'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser16104

I still just think it's funny we had our 2 alliances early on and was laughed at and called irrelevant. But now all of a sudden it's a problem because we ended up on top.

We had good leadership and training in the beginning that conditioned our players really well. We had players that normally wouldn't have made it this far. But we bared through the sieges on inexperienced players and taught them. Moved people around so they could still be apart of the team. Proud of my guys and our leadership. We stayed strong even when we thought we were broken. And look where we are now and it's only right to have haters. So hate on because it does nothing to us LOL

DeletedUser16164

'I still just think it's funny' - that you think the 2 alliances are the root of where the 'hating' is coming from!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Have your 120 person alliance... Its irritating sure, but see, because you have 70 fighter that have handed off over 250 cities to your simmers members slots are "free"... not the way the game is suppose (60 is the number) to be played but hey, It's a means to a crown..... and keeps your good fighters fighting
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
props for working the system.

When you play this chosen 'strategy' AND then try sell this narrative of cultivating gerpo mercenaries that can now thrive in any world or situation because of your amazing toodilage...
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif
The haters are going to hate.

Coach Boon said it well, "you're crippling them, crippling them for life" (Remember the Titans)
Just hope you will always be there to hold their hands... and guide them... and hand them cities...

smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser16194

I wouldn’t call it hating, and I’m not detracting anything from the accomplishments of ROO. Just pointing out a large issue. I wasn’t here when you were “irrelevant”. But I am here now. Looking at the fruits of your labor. Kudos to you guys, honestly and truly. You’ve done well. Let’s just hope you can get a win without simming for the last 6-7 months. Unless that’s the plan? Gotta get the crown someway right?

Simming? We have plenty of targets so not sure what u are talking about Jryan, i see that is an issue in Other alliances but not with us. The world will reshape maybe 1 more time (meaning landscape of the world) usually it will be more but with so much mass vm defense and ghosting probably just 1.
Players today would rather quit then fight when back is against the wall, probably a millennial thing.. Worlds past guys gals gutted it out.

DeletedUser16194

Once again. I didn’t say you were simming, but yes read into the comment further, that’s how conversations should happen, sure. There are still 11 months until wonders by estimation. I said 6-7 months, giving 5 months for the landscape to change. Change into the world your 4 alliances are shaping it into, a sim to win world. Again, haven’t said you are simming now. But with how defensive you’re being about that word it makes one wonder if there’s something deeper.

DeletedUser16164

With the way this server has gone, I guess it really isn't surprising that ROO nor BBR would play with a level of dignity to respect the refugee rule
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Congrats on yet another slime-ball-ish "strategy" on the way to a crown...

I use the 48 hr refugee rule tho i noticed players today use 24. Again why does everyone think we control BBR or Wolves they have their own leadership and how they play, i never asked for any say in their alliance nor want too.
If u have an issue with something take it to the right player/leader.
Simming is a taboo word for me lol bc i pride any alliance against that, now we all know some do every alliance has them.
There are tasks in an alliance for every player its a leader's responsibility to get what u can from everyone.
Our tactics and strategy here has been above reproach thus far.

DeletedUser8461

With the way this server has gone, I guess it really isn't surprising that ROO nor BBR would play with a level of dignity to respect the refugee rule
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Congrats on yet another slime-ball-ish "strategy" on the way to a crown...

Please explain this to me. You guys have some sort of internal problem with one of your members, he either leaves or gets kicked out, and we start busting up your sieges on him. In my mind, the player is still red. We are disrupting enemy sieges and attempting to take cities that were red and turn them blue.

How exactly is this a "slime-ball" strategy and how in on God's green earth does refugee status even come close to applying to this?

I'm waiting with bated breath for this reply...

DeletedUser16164

Ok Al, this is going to be hard for you but READ CAREFULLY.
1. 48hr policy would be fine, 24 hour policy would be fine. ANY policy would have been fine.
2. No one thinks you control them... infact, NO SAID YOU DID!!
3. Issue with Igys breaking the spectator clause entering into freeloader status.
4.Well done playing out your tactics and strategy.... they are "loop-holers" dream world. FAR from above reproach as we have PROVEN over and over again.

If a player is brown there is no refugee rule just an fyi...

FYI try facts again... I really know its hard to tell the truth for you, for some reason but just try it!?
https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/the-refugee-defined.10805/

The player is a refugee and you fit into the spectators area. RESPECTED players follow the guideline.

Play as you will, save the "higher than though" comments... they are a load... and you prove it again in action.

DeletedUser16136

Ok Al, this is going to be hard for you but READ CAREFULLY.
1. 48hr policy would be fine, 24 hour policy would be fine. ANY policy would have been fine.
2. No one thinks you control them... infact, NO SAID YOU DID!!
3. Issue with Igys breaking the spectator clause entering into freeloader status.
4.Well done playing out your tactics and strategy.... they are "loop-holers" dream world. FAR from above reproach as we have PROVEN over and over again.

FYI try facts again... I really know its hard to tell the truth for you, for some reason but just try it!?
https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/the-refugee-defined.10805/

The player is a refugee and you fit into the spectators area. RESPECTED players follow the guideline.

Play as you will, save the "higher than though" comments... they are a load... and you prove it again in action.
Seems the post you linked goes against your point though? Says "Most respectable^ alliances do not accept Refugee/Asylum Seekers/War Victims/Spectators/Targets/Internal Refugees from attackers who are Allied with them". I don't believe ROO is allied with your alliance?

DeletedUser8461

Wilson, any attempt to play this as a refugee status rule is just asinine. In order to apply to the rule, he would need to be taking refuge somewhere. Do you see him tagged with anyone? I don't. If you guys honestly think that your enemies should allow you to internalize players that you have problems with without any interference, then I don't know how this conversation could continue any further. I will simply SMH, move on, and go back to ignoring all of you.

DeletedUser16164

Imladrist, I thought I was blocked from your view...
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
"refuge" would be sending segie reports, not just flag color - what are we just all burying our heads in the sand or what!? Pull your head out...

MetalCore, the accusation is that ROO has become "freeloads" under the Spectator area.

Like I said, it's a "slim-ball" move - which surprises no one.

Play however you want... justify your actions by accusing others of low actions as well instead of reporting misconduct you think you see.
Then we will all just play in the mud... and fun will be TOTALLY zapped.

smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser8461

I find you to be supremely obnoxious. Hence the in-game blocked messages. Seriously though champ, please go read the definition of "refugee" - he is not taking refuge in my alliance. He hates you guys and offered information to help break your sieges. Any sensible player would gladly jump at the prospect of busting up enemy sieges.

We have his cities under siege too, for what it's worth. Boy, we sure are jerks for taking cities from our own refugee, aren't we?! Oh right. That's because he's not. We are stealing cities from our enemy.

I can assure you this is the last time I will be replying to any dribble that comes from your brain and spills out through your keyboard, presenting itself as a poor excuse for any sensible argument.

DeletedUser16164

I managed to be 'supremely obnoxious' by sending one message in game to let you know I was online when you sent your HC?

By sending siege reports he is in-fact seeking refuge from those attacks!?!?! .... champ... And by providing support you are giving refuge... champ... so hide behind whatever low level of morality is clouding that logic and the rest of us will just laugh
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Any sensible player would defend players that named cities as he did!? I guess to me the REAL LIFE things he said and did to our players are things that I would never "offer refuge" to. No matter the game implications... The world right now should be looking at that collectively working to eliminate behavior like that. Truly gross.... So, sensible players look beyond their own gain at times. (hence, the heart behind the rule in the first place)

Assurances seem to be a fickle thing coming from your side.
Truly honorable to defend a player like that... really is... Champ

I wonder when the straw will break the camel's back... getting heavier and heavier at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
What in the holy he** is a Spectator Refugee Wilson I read it and honestly its crap no one I ever played with ever did this or was called this..

Below is the only Refugee policy I and everyone adhere too:

Refugee Defined
:

A refugee is defined as someone who joins/flees into another alliance for protection against an attacker and/or conquerer.

Any other definition you give me falls on deaf ears.

DeletedUser16164

Perfect - all a "refugee" has to do is NOT join the alliance for the 48 hours, gain the support of that alliance he/she is fleeing too during the interim... then once the time is up - hop on in?? Really, that is what you think the heart of the "refugee rule" was suppose to do!?
Wow even found a way to loop-hole an unspoken gentleman's/gentlewoman's agreement.

Nicely done - diplomacy... and you have the right to set your own refugee policy - set it by whatever twisted standards give you the edge.

Let me give you an 'old guard' lesson - The refugee rule was put in place to save the integrity of REAL fighting!? When an alliance found out an of a 'situation' they were given time to clean up the situation and preserve real fighting. Who wants to win a world by looking up and down the inactive list to see who they will seige today... No, no really... lots of skill there, see a yellow number and press attack... really that's it huh???

Protect a player like that, he served a ban for the things he said. But no really, lets keep him around... After all he isn't a "refugee" you say... and when someone posts stuff that was clearly made available to EVERYONE since 2010. Internal Refugees are a thing. Everyone knows how it works... I get it, its 2018 and "facts" aren't the style anymore... but come on then - stop the claim to be of the old guard then - this is bush league at EVERY turn. You know full well this wouldn't have flown back then. In fact if you gave real attempts to take his cities that would be one thing, but to protect his sieges, free load on the BP, and ensure he will have cities left before he is taken in...
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif
and then to claim to be of the old guard where integrity mattered more.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

But back then when people trained alliances they taught them about the external forums so it wasn't just 2-5 people posting. The truth has nothing to fear, so why not teach people of the externals so you can get more than 2 likes on a comment??

Literally Al, you were the last comment on almost every thread for this world- with 8 months to go! And it will be that way here too...
Enjoy the rest of the world. You have earned the silence of the opposition through any means necessary - which is apparently what you wanted.
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

Like you say, it's a new game and things change.
signing off, Iwilson

What u described is an alliance should have all rights to a player being internalized, lol wtf is that. An enemy alliance has every right to eat another's alliance inactive part of the game since i played (world gamma)..
If alliance drops the player or leaves and us brown he she is fair game. If the alliance works out a deal with another alliance that is the only way that player gets left alone.
Refugee status is only obtained if said player flees into another alliance nothing hard here thats the rule...
I don't control other players they can post or not up to them.
Leave the world and flee do not care. Seems like MIP/PITA already have. Run away fold don't care. Mipers could have won still can i see a way hell even a path for PITA.

Diplomacy and strategy guess everyone else failed lol..