end when we knew WD was reeling we I knew it would come between us and we made a push to solidify our North) none of this should be a shock or surprise its strategy.
As far as players leaving that was a mystery too me and others as well, MIP had such an edge. I get that players leave all the time and it happens too everyone but not like it happened here. You find out a lot about yourself when you have too gut it out in a fight in this game sometimes you still end up on the short side but also times you push thru and prevail.

I agree with Zeek, I know Prussia was considered more of a threat by higher ranked players which is baffling also why put fighters like Snakez55 and Chaeyeon in the middle of nowhere on the other flank and some others..

Jryan I still think PITA had a shot at the WORLD at one point but instead just build LS and well not sure what. If only PITA turned south and pushed what a core they would have and of course gain players along the way, Another failed Strategic decision
Not sure why all of the others left but I had a reason to leave for awhile and yes the strategy was very flawed which I pointed out several times glad y'all are sticking it out I have returned but just to have a little fun now just to be a pain to some lol I always liked most of you and wish it would have worked out different for me but it is what it is I hated to quit on my team but stuff happens that some of us can't control. Not everyone just bailed I want to make that crystal crystal clear.

I am sure others had reasons and I know that all too well as we have suffered from lost players due to injuries RL etc but MIP had a huge advantage and even when players then came too us were still in a great position just had fighters in wrong spots and never moved.
A lot left for new worlds instead of gutting it out and yes I will keep a tally on who bailed (if ever on same teams going forward) but is what it is grep never disappoints, always something lol.
Avenged7x I hope you are better bud...

DeletedUser16016

I am sure others had reasons and I know that all too well as we have suffered from lost players due to injuries RL etc but MIP had a huge advantage and even when players then came too us were still in a great position just had fighters in wrong spots and never moved.
A lot left for new worlds instead of gutting it out and yes I will keep a tally on who bailed (if ever on same teams going forward) but is what it is grep never disappoints, always something lol.
Avenged7x I hope you are better bud...
Doing much better now.mate thanks I hated leaving when I did. I am no quitter but all is well now and glad to be back